Why can't I find a magpul furniture mossberg 590a1 with an 18.5" barrel anywhere...

Why can't I find a magpul furniture mossberg 590a1 with an 18.5" barrel anywhere. I can find 20" barrel versions all day long. Someone help me out here so I can shoot baddies if and when they break into my house.

Attached: ce374738548d58eb887b2255637eb07e.jpg (1200x798, 218K)

Why the fuck does it matter?

It's a stock and forend. The mag tube and barrel length shouldn't affect it at all.

QTDDTOT

Buy an 18.5 and install the magpul furniture yourself. Or go with a 20". Is an extra inch and a half of barrel going to make any difference? Handling skills with an 18.5" or 20" are indentical.

Just buy the gun and stock/forend separately you mongoloid

buy a fuckin maverick and save yr sheckles. The 590 doesnt do anything useful and magpul furniture just doubles up on the tacticool memes

What the fuck are you even talking about? Effect what?

I'll take the shortest barrel I can get for this gun. Every inch can count in indoor spaces.

I could but it would cost more

I want what I want. Please go whine about magpul in a corner somewhere else.

>shortest barrel I can get
So go get a mossy memewave

One day you won't be dirt poor and understand.
What do you need that the barrel length somehow effects?

>One day you won't be dirt poor and understand
And some people put metal lowers on SCARs. Doesn't actually make them any better. The 590 has non tangible benefits of the 500 and barely any over the maverick. OP isn't dragging it through nam

bruh imma put some orange magpul furniture on my purple 590

Attached: 3616849_01_mossberg_590a1_nib_640.jpg (640x480, 67K)

>I'll take the shortest barrel I can get for this gun. Every inch can count in indoor spaces.
Then use a carbine, or a pistol since those are about as small as you can get. You're not going to get outmaneuvered because your shotgun is 1.5" longer than it could have been...

>And some people put metal lowers on SCARs.
Most people do this so they can use the piles of DPMS/SR-25 pattern mags they already own, which actually makes sense if you have enough of them compared to the single 20 rounder FN gives you for (now) $3500.

>The 590 has non tangible benefits of the 500
In what world is 50% more ammo capacity not a tangible benefit?

They're also easier to disassemble.

OP just find an 18.5 590 and put the Magpul stock on yourself.

If you're like me, you may discover that the Magpul forend kinda sucks a fat dick compared to the corn cob. Definitely looks better though.

To you others, the 18.5 has an important distinction over the 20: the 18.5 can use barrels from the Moss830, allowing you to do birb stuff with it. Not possible with the 20", because the magazine tube is a different length.

but the 20" can mount a bayonet

The 500 or the 590

another consideration for op; magpul forend won't work is your shotty comes with a heatshield. and your shit would look gay without that.

btw, what's a good aftermarket stock for a mossman 500? magpul stock looks adequate, but not sure if there are better options.

why in the absolute fuck would you put magpul furniture on a 590a1 when you could do pic related you total mong

Attached: 590 wood.jpg (1005x325, 110K)

Holy shit that's good

1. Shorter pull
2. Easy light attachment points