The FUCKING LEAFS actually published this poster and put it all over their military bases

>the FUCKING LEAFS actually published this poster and put it all over their military bases

What a joke of a country.

Attached: mental health continuum.jpg (847x960, 92K)

Who cares?

>he thinks mental illness is a joke

Sigh. Summer is here

Okay. Let's get rid of threads like these and talk about weapons instead.

t. O B S E S S E D eurocuck snownigger
>implying your country has weapons

It's like one of those shitty posters you would see in fucking kindergarden, not a technologically advanced military

The US military has very similar posters.
Mental health and suicide awareness ain't no joke, it fucking sucks when someone you work with domes himself

>canada
>technologically advanced
[laughing eagles]

>The US military has very similar posters.
No it does not, retard. My dad fought in the war. We know.

It's designed that way because it will be hanging up in coffee rooms and waiting room bulletin boards. It's simple and easy to read and understand for that exact purpose. What, do you think they should staple a full copy of the DSM-V in every lobby and waiting room?

>tfw nearing ill
Feels fucking bad senpai.

real Soldiers arent mentally ill

> Servicemen are killing themselves left and right!
> Lmao this poster is gay as hell bro

Attached: Hippocratecy.jpg (1024x662, 97K)

>> Servicemen are killing themselves left and right!
Sick """"people""""" should never have been let in in the first place.

This post. This post right here. #1 most cancerous thing i've seen post on the chins in the last month

this poster isn't even the worst military cringe i've seen. Not even close.
The worst has got to be the thespians that the governement hired for our viewing pleasure
> seruis stuff guys show up at (time, place)
> do it
> they put some actors up on stage
> the goal is to make amry better by making life better for sexual assault victims
> now, i'm in favor of that
> but check how they did it
> the first act was about people judging the victim and denying anything happened
> the second act was about the rapist getting fried
> the third act was everybody going HAM on her for snitching
> then at the end they say something like "it's real! people are mean to victims"
> if you been assualt, you can come forward!
> but for 45 minutes now you've been showing me an advertisement about the agony i can expect for telling the truth
> even if i was rape-able
> even if it happened
> i'd never tell because you showed me what's going to happen

and they also had role-playing. Strong womenz and males who talked with a lisp went up and demonstrated their ability to create a cringefield powerful enough to discourage sexual harrasment

>Hey man, you should stay calm and mentally safe in the military, aight? If you're feeling irritable, depresed, suicidal or just angry for no reason, go see a doc.
>HAHA what a fool you are. Mental disease is only for LEFTIES and im not a LEFTIE ok?? I have a GUN. NOT a LEFTIE.
Whatever you say my dude.

we're all here cause we ain't all there.

anyway, somebody starting a sentence with "real SSolDiers"
probably learned about war getting bullied with an airsoft pistol that doesn't shoot very hard

>huhuhuh, look at the dumb leafs and their SJW pansy pandering militar--

Attached: size0.jpg (640x426, 73K)

US is a much bigger joke. US lost their country without firing a single shot to defend it.

Welcome to America, bitch. Get out of the pan if you can't take the heat...

>>Hey man, you should stay calm and mentally safe in the military, aight? If you're feeling irritable, depresed, suicidal or just angry for no reason, go see a doc.
When you put it that way, it does sound like some faggot shit to me.

ummm exceuse me sweaty but whats the last war you won?
*crickets*
hmmmmmmm. