Scar 17

What else could I do with $4K

Attached: Picture-2-1024x764.jpg (1024x764, 241K)

Buy a Rhodesian FAL, buy a plane ticket to Rhodesia, and slot floppies.

get a Toyota hilux and mount a couple ARs to the bed

Pay off bills, save it for a personal/family vacation, travel, hookers and blow, new computer, down payment on a new motorcycle, etc. etc.

Or just buy 20 Maverick 88s and some ammo and keep them on standby in a safe as a personal arsenal to arm yourself and the resistance when SHTF in 35 years.

Someone's never been to an SA prison.

Dunno, I got mine for ~2900

Attached: 20171125_113659.jpg (5312x2988, 3.87M)

Decatur shooting range up in NLV? Comfy

a gf

Get a gf

You could build like 8 or so budget ARs, put a budget optic on each one and make a complete kit with like 5 or 6 full mags each to outfit friendlies for SHTF purposes.

Is it? I've been to the CCSC plenty of times. I now only go to sandy valley and shoot in the desert for free, away from other shooters, where I can blow up vacuum cleaners and walk around the range as I please.

that's crazy enough to work

Attached: boot.png (746x429, 228K)

How much have you invested in those attachments?

I usually take my Jeep out past Sloan, there's a little road that trucks take (I think from a quarry or mine) that wraps behind some mountains. But I like the shooting park for zeroing, or getting some range time in without a long drive

Clark County Shooting Complex. I've had both my SCARs out there and it was a nice time both trips.

Attached: Clark County Shooting Complex.jpg (2733x1653, 1.21M)

They wouldn't let me shoot my 16" AR9 at the rifle range. They told me since its pistol caliber I have to literally hold it like a pistol despite being registered as a rifle

Sloan is like, the worst place to shoot. Haven't you heard of all the horror stories?

Paying to shoot at ccsc is stupid when you can drive the same distance to any number of open desert shooting areas and legally shoot without all the rules, bullshit, and range officers trying to stick their noses up your ass.

Dunno. Lets do some math. I've got way more into the 16 than the 17.

~300 for the bipods (x2)
I guess the mounts were like 150 each? I don't actually remember.
The optics on the 16 ran me ~3k, the 17 ~1k.
The can is ~1200 including the stamp. If you want to get specific the muzzle devices run about ~100 each.
I've now got the KDG fore ends on both, so that's another ~600 combined. Rounding up a little.
Got Super SCAR triggers in both, so another ~280 each.
The light on the 16 was like ~250.

And then there's all the little bullshit like the replacement charging handles, rail covers, Magpull grips, VFGs. Whatever.

Not going to lie; it adds up but most of it is the glass and the can so whatever.

I'm about to buy myself 10 acres in the UP of Michigan. My new range is going to be my backyard. Can not fucking wait.

That's dumb as fuck. I actually asked them about needing to show a stamp for my can(s) because some ranges have needed copies of that and my trust and they said "the fuck do we care? We're not the ATF."

Clearly we didn't have the same RSO.

Attached: Right side resized.jpg (1959x1102, 698K)

I don't shoot at Sloan, it's a little past Sloan in a spot tucked behind some mountains. That Sloan spot off the road is scary as shit. I took a CCW course and the instructor took us out there to qualify

It's like $7-8? And sometimes they have free coffee in the morning. I live close to Aliante

Anons I was looking at SBR SCARs. When it's all said and done what would one cost? $5,000 USD?

Are you going to buy a SCAR and put a new short barrel on it or do you know a place you can get them out of the box SBR? because the new barrel assemblies cost ~1400. That + the stamp should be all you need so..

Prob put a new short barrel on it.
>cost ~1400
>That + the stamp should be all you need so..
Cool. That's what I was curious about. Thanks for the info, user.

>I'm about to buy myself 10 acres in the UP of Michigan
Hey bro let me shoot on your land

Where you at? I'm moving up into the Marquette area.

I’m in Detroit. You don’t mind that I’m Black I hope?

Attached: 1476671849133.gif (390x220, 1.6M)

Not if you bring me a qt negress.

That's a long way to drive for a range day, Blackanon.

NWI, but I camp in the UP frequently during summer.

White phosphor PVS-14

>*robbery
Fixed it for you stupid white man.

