Out of all these stupid CC threads, why Is nobody carrying 44 magnums?

Out of all these stupid CC threads, why Is nobody carrying 44 magnums?

I love mine

Attached: CFB42506-2DE5-4559-8F22-3F3098DADCE9.jpg (510x275, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sixguns.com/BookOfThe44/bot44c10.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we have dicks.

>inb4 muh stopping powuh

I'll occasionally carry my SBH in the winter and I usually have it on me in a cowboy rig when I'm at my farm, but there's no fucking way to CC it even under a winter coat. It's simply too damn big.

CC is fine. If you OC a revolver you have a micropenis.

Because my glock 19 is perfectly fine and carries 10 more rounds.

and it doubles as a grenade

Fuckin love playing finger roulette with pieces of plastic

Do either of you even own guns?

Yep. Unlike you, us Men play with guns, not plastic retard wigger wanabee airsoft hybrids.

Attached: AD05FFA6-A591-43BB-8247-3CEC734D6E3C.jpg (1242x1656, 1.23M)

>muh .44 Magnum

well aren't you a big guy

I can go bigger

>posts AR
So polymer is bad, but aluminum which is even worse is ok? hilarious.

>gets shot by glock 19
>chokes up blood
>n-nice airshit kid euuughh

>taking the bait this hard

>polymer is better than aluminum
Fuckin lol ok you retarded faggot.
What a dumbass.
>completely disregards the WWII glorious russian steel

>completely disregards the WWII glorious russian steel
Yeah, I did. You want me to give a fuck you own a nugget? Everyone owns a nugget.

And yes, polymer is better for pistols. That's why every modern pistol is polymer. Sig, H&K, FN, CZ, S&W, everything they've designed this decade is polymer. It wasn't a passing fad forty fucking years ago, it's time to accept the reality you have been in since before you were born.

Also my AR is better than yours.

Man, you're not entirely wrong on your points, but you sound like a young whelp who has more opinions than solid reasons. Like, wtf? The newest CZ I know is the RAMI and it's completely metal (considering I own one).

Stop being so opinionated for the effect of being abrasive, despite everyone else doing it.

>my ar is better than yours

I dont give a fuck faggot. Theyre cookie cutter rifles that are dime a dozen. Let me guess, youre some faggot that overpaid for his BCM, COLT, or andershit and thinks that yours is somehow different and better than everything else on the market. Fuck you and your kind, ars are literally notthing special.

And no polymer is not better. The shit cracks, breaks down, and becomes brittle in 5 years. Only retards believe polymer is good. Guns are made of metal, not plastic. Quit larping and buy real guns, moron.

>he newest CZ I know is the RAMI
>designed in 2006
Not the uh, p10c? Or the p07? Or p09? Which are all newer?

DDM4v11 pro. And yes it is better.
>The shit cracks, breaks down, and becomes brittle in 5 years
That'd explain why 20 year old H&Ks and Glocks are still kicking, huh?

Lmfao I know right. What an idiot.
A good number of those makers still use steel and a couple of their models are made of plastic. SIG is a piece of shit thats been having endless problems recently, and theres a reason glock never got military contracts.

So sick of fucking idiots like this kid acting like polymer is a gift of god and its somehow superior to metal for no fucking reason.
>inb4 "It saved me 2 ounces of weight!"

Who the fuck cares

don't own a glock, that's for sure

Attached: 20180528_203629.jpg (2576x1932, 1.55M)

>Field & Stream
Yeah, that checks out.

Listen here you little bitch I'll skull fuck you retard. You aren't shit with your Russian commie garbage and shit tier AR come back when your got hair on your balls and a cognitive thought in your head. Until that time shut the fuck up you loud mouth know it all asshole. Cunt

Which was why I included the qualifier. CZ trying to cut corners and cheap on reliable material doesn't really mean much. Obviously polymer is better than wood, but metal is better than polymer for moving parts, and the devil is in the details. The generalizations don't help, because nobody's going to make springs or barrels etc out of anything but metal for obvious reasons.

