Guys i think i found the best home defense setup

Guys i think i found the best home defense setup.

2 of these in .300BLK with (hear me out) 3 green lasers on each. One on the bottom and one on each side. On both of them. So six goddamn lasers between two pistols and maybe a few remote activated smoke machines so you can see all the laser beams as you rush the intruder. I think it'd be pretty cool guys.

Attached: fightlite-raider-pistols.jpg (617x287, 30K)

A thread died for this. Everyone who bumps this shit is a faggot.

Why not just use 1? Left hand shooting is pointless and sinful (inb4 left handed satanist claim otherwise).

Attached: f44f2b66ea97d63d253dd65bcee81e77.jpg (1024x997, 249K)

Bump. Just bought one. It is the best gun for home defense if your neighbors don’t mind a lil overpenetration

You sound really cool OP.

Attached: reaper.jpg (780x439, 27K)

because 2 is cooler. you could just shoot the right one, but use the other for more lasers.

put 3 lasers on it

Is this the faggotron laser pistol?

Just put like eight lasers on both and put on a sock and a sandal, wearing a bathrobe, with no boxers on.
When the burglars come in, literally say this:
"Yeessssssssssss, more tight boy pussies, ready for anything. Captain laser is getting his dick wet toniteee!" with all 16 lasers on.

it could be

Guns are for killing so if you kill a home intruder its ok. but lasers specifically say do not point in eyes. so could you get in legal trouble if a home intruder broke in and you just shined hella lasers in his eyes, blinded him and left him crawling around confused?

Yes
You would of course be home free if you stood him up and shot him dead afterwards

>Six lasers and a fog machine
>Guns Akimbo
>meme round in meme pistols

And so we ushered in the new genre of CyberFedora

Attached: nothingpersonal.jpg (610x463, 79K)

>Op's idea
>But with a sick boat

Godspeed Captain Edgebeard

I'd love one of these in .50.

there will be one in .50 beowulf within 3 years mark my words.

id actually be willing to bet before the SIX12 gets in stores.

Some madman on plebbit actually put a .50 Beowulf upper on one of these.

That's badass and I am gonna copy you but I'm gonna have me a disco ball on my ceiling to make it more dope.

But that wall penetration tho.

Drop two lasers for some rail-to-rail adapters.

Attached: 1527565565324.jpg (839x338, 44K)

excuse me, what is this gun called?

combine this with some 45 degree mounts and you have something very workable

You bumped this shit too faggot

Then fix the gas tubes to each other so you can have a mini siamese M16

Check OPs filename dickshit it ain't hard

or you could use the left one on yourself for being underage b&

>not 4 lasers each

Rather not rape a corpse and he is getting raped.

bump

It not rape if it's dead.

what

I've always wanted to put a Predator type laser on my home defense shotgun.

Attached: Predatorlasers.jpg (800x446, 16K)

This would actually be a good and marketable idea if you could somehow get the lasers to represent the shot spread at whatever distance you were aiming from.

Do you think terminator would be using these in full giggle during those motorcycle scenes if it was redone?

No is ready for the proto storm bolter this would create

Canted mounts exist, so if you really want to go all out, you can mount 7+ lasers to each if you mix and match different angles.
You aren't a fucking casual now, are you, OP?

Attached: htq0jhaaoycy.jpg (805x645, 54K)

One pistol is enough, use the other hand for a NIJ III PE shield.

so basically thats the idea but upside down.

How long before these are featured in every scifi movie/video game?

9 months

you'd need hand loads that produce a blue muzzle flash and are strong enough to open a clean hole through Jesse Ventura first, though

so add some powdered Copper(I) chloride to hand loaded .50 beowulf you buy an upper for and install.

done. gg ez

The modern war shooter craze has passed, so the days of every hot new meme gun being featured as standard issue ten minutes in the future are over, or you would see these being dual wielded in the next Call of Duty for sure. I don't even think the Hudson H9 has shown up in a video game yet.

bump

RIP thread that died for this