40 $100 hookers
400 $10 hookers
100 $40 hookers
1 $4,000 hooker
The combinations are nearly endless.

Which of those would you say is the best value? I'm thinking the 40 $100 dollar hookers.

How does the 16 handle? Is it front heavy? Experience it beating up your optics yet?

4000 $1 hookers

Attached: Imagine_ Being Obi Wan Kenobi’s sister and having___ _ The Return of the Imagines.gif (500x366, 995K)

Daily reminder that the kdg acr stock will rekt your receiver real bad

$100 hookers are extremely low class, but as soon as you move to $300-400 hookers, you're getting the best college aged girls you'll ever see. I know. I've been with some 16, 17? girls and the absolute hottest one was a $300 massage parlor hooker, maybe 21 years old. It was like fucking a victoria secret model, none of the other women compared, she was flawless. I hated the fact I could never have this for real.

That said, 10 $400 hookers would be your best bet.

Great weekend with hookers and blow in Vegas.

Now THIS is the content I wanted

My man! 4000 different STD's.

Great actually. I like it a lot, especially for shooting offhand. The action pulls the barrel right back to the target.

It's a little bit nose heavy, especially with all the shit I've got on it, which is part of the reason I went back to the boot stock from the aftermarket ACR type stock. Better weight distribution.

The optic is easily the part where I notice the weight the most. Without that big fucker on top, it feels light and either way the rifle is still surprisingly well balanced for all the shit I stuck on it.

I've only used two optics on mine, a T1 micro and that Leupold mark 6 in the picture and both of them are pretty tough, so no. Both are still rock solid. I heard that one of potential culprits behind the optic battery is the stock muzzle device and I haven't used that in forever. The whole thing might just be fuddlore. I haven't seen any first hand examples.

This man fucks.

Seeking Arrangements has some very hot girls and they will easily agree to pay-per meet arrangements for $500 or less as long as you aren't truly disgusting (I'm overweight but my hygiene is ok and I have no problems).

Workout if you're old or have shitty genetics do steroids, or do them regardless. Those girls do the same shit every other day for free with the ripped guy

I should have clarified, only 4 of those girls were hookers. I mean 13 regular ass women couldn't compare. I'm neither old, nor disgusting, and work out a ton, and have fucked tons of slampigs and hotties alike from tinder, but none of them compared. Only had 1 long term relationship, I fuck hookers sometimes because it's better sex and less stressful than tinder sluts.
>but don't you like when the girl WANTS to fuck you instead of paying for it?
Heard that before so I'll save you the trouble. I know I can fuck without paying, and I know I can shoot without paying, but sometimes convenience and ease of access is worth the cost if you have money burning a hole in your pocket.

He has good toys. I’ll bring Ra’Shawn and Malik with me

I genuinely don’t care in the slightest about the moral implication of your attitude. I still wanted to post my opinion if you don’t mind and hear what you think.
I wouldn’t be able to pay for sex or be with a woman who has done that kind of work. There is something extremely off putting about it.
I am good looking, young, money and all that shit, so I suppose I don’t need to resort to that. But I’ve also seen better looking and richer men than me who do it all the time. I don’t know, I guess my catholic upbringing did it to me

So what you're saying is that you prefer the company of older men

is the super scar trigger really worth it? I have my Scar on order right now. So far I've only bought extra magazines. Wanted to wait for it to come in before I bought to much for it.

The stock trigger isn't terrible it's just heavy. Probably ~7lbs.

And I like 2 stage triggers anyway so it was a no-brainer for me.

The stock trigger is not conducive to precision shooting, but you can train around it. I prefer 2-stage triggers, so I immediately opted for a super scar

Attached: image.jpg (1632x1224, 1.2M)

It's funny how you guys never post up your targets. I mean not once. I can't remember a single fucking SCAR thread where targets got posted.
It's almost like you guys rather spend more money on your weapon than on ammo.

>post up your targets
i never see anybdoy else do that either.
start with yours then

Only picture I took of my target from that day.

Attached: 20171125_114521.jpg (657x1080, 296K)

You'd think somebody with a $4000 weapon would be falling all overthemselves to show people how well it shoots. Instead we get

>h-h-hold up, show me yours first so I can figure out if I am about to look like a fool

But here's one from the day I went with my 16.