>DDM4v11 pro
>pays 2000$ for a cookie cutter ar15 when there is virtually nothing special about this rifle versus a midrange entry level basic bitch ar

Lel.
If im paying that kind of money on a rifle, it sure as fuck isnt going to be an ar15.

I got that case from a thrift shop years ago. All we have around here is bass pro and cabellas.
>im going to act superioristic about what kind of case someone has

How faggoty can you get?

>I'll skull fuck you
>come back when you have hair on your balls
>cunt
woah there big boy
settle down

Carrying a .44 is a cool and all, but if you ever have to use it to defend your life, say goodbye to your hearing, especially if its indoors.

You like that? Want some?

Cause its fucking useless

>theres a reason glock never got military contracts.
Glock is probably the manufacturer with the single MOST military contracts globally for pistols, what the fuck are you even thinking?

Me neither, I'm not the glock 19 dude. I carry H&K, that's why I know polymer is nothing to fear.

Me neither, because I'm a total kike. That's why I bought it for $1300 and a handjob from a guy who shot it twice.

>If im paying that kind of money on a rifle, it sure as fuck isnt going to be an ar15.

You ever stop and ask yourself who actually does?

Ignores the high dollar voodoo tactical in the background

Noguns detected

yes sir, with or without nuts?

Attached: with or without.png (300x195, 78K)

We I ain't no eunuch so figure it out there Todd with the big brain

dark it is then

Attached: dark-chocolate-dove-bar-500x366.jpg (500x366, 19K)

I own a .44 Magnum. I don't think I could conceal it with the way I dress in summer weather, and in an IWB holster it would drag my pants down. It weighs over three pounds unloaded.

>Men play with guns
>Not "not plastic retard wigger wanabee airsoft hybrids"
>Posts Diamondback AR with a Hexmag in it

Opinion Discarded

I know people who do. I dont fucking get it.

Still though, thats way more that anyone should pay for an ar15. I can build a top of the line AR for 900. If im spending over 1000, its gonna be for a 308 or legitimate battle rifle.

Also
>your hand when nothing to fear

Sure. Polymer "works". But realistically, there is no fucking reason why anyone should want one. Metal is better in every single way. It wont be brittle in the cold, it wont threaten to blow your fingers off if it fails, and you dont have to spend 300$ for a fucking piece of plastic that cost 5$ to make in factory.

Polymer is dumb, and im not going to buy it just because its the newest hottest meme on the block. Metal is better in every aspect except for maybe being an oz heavier.

But if youre gonna be a bitch and cry about a pistol being heavy, you dont deserve to have guns in the first place.

Attached: DDC30EB7-6B5D-4F6A-AF02-14AEDF69E754.jpg (564x564, 61K)

Everyone knows the patrician choice in 44 CCW is .44spl.

Attached: 2iiwfnn.jpg (639x371, 53K)

Diamondback isnt plastic
It does the same thing as every other ar15 on the block, and I didnt pay retard prices for a common as fuck rifle
Who gives a fuck if its a hexmag, its better than the magpuls.

>why Is nobody carrying 44 magnums?
Because you can get a smaller lighter 44 special instead of getting an over built 44special that wasn't intended for concealed carry or any carry.

>not .357
shame, user

Lol i bet this faggot has an anderson and thinks hes special.

Name one common carry gun that won't destroy your hearing, especially indoors

The fuck is 44 special?

Attached: skelton 44spl.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

I don't disagree that any gun will damage your hearing, but I'm talking totally fuck it up. A .44 magnum will fuck your shit up for sure compared to something like a .380, which I consider to be the smallest modern carry round that's a decently reliable stopper (compared with stuff like any rimfire cartridge).

Attached: Ruger gp100 44.png (2000x900, 972K)

I agree with this.
44 mag is a small bomb going off in your hand. That shit is loud.

Attached: Charter-Arms-Bulldog-2.jpg (1400x1050, 626K)

IT's the parent cartridge for .44 magnum.
44mag was made to push and see how much more power could get made out of 44spcl so the cartridge got made a little bit longer and the guns got made a bit bigger and heavier. It was always a novelty. Most of the guys that made .44 mag went back to using .44 special pistols

But why a 44 special and not a magnum? Or 357 mag?

