You have just been given a 100 thousand dollar gift card for Norinco, what do you buy?

You have just been given a 100 thousand dollar gift card for Norinco, what do you buy?

Attached: 5A53248F-CA25-489E-9696-BF5D2023E757.jpg (470x313, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
articles.latimes.com/1996-05-24/news/mn-7854_1_undercover-agents
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_engagement_of_neutral_United_States_in_World_War_II_before_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. Stupid import bans.

Not yugo sks

As many QBZ-95s that will get me obviously

million of clips.

Just that.

>Million of Clips
What did he mean my this?

Sell it to a Canadian, buy a GM6 Lynx and whatever other firearms I find neat.

Attached: 1463328159618.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Attached: ZFB91_2.jpg (1399x1030, 240K)

Use it and try to buy all the arisaka rifles that have not been alternated or sporterized and take them all and either destroy them all or just cut the stock, rechamber the rifle and remove the Japanese markings on it and then sell them at dirt cheap prices or free whatever.

Japanese weapons can go to hell just like the soulless bastards that reside in the disgusting island called Japan.

Oh and before anyone corrects me on the norinco shit well I'll just exchange it in for real cash or just buy shit from norinco that is worth that much then sell it to get cash to do what i said before.

>38067814
>38067831
Fuck off new trip faggot you're not funny with your forced memes.
No (You)'s for summerfag tryhards.

The fuck is wrong with you? Why do you hate Japan so much that you would even destroy fucking guns made by Japan?

A few crates of trench gun clones, cold blue over the electropencil marks, then sell them to fudds for $2000 as antique WWI shotgns

Japanese sympathizing bastard detected

Because Japan never apologized after the war, showed no remorse for their actions, unit 731, nankin massacre, attack on pearl harbor, bayonetting babies, bataan march, torture and executions on everyone, disgusting hive mind all dedicated to their own fucking cult, the fucking emperor himself and never getting punished.

Fuck Japan

Assuming I could get them into börgër, 100,000 dollars worth of m305 m14 clones and sell them all for 899, I figure in that volume I can buy each one wholesale for 350, would make a nice profit

Fuck with Japan you fuck with America

Attached: 1523718215818.jpg (680x510, 320K)

>apologizing for shit that happened 75 years and two atomic bombs ago
I suppose we should be paying reparations to the negroes for slavery too?

Ah, i see it's morning in Beijing. How is the smog this morning Chang?

Fuck that shit the Japanese are worse than ISIS, Bolsheviks, Black Panthers and Jow Forumstards all together.

so your grandma was a nip comfort woman. Forgive and forget

Attached: 15.gif (411x418, 214K)

where did the sushi touch you

Buy as many NHM90s as I possibly can. Use a thousand dollars to print out private transfer sale forms. Transfer all of them for $1 to literally anyone who asks for them. Tell the ATF to go fuck urself and I will literally never comply.

Ain't no fucking asian gook jap chong chang fuck you fucking emperor loving bastards.

Fucking got german blood in me since my family immigrated to america from germany long time ago and born in Arkansas.

Touch my list of hate list and left it's mark on it so it's forever on my hate list.

You must be 18 to post on this board

I buy as diverse of a collection as possible, Polytech Aks all the way up to mounted heavy machine guns and grenade launchers. Then i take all of that shit to some Mongolia and start an amusement park catering to the chinese market

Trip fags must hang

May as well buy a bunch of ammo and just go start an anti communist militia in china and turn china back to anti communist china

Native Americans, invading Mexico via 'manifest destiny', looting burning and killing your own brothers in dixie when they left even after the Feds went too far, fire bombing Japan (nuke is justified as to avoid a soviet invasion to lead to a German situation), spying on populations, and invading countries on false causes since the early 1900's.

You can hate on a country as much as you please (and yes, the shit Japan did was far more fucked up than anything we have done....except for maybe the trail of tears. That's on the same level), but if you refuse to move on after shit in the past, then you'll just run into it again. Even Robert e lee advocated southrons to rejoin with the union and move on past the conflict. You rebuild relationships and help each other, but have them somewhat dependent on you or 'carry a very big stick'.....but to take this as far to destroy really nice guns, yeah, you're an absolute retard. I hope someone does the same shit to your 1903 or garand

I moved to the US from Germany when I was 5. Japanese immigrants are some of the moSt kind hearted people you could meet. I am sorry that your family got nutted in the butt by some japs in the Pacific, but you have to let go.

sounds like fun. Ill buy as many crates of type 53s and just air drop them to the radicals

>Japan Never apologized for the war
Dont believe everything your redneck parents tell ya kid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

>I'm jealous of the superior asian IQ

Should have made the Japanese walked the trials of tears to china and let the chinese have their revenge on the Japanese civilians and then we take over japan and teardown all of their temples, art, literature, their culture and language and erect our own ways of life onto them.

Also fuck the civil war and fuck the Mexican war i don't give a shit about those but yeah i agree those are bad in the past but what japan did should and never should have been forgotten and forgiven and yes i hate Japan enough that i would destroy any and all Japanese weapons and if i come across an avtual old katana well the chances are I'll melt it down and turn it into an engot or just use a grinder and grind it down into nothing. Fuck Japan I pray death and sorrow om everyone in Japan until the day god comes and destroy Japan and all the soulless motherfuckersa in Japan.

Attached: 1527454333584.jpg (949x684, 163K)

Your run on sentences are impossible to take seriously. Learn how to use punctuation and pass 2nd grade before returning.

>You have just been given a 100 thousand dollar gift card for Norinco, what do you buy?
Some Chinese liquor and whores, maybe an AK.

>Chinese whores

Probably cheaper to just inject the STDs

They are not kind heart or polite, they are deceivers and liars just like politicians and their fucking emperor. They only pretend to be nice and friendly because they don't want the idiots to see their actual ugly side which is in their blood even in the fucking little brats of theirs.

Which are half-assed, made up and out right lies by Japan. They only did that just to shut everyone up but did they ever actually apologized? FUCK NO! Hell they didn't even say sorry for the attack on pearl harbor except saying "deep condolences" like if that fucking shit is supposed to be any better and the worst part is we let these fucking bastards visit pearl harbor like it's some kind of an entertaining tourist attraction to them. FUCK THEM FUCK THEM ALL TO HELL FOR GOD WILL STRIKE THEM DOWN WITH THE SWORD OF FIRE! They even had their navy ships sailed towards and visited Hawaii flying that fucking rising sung flag of theirs.

Fuck. Them.

Too pissed off and angry and stress to spell check every fucking thing i say and fuck you we are on Jow Forums, not english class.

Fuck I'm mad now.

六四事件
I would use the money to get gun laws repealed

t. Buttmad chinaman

It is cheaper to just use the money to buy weapons and get a bunch of chinks and start an anti communist militia and overthrow communism in china then to do that man.

t. Chang

To answer OPs question, I'd buy a surp SKS, a Sporter SKS, a shitty cheapo chinko norinco Makarov, then spend the rest on AK knockoffs and mags for them

天安門廣場

but chinese clips are garbo

Attached: 800px-Type_87_Grenade_Launcher.jpg (799x639, 115K)

I would trade it to Israel for double the amount of unmarked USD, they get to fund terrorism with no money trail, I get enough money to get a serious investment going on so I don't have to worry about money anymore.

patrician taste

I buy several dozen crates of type 56 spikers and at least 10 heavy maching guns and 5 rpgs

chink stuff is shit quality and cheaply made. i will ebay the gift card and spend on american proudcts like 10 barrett 50 cal m82a1's

>eliminating Chinamen with extreme prejudice
>bad

Attached: BATTOTAI_EARRAPE.png (614x605, 404K)

dude a gun is a gun. I wouldn't give a fuck if some SS officer used a c96 to execute pows, I'd still buy it if I could

I understand that and i don't care if a mauser was used to kill a bunch of jews either but a gun made by a Japanese is nothing but disgusting and should be done away entirely. Mausers and mauser pistols are fine but arisakas and other jap guns should be fucking destroyed just like Japan should be!

How does one go about selling 100k worth of beat up chink sks's? Will I get my money back, cant I just have the 100k instead?

How did you get your internet back up?
天安門廣場

I cri

I can understand the jap hate, but why exactly hate the guns? If you don't think they are good quality thats one thing, but no reason to want to waste all that money to destroy them

>not using Jap weapons to kill Japanese

Yeah I'm sure a Chinese company dealing in New manufacture really has a lot of pristine Japanese surplus rifles, you fucking retard

So are you made that their crimes against humanity were greater than your naziboo crime or because you think your naziboo crimes are better, because showing everyone into two world wars wasn't a great idea either hanz

Chinese stuff very much "you get what you pay for" man. The demand for cheap bullshit stateside doesn't mean they aren't capable of really nice shit

Because they are made by Japanese and that is enough reason to hate their guns and yes the quality sucks ass but the fact it is made by a Japanese is worst and no guns that are made by Japan should be allowed to exist and should be destroyed. Yes i would literally waste a world's worth of gold just to destroy all Japanese weapons and swords and if i could then i would destroy their art, burn their flags and shit on their literature because Japan is nothing but a nation of whores.

At least the chinese know not to forget and forgive Japan UNLIKE THE REST OF THE FUCKING WORLD!!!

At least the Nazis actually had the decency to say they are sorry after the war was over unlike Japan. The germans even changed the flag after the war to show that they won't do it again but Japan didn't changed the flag hell they are still using that goddamn rising sun warflag on their fucking ships and that should be a violation of every goddamn thing.

Why do I read this in bob rosses voice?

Bob Ross is a nice guy and I like his artworks.

Buy one hundred Type 97's and start selling them to American's at the board for like twice the price, then buy two Type 97's for the money I get for one.
Rinse and repeat

2x chinese women: they have to be

Yeah enjoy transmitted diseases and getting cucked ultra hard once the chink bitch arrives to america

10 type 56s in each configuration and spend the rest on spare parts and magazines.

Attached: type-56-1.jpg (2860x1910, 2.44M)

I honestly doubt the japanese would even give a shit if you destroyed all Jap guns seeing as theyre all nogunz faggots

I don't fucking care what a Japanese thinks or care. I just want to see jap guns destroyed because they are made by Japanese.

shit man you going to start smashing up Japanese cars as well? How bout Nintendo? fuck man if your'e hellbent on destroying Japanese shit you better get started cause theres alot of it

>Norinco
Nothing.
t. canadian

Trust me, my hate for Japan and Japanese goes beyond the degrees of the sun's temperature and my rage is greater than Lucifer's rage towards God himself and they are nothing but absolute rodents and insects on earth and if you take a tick carrying lyme disease and hold it up next to a Japanese the tick is going to look, feel and smell cleaner and better and not disgusting compared to a Japanese. A good Jap is a dead Jap.

>posted on a anime message board

Fuckton of SKSs and resell at gunshows for a slightly higher price for money to buy cooler guns.

At least it isn't fucking reddit and tumblr

yet despite your rage, Japan is going to re arm itself and there is nothing you can do about it
Japan has gotten away with its atrocities, nobody gives a shit about what they did except for China and Korea, and they cant do jack shit about it either

Then i hope that china goes ahead and attack japan and i pray that the chinese army rape and enslave all Japanese civilians and that they bayonet the Japanese kids and kill all the Japanese husbands and rape the Japanese women and hopefully japan and the emperor will fall under the chinese boot if the United States is not going to fucking properly punish Japan.

I support any nation that brings war on Japan and hope that god helps those that destroy Japan.

You can hope all you want, but that’s not going to happen. Like it or not Japan is an ally of the US and China isn’t going to start shit

>Japan is America's ally

Until Japan rearms itself and goes attack America again.

Is this before or after they rape China again?

articles.latimes.com/1996-05-24/news/mn-7854_1_undercover-agents

I wonder if I could get a tank for $100k these days.

Why does it matter?

Sporting shotguns and shells are exempt from the ban. So like a few thousand of each of their shotgun models, double barrels, pumps, semi autos, everything, plus literal tons of ammo because fuck it all.

Japan is one of our few allies that don't milk us for money and talk about "muh dirty goyim" so show them some respect

Well unless Japan becomes powerful enough to take in China by itself, I don’t see any situation in which Japan would attack its most important ally

I'll show respect once they actually fucking apologize and actually say sorry for the attack on pearl harbor or they all fucking die. They don't have a soul so they don't deserve any respect.

Trust me they will attack America again since it is in their blood.

You're back you worthless commie puke? We know where your real loyalties lie, and they aren't with the USA so stop pretending.

Attached: AbsolutelyInfluoridated.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Jow Forumstards
As I expected, the jidf hates Japan
What harbor did your grandfather die on and how many Japanese men fucked your grandmother's asshole
>Japan killed Chinese civilians and therefore deserved the nukes
>JAPANESE CIVILIANS SHOULD BE SLAUGHTERED!1!1!1!
Look up the word hypocrite and graduate 3d grade

Agreed

Attached: IMG_8394.jpg (460x650, 226K)

>They don't have a soul so they don't deserve any respect.

Says the atheistic, pinko scum.

What would Antman say to this jap hating cunt if he was still around?

I ain't an atheist you fucking bitch

We attacked them first, faggot
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_engagement_of_neutral_United_States_in_World_War_II_before_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

they will rape China first and give you more shit to cry about. You know, since it’s in their blood

We didn't attacked them first and that is a made up lie you fucking jap loving whore of a man.

You openly admitted your belief that Japan should've given support to the Red Chinese. You can't lie your way out of this one pinko.

Who cares about him. No one likes him and whoever he is he sounds like a fucking jap or that canadian gay faggot.

Where in the FUCK did I say that Japan should have supported the Chinese!?

>we didn't attacked
Graduate third grade before returning, summerfag

>Where in the FUCK did I say that Japan should have supported the Chinese!?

You stated they should've given heavy support to everyone they'd invaded, you think we'd forgotten who controls China? A communist lies as easy as they breathe, but I will not be mislead nor will any other true patriot.

Attached: IMG_8397.png (422x323, 44K)