Giggle Switch

Has anyone actually bought one of these things?

I see a bunch of reviews from a bunch of cheds saying they arrived. Theres like 100+ different chinese vendors selling them.

Attached: 356FAEC2-9E44-4A92-9519-2818BAE7E358.png (1242x2208, 492K)

Is the fucking ATF raiding Jow Forums holy shit this is like the 4th thread we've had in a day. First the lightning link and then all these glock selector posts

People just now realizing you can get them. If Chinese corporations were trying to sell thousands of full auto AKMs to street gangs why wouldn't they sell these to average Americans? Yes they're real but it takes about a month to get

jfc fuck off already you annoying piece of shit
saged

This is the most pathetic attempt at an ATF raid I've ever seen. You boys are fucking wasting our tax dollars shit posting on Jow Forums: why don't yall pay me to shit post, I'd love to be able to feed my family with memes

Attached: 1526542835333.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Fuck off ATF. Don't you have some dogs to kill?

So if I buy this, but do not have a glock, it's all good right?

Theyre marketed as airsoft pieces

>your tax dollars pay for people to make threads on Jow Forums
Wew lad

Something tells me that were I to order one, I would get it in the mail direct from Hong Kong with no issue.

I DON'T recommend anyone try it though, for obvious reasons.

Im curious..

Anyone know how these attach? If my airsoft gun has 1/2x28 tpi, can I still use this? My airsoft gun is super low power and I have like 22 long rifles to add these onto.

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-180512_Wish.jpg (720x1480, 303K)

Oh yeah Mr. ATF man I have bough one would you also like my gun to kill both of my dogs with?

Attached: 20180528_201657.jpg (224x224, 30K)

Owning FA components of firearms is not illegal, unless they can be installed without modification. Everything that I have seen says that these will not work without modification, so it's as legal as all of the full autism HK trigger packs that are sold legally on multiple American parts stores.

Thank you for the valuable contribution to this board. To be fair, I haven't seen this meme yet. I'll have to show it to the other agen--- er, friends.

Because the aren't ATF threads you fucking mongoloid. If you're worried about the ATF, then duck off to another thread. Don't shit this one up.

I bought 6 before I discovered they're illegal where I live. Will update, no going back now

Haha le funny ATF meme xD :DDD

Shut the fuck up you colossal attention whoring faggots. Everyone know what it is, OP specifically called it out.

Attached: not_atf.png (700x520, 134K)

Haha lol

Upvoted haha

How long ago you buy and from where?

>before i discovered they're illegal
what the fuck did you think they were?