I GOT AN 85 ON THE ASVAB FOR THE MARINES

i can get any job i want!!!

Attached: images (2).jpeg_new_new.jpg (233x217, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.crayola.com/color-and-draw/crayons/crayola-crayons-96-ct.-with-bluetiful-5200966021.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congrats you get to pick between Forklift driver and cop.

Like being a fucking marine?

Attached: 20fadefe-e359-4ef4-9e81-a053a2375ebe_2.07a7d67e9e5c20e8c2e2e6f359a8b1ef.jpg (450x450, 47K)

Marines get the best of the best crayons that Crayola has to offer.

They use special high qaulity wax for marine crayons

We just tell them that so they dont get grouchy during reading time

>Falling for recruiter bullshit with this new thing called "The Internet"

Well deserved punishment

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

They only feed us offbrand roseart shits. All the budget went to buying fucking M27s. I'm so sick of this shit.

I look forward to your pointless death, trailer trash.

God damn thats a big MRE

The Marines haven't taken a combat fatality since 2014

I got a 92

PFFFFHAHAHAHA warrior ethos my ass

damn your dumb

Is the ASVAB still scored by percentile? If so, 85 is actually notbad.jpg.

>your dumb

Yeah, 99 is max score.

but, there are other multiple other scores for the particular subsections(mechanical, electrical, that are taken into account as well, as well as the GT score which is analogous to an IQ score.

Yeah, I got 99 on everything except mechanical. They tested me for foreign language aptitude and then made me an avionics geek.

I know. Hey you got any jalapeno cheese?

>Marine
I hope he is.

I took a test ASVAB when I was 12 and scored a 96. How retarded are you in real terms? Can you cook an egg? Tie your shoes?

Ah, a fellow crayola connoisseur

Congrats! Here's your rifle, SOI school is in 3 months uhhhhh see you in the Line Company!

Don't fucking do anything in the goddamn moment if truth. Don't even let them guilt trip you. You stand, that's it, you're going home - doesn't matter what for. They make you spend 1 month in RSP raking leaves.

Attached: 1521857906968.jpg (319x326, 17K)

>i can get any job i want!!!
Congrats.

Attached: 1517617898483.jpg (544x540, 60K)

>any job i want
>actively chooses going into one of the world's largest welfare programs

Fun fact: Crayons are required by law to be edible. A single Crayola Crayon contains 150 calories and 8g of fat.

Are you fucking stupid? You are encased in something you literally are fertilizing nothing.

>Crayons are required by law to be edible
>A single Crayola Crayon contains 150 calories and 8g of fat.
quick someone do the math, if we replaced the USMC MRE supply chain with a bunch of Crayola packets, how much would we save?

>roseart
>offbrand
Your palette is shit, unfuck yourself cadet.

Lol you're fucked.

It was easy hs shit.

50% of the population scores below 50 on the ASVAB. You would know this, and thus the answer to your questions, if you were actually gifted and not just a lying mouthbreather.

I once got bacon cheese spread in my MRE I never nutted so hard

On the crayola website you can buy 100 crayons for $8
shop.crayola.com/color-and-draw/crayons/crayola-crayons-96-ct.-with-bluetiful-5200966021.html
That gives us 15000 calories for $8 which is pretty good. According to the Army, one MRE contains about 1250 Calories, so our $8 box equates to 12 MREs, or four days worth of food, at a cost of $0.66 per meal. I'm not sure how much the Marines pay for an MRE, but it's probably not quite that low. Of course, the only nutritional value you'd be getting from this would be ~67g of fat per meal, and they'd stop you up worse than an actual MRE. But still, that is $2 to feed a Marine for a day.

Throw in a few packets of spread and they would be all over it.