Carry piece recommendations

Ordinarily I'm very against guns but have recently been humbled finding myself in a position where I need to defend myself. I am an undocumented immigrant (however I do have DACA and am here lawfully) in a large southwestern city. I have recently been targeted due to my sexuality and my boyfriend and I were attacked by teenagers. I'm disgusted that this kind of thing can still happen in 2018, but here we are. I no longer feel safe walking through my own barrio at night and will not allow this to happen again.

What would a good carry piece be for protection? I'm physically small for a man (5'6 115 lbs) and so I will not be well suited to carry some enormous hand cannon. Also, ideally it would be something pretty to look at -- a bit of style.

Attached: Walther_PPK-Stainless_RA_W.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/771753361
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was almost good bait, but you got greedy and went over the top. 2/10

>illegal
>fag
>manlet
>probably a trap
>liberal
>wants faggy gun

2/10 got me to post
What's your address so I can call ICE

It's easy to judge, gringo. Not so easy to help. I contribute to this country like everyone else and am just as American as you

Hi-point to your cranium is the best option to maintain 100% security and, in fact, prevent anyone from doing you harm ever again

Holy shit, you did it! You madman! Are you going to follow my advice from the other thread? Remember, hold off on the big reveal until you’re at least 100 replies in.

This is gonna be great.

A 1911 with ave Maria on it

if you were serious, you'd mention what state, because all the carry laws and shit vary from one state to another.

Anyone, KSG or four winds. The KSG is a little more capacity, but you really only need one shot, and four winds is way more aesthetic. Since you mention that as a consideration...

Attached: bait.png (162x194, 63K)

It gets better. Hang around.

*Anyway,

Arizona, but I won't get more specific than that.

In that case definitely four winds with a tasteful engraving job.

Open carry is legal there, so you don't have to worry about concealing it. Just make sure the end is hanging out of your pocket or whatever until you're ready to use it. Nobody will know it's a gun (they'll just think you're carrying around a piece of pipe or something) but you're legally not concealing it, so no permit bullshit.

>shitskin
>just as American as you
Objectively wrong

This.

Lmfao this, we all knew it was bait when you said undocumented immigrant. Non of those fuckers even know what Jow Forums is, all they want to do is demand to be in our country and vote our gun rights away. Eat shit immigrants I’m glad the border patrol is militarizeing the AZ border finally.

I've been here pretty much my entire life. Went to school here, grew up here, haven't even been to Mexico in 20 years, can't speak Spanish, and I have children by my American ex girlfriend. And I'm white Hispanic as well, so unironically probably whiter than you knowing how mixed you mutts are. I work and pay taxes and probably contribute more to this country than you as well.

I may not have my papers, but this is my home. I belong here just as much as you.

>Father is American, mother is Canadian
>Born in Canada
>Theoretically have "Jus sanguinis" ("Blood right") to American citizenship
>Have education and valuable job skills
>Apply for my dual-citizenship
>Get denied because US Fed doesn't recognize my father's tax documents from the 80's as proof that he was in the US a given number of years

Meanwhile, assholes cross the southern border with impunity and get handed everything on a platter.

Styles up to personal opinion. I like the Walther P38 because it harkens back to pic related and it fires a common and inexpensive round.

>gunbroker.com/item/771753361

Zastava Tokarev's match the Soviet aesthetic if you like that.

Attached: 5691350.jpg (204x320, 11K)

>thinks being American is anything less than a way of life (though threatened by conservative and leftist assholes)
But if you so desperately cling to the notion of race as definitive to national identity, then your own ancestors doomed it with all that imported labor from Africa, Ireland, (((Germany))), Italy, and Mexico

You did too much OP. Had you just stuck with the illegal you'd been GTG. 1/10 I did reply.

Only 56%ers allowed in my cuntree

carrying a pistol is stupid. You think a rich person would take the kind of job they'd have to carry a weapon? You're an idiot for choosing to do it. Get killed doing it? They'll replace you. Don't want to die? Well you're not one of them you're replaceable, just act like a replaceable part or they'll get rid of you. If you do your part, you're just expected to get replaced. You can't do enough that you could do something else, you're for that. You were a replaceable part.

Go back to mexico.

Americans are only white. All others are outsiders.

>hand cannon
^
what gave it away

From America here. Shut up. He's just as American as I am, as far as I'm concerned...besides not being born here. Nothing wrong with that, though. A handful of the Founding Fathers weren't born here, either.

Mexican here. He needs to come back to home base now.

His home base is with us now. Fuck off...or join us. We got guns and Taco Bell here. It's something different.

>the pathetic state of the board

Founding fathers built this country for them, and their posterity. Not you.

USA does not recognize dual citizenship.
They may not worry about it usually, but they aren't going to grant it.

On the off chance you're not just trolling, look up the Pink Pistols.

There are *many* individuals with dual-citizenship. Some people in my family have French citizenship, too. Hell, one of my aunts even has Swiss citizenship on top of that.

Concealed carry is legal in AZ. Not sure about non-citizens, though.