Attached: 20141129_120145.jpg (3264x1836, 1.22M)

And no. I don't have a closeup. Why the fuck would I save something like that? I can go out and make a new one any time.

noted what scope would you recommend? Some thing versatile. ACOG maybe?

If you're going to go fixed magnified, I feel it's dumb not to have an RMR up top.

I'm a whore for variable magnification with a 1-6 on my 16 and a 1-6.5 on my 17. They're heavy but if you're going to shoot short and long, IMO it's really the best option. I wouldn't say they're CQB ideal but they a passable red dot substitute at 1x.

How about a "thicc" Puerto Rican who is a weeb and loves it in the ass?

Make sure whatever you get is over $1500 MSRP. You have a SCAR now, you have to represent a higher echelon.

yea i figures. I was going to get a Vortex spitfire x3 for but I realized how stupid it would be to get a $3500 rifle with a $350 scope that not even rated for a 308. Now Im starting from scratch looking but on the bright side I still have a while before it comes in so I can't take my researching upgrades and accessories.

>I was going to get a Vortex spitfire x3
Believe me, once you hold your SCAR in your hands you will stop having stupid thoughts like this. They just wont happen anymore.

It's like having a couple mil in the bank that you actually earned yourself. You realize that it is impossible for you to be stupid, it just doesn't happen anymore.

How will I control my massive erection when shooting it?

LOL, this is what happens when stupid people try to interpret laws.

>I have a suggestion

Attached: rBVaJFjEugOAfmcAAACrpdCULlQ989.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

get some m80s

>being registered as a rifle
[x] Doubt

If I was going to go cheap, I'd seriously consider PA. They make a passable if not great 1-6 variable for

>combinations are nearly endless.
It's not endless. There are 400,000 different hooker strategies you could pick assuming discrete hookers and a $0.01 lower bound.

SA and zimbobway are two different countries you know?

If you have to cheap out, why did you buy a SCAR? It isn't a weapons system for poor people.

these cheap chinese cages will only scratch up your balls with the mold seams
they're only good for sizing yourself for a better device without paying $100 per size

>Of course a SCAR owner would be this stupid
Just take 30 minutes sanding the inside ultra smooth. I know that involves work which you are likely too retarded to do but it's not difficult for us pleebs.

>sanding shitty chinese soft plastic
it will never be smooth again, you understand that right?

Not PTR91? Didn't they use those too?

Doesn't matter if true because it didn't become iconic like the fal did

you could by a used Chevy K1500 Silverado

>it will never be smooth again, you understand that right?
If you are trying to sand it, sure.

True but good luck finding a true Rhodesia style FAL.

build like 13-15 ar 15's

Get a gun that isn't overpriced garbage

Paddock is that you?

Attached: fals2.jpg (720x960, 103K)

This might be a silly question but does is there a window magazine for the scar 17? I hear the regular metal magazine is heavy.

Attached: MAGPUL_MAG570_FOLa12.23.2015__65289.1450893395.480.480.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Lol, stop being poor.

can't find any honestly.

I have a NF NXS 2.5-10x32mm, which has an illuminated electronic reticle. If you are familiar shooting with both eyes open, the 2.5x mag is very usable at close and fast shooting. The 10x helps you utilize the full effective range of .308 win, which i find to be between 700 and 800 yards shooting 168g SMK out of the 16" SCAR barrel. Plus, the NXS line of NF scopes is widely known to withstand the SCAR double recoil impulse.

In short, no. Get A Handl Defense lower so you can use gen 3 Windowed pmags
>but a metal scar lower costs $350 just to use pmags. That's too much money
If you own a scar, you either made a poor financial choice, or you're a whiny bitch that can afford the upgrade.

What optic my man?

That would be the Leupold Mark 6 1-6x CMR-W 5.56 on my 16. I've got a Bushnell tac elite on the 17.

Is the 3.5x35 decent or is it just paying for the name. I dont mind spending the money but I want something good thats more than just a name.

Attached: RRTRTA11H-308__54276.1518959767.jpg (400x250, 7K)

Cheers dude it looks nice

Buy 13 moist nuggets.

imi Timberwolf
pump action 357

Once upon a time you could get 75 nuggets for what one scar cost today

Attached: 20180517_185741.jpg (2418x2975, 1.95M)

Not gonna lie I had a serious pause for contemplation on this

Attached: blasphemy.jpg (894x748, 238K)