Is SIG the new Remington?

After all of the recent quality control issues, are they done?

Attached: p365-review.jpg (884x725, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/new-sig-p220-problems.645374/
youtube.com/watch?v=ols5jkWOIO8
youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6JY4gYeg
youtube.com/watch?v=BeDJ_MEW5Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=JNoTTTPPzsc
youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6JY4gYeg&t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=y9-AcqGvVq4
thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/foghorn/new-jersey-sues-sig-sauer-malfunctioning-p229s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres a difference. sigs shipping out shit before its perfected. however old guns still work. rem is drastic quality drop across the board. this is a reputation hit for sig but its not at rem levels yet.

SIG is the new Colt.

nusig is to guns what EA is to vidya

Old Remington's worked. Could you honestly buy a new SIG these days and trust your life to it? It's not just the P365. You have P220s, P320's, P229's that continuously prove to have catastrophic failures under normal shooting conditions.

This is really arguable, because I'm almost certain not a single person on this board will actually consider buying a P365 or even a P320 at this point.

The same can't be said for 870s because some nerds are still buying that meme.

I recently bought a p365 but I've only had it out for a single range session (~550 rounds of mixed ammo). I wouldn't consider it for my edc just yet until I'm able to get to around 1k rounds without any problems and I don't notice any wear issues when i get there

Older pre conglomeration 870's are fine. Just as older west german SIG's are. However, I still wouldn't buy either new or used after all the QC issues.

>P220s, P229's that continuously prove to have catastrophic failures
proofs?

We're not talking about the VP9 or the CZ P-10c here. They have their ups and downs, but as far as I know haven't had any catastrophic failures. This is more of a Century C39 Vs WASR debate. It may go bang the next time you pull the trigger, it may blow up in your face, or it may be a paper weight.

thehighroad.org/index.php?threads/new-sig-p220-problems.645374/

Jewgle it. There's a ton of people that have had to send their SIG's back to the factory for warranty repair.

youtube.com/watch?v=ols5jkWOIO8
youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6JY4gYeg
youtube.com/watch?v=BeDJ_MEW5Dc

youtube.com/watch?v=JNoTTTPPzsc

youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6JY4gYeg&t=42s

youtube.com/watch?v=y9-AcqGvVq4

remington is dead
colt is dead
sig is now dead

fnh is next

fn doesn't sell enough guns to be relevant

My range just got a brand new 365 in and I tested it Friday. It had a failure to fire on the first magazine and wouldn't go into battery with after the first shot in the second magazine.

Gun range said it was just dirty. How dirty can a brand new gun get on the second day you've had it?

There's a reason Sig hasn't started mass producing them yet. They know the gun is fucked up and it's why you can't find them anywhere.

Yeah SIG has fallen out of any future consideration for me. I don't know how I'd ever be able to trust a company that kicks half-finished guns out onto the street like that again. This is definitely the kind of thing that puts a lasting tarnish on a brand's legacy. It's a sad thing really because I always associated the Sig Sauer name with quality.

*to civilians.

They're the next Taurus. Great designs, corny marketing, and no follow-through.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/05/foghorn/new-jersey-sues-sig-sauer-malfunctioning-p229s/

>SIG
>Remington
>Taurus

Who's the worst now??

I'm actually considering a new Sig, but one that's been in production for a while.

Is pic related still the ultimate pocket gun?

Attached: sig_sauer_p238_rosewood_pistol_1252583_1.jpg (738x640, 42K)

My P938 malfunctioned constantly. Sold that turd.

I'm looking at 380s.

its going to sound like im dogpiling or making shit up just for fun but this is the truth- my buddy has one as his carry gun. it developed a weird hammer issue where it would only cock sometimes. very unreliable.
last i heard he was going to send it back to sig

>*A WILD KEL-TEC APPEARS*

I only own one Sig (a p220) but it's one of the best pistols I've ever owned.

When it comes to anecdotal evidence, I simply don't care. My Sig is awesome, and that's all I care about.

I know, they're just very similar so I thought it might be relevant. I also owned a Colt Mustang which is what the P238 is based off and that too was very unreliable, even after sending it back to Colt. The design itself just doesn't seem reliable desu. I'd look into a SW J frame or maybe a Seecamp 380(don't have experience w this specific gun tho)

Get an LCP 1 or 2.

Even my Taurus PT111 G2 doesn't do that shit.

Attached: keksimus.jpg (200x211, 19K)

LONG LIVE THE KING "RUGER"!

Attached: 1515143418170.jpg (704x476, 78K)

can't wait for the to fill bankruptcy and let the army hanging

>ITT: Buthurt glockfag general
Can we go one day without this thread