They are fucking expensive. I really do want one though. I already have a gun for every possible need. So if I am going to buy another it has to fill a role. A 44 mag revolver would be my bear gun and my revolver so it meets 2 requirements. I just don't want to blow off my fucking hand with a $500 taurus.

Attached: 1527134202036.png (1000x1000, 289K)

Beat me to it

Ive seen 700$ s&ws you nigger

>It wont be brittle in the cold
I'm sure this is a serious issue, seeing as the go to weapon for nations operating in the arctic is glock.

>it wont threaten to blow your fingers off if it fails
If you were loading the retarded shit people blow up glocks with, with an inferiorly supported chamber, yes it would. Note you don't see USP's blown up even when people shoot retarded shit out of them, despite being polymer framed.
>and you dont have to spend 300$ for a fucking piece of plastic that cost 5$ to make in factory.
Instead you're paying $500 for a piece of metal that cost 10$ to make.
>Polymer is dumb, and im not going to buy it just because its the newest hottest meme on the block
Yet again, it's been proven since before you were conceived. It's not new.

>implying $700 is not Expensive

>$700
>for a 5 round revolver
I'm not poor but I'm a bit of a miser. Really cannot justify that cost for something I literally just want because I want to spin the wheel.

Attached: 1489903025450.jpg (480x410, 51K)

>put higher pressure in system than it's rated for
Imagine my surprise when the system fails.

This is true, but I don't know why even for carry porpoises you would not get a .44 magnum and carry spc for defensive. Just like getting the extra 3/8" (or whatever it is) to carry .38 special +p+ in your .357

Some of the reason to take it over 357mag is because it's a bigger heavier bullet. You can get bullet weights and speeds that are comparable to a 45acp from a shorter barrel.
Snub nose 44 spcl's use to be common police back up guns.
Like those bull dogsthey've had some manufacturing problems in the past but they're extremely light

.44spl is more pleasant to shoot in a short barrel than .357 imo. Also for a connoisseur the .44spl has a rich history in the development of big bore rounds. If you reload it's a really versatile round.

sixguns.com/BookOfThe44/bot44c10.htm

I would love to get a revolver or a double barrel, but I could get a better and much more practical firearm for the same price.

Any firearm you can hit with is practical. I guarantee that 5 rounds of .44spl will stop anyone from doing whatever it was you didn't want them to do.

Why do you post when you have no goddamn idea what you're even talking about?

>Out of all these stupid CC threads, why Is nobody carrying 44 magnums?
I've owned a couple.
They're way to obnoxious to CC on the regular.
They weigh, like I don't even know, lots.
They have crazy thick cylinders.
They have large handles and frames.

I have in fact CC'd a 4" barrel S&W 629 on multiple occasions but I traded it out for a 10mm, infinitely more comfy.

>its the choice for operations in the arctic

Im going to need to see a source for that. Ive never even heard of something like that.

>it wont blow up unless youre using retard handloads
Ok sure. But they can still crack from faults in the polymer or inferior production. I would still rather a metal one anyways. In the event i get a supercharged round, atleast a metal one wont blow my fingers off.

>10$ metal
I will pay more for metal. Again, I dont see any advantage whatsoever for taking plastic over metal, especially if im paying the same price. Atleast I can pistol whip something harder.

I still have yet to see any real reason why I should want polymer.

>Field and Stream
So what's it like being an anti-gun liberal cuck?
nb4 you bought it a year ago

Now that I'm thinking of it, do they make an airweight .44 mag?

>found 44 mag desert eagle
>$500
I'm buying a murder weapon aren't I?

Nobody read that shit unless they're googling or stuck in an airport, man.

700$ is what youre going to pay for pretty much any gun worth buying.

Youre telling me you dont want a handcannon that shoots lead bumble bees capable of killing bears?

...but you seem familiar, cuck.

>he’s poor

Oh I get it now.

Attached: 44kaboom01.jpg (600x339, 62K)

M&P Shield was only $300

Nigger i had that case since I was fucking 16. Im 22 now.

And it came from a fucking thrift shop you illiterate nigger, ive already said this fuckoff basketball american

The reasons I wouldn't do that is because it's not just a bigger cylinder. I don't want to dig out my 44 special to show you how big and thick those are on their own. .44 mag isn't just 3/8th's extra in the cylinder the entire gun is a lot heavier, 44 mag pistols are meant to just be heavy duty 44 specials. You can already load up .44specials to be enough to destroy the gun your using trying to make +p rounds. The reason why I wouldn't put them in a mag is first cylinder gap where the bullet starts back in the cylinder before it gets to the forcing cone.
Magnum is cheaper than special rounds.
If you want special rounds you can just load magnum cartridges to special cartridge load outs.

I was once in an airport, yes.
>actually I didn't buy, just read it on a layover, but don't tell no one!

>justifying poor choices with money and thinking others are poor for being intellegent with theirs and buying even more guns with the money they saved

Whatever floats your boat faggot.

Pull that whore out and let me see her cylinder exposed with no bullets.

I'm too lazy, but I meant air light? Slight difference, but was there a .44 air light?

>polymer retard tier poorfag 9mm

No thanks.

I carry a 2 inch 44
For personal encounters

Fuckin lol.

I have always thought those were a fucking stupid idea. Now ive got the proof for it.

>You're not actually supposed to shoot it tho

I can get that, but I'm also the clueless faggot asking about air lights. In my mind I'm not seeing any reason to not get .357 air light S&W when only going to fire hot .38, but I am in no way an expert when it comes to the differences between .44 special and magnum.

Basically if you don't get that steel shield that protects the frame changed on schedule that shit will cut right through the frame above the forcing cone.

>polymer
>poorfag
>9mm
Congrats! You hit every single anti-modern fudder check box in just 7 words! Quite impressive, good show grandpa. Now go back into the living room I recorded wheel of fortune like you like.

Attached: 34563457.png (840x633, 720K)

That's not what fudd means, kid.

>likes polymer
>has no money
>9mm

Millenial nigger confirmed.

Attached: 49F3946F-B751-4BCF-9DBC-1D9CC5D05A31.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Remember that time they set up those highest bleeding edge tech auto turrets that only housed 500 rounds of ammo and went dry in 32 seconds?

Because I remember.

Attached: 34563457.png (385x278, 148K)

... do you even know what fudd means?

>kid
Actually it is precisely what it means old timer. Out of touch out of time old foolish men that hunt exclusively with wooden rifles and think an AR15's are going to blow the deer to pieces. Hates progress and has not a clue the fuck they are talking about because the last gun they bought was 19 years ago.

Attached: 34563457347.png (500x529, 375K)

Alright make you a deal, I'll check and see if the batteries in my camera have any juice. If the thread is still up later tonight I'll see if I can do anything with the lighting and dig that up out of the safe and try to take a picture that doesn't look like hogwash.
Well it makes sense with 357's and 38's because 38's started off as black powder rounds. You're also only looking at a bullet that's around 120 grains.

44 special was based off the black powder 44 russian cartridge but was a smokeless powder cartridge from the get go like a 357 mag was. The bullet weights on a 44 tend to be 180 for hollowpoints, and 240 grain for plain lead rounds. A heavier bullet takes more energy to push up to speed than a lighter one. With 357 you're starting with a smaller bullet that weights half as much as a regular 44spcl round.

That SD9 isn't going to win you any favors bro.

What are you talking about? The old magazines were fine as far as I know. I'm talking about the fact that Dick's (and therefore Field and Stream) not only banned AR-15's from being sold in their stores but actually hired anti-gun lobbyists to go to Washington so that everyone would have to do the same. By having an "Field and Stream" labelled case today, you may as well walk around with a case that says, "Ban Guns" on the side of it.
>b..but I had it forever
Sucks to be you.

>YFW those radioactive night sites were available during WWfucking1
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1527499253839.jpg (500x747, 102K)

>I'll check and see if the batteries in my camera have any juice.
Godammit man are you using a flip phone?! You better not be using a flip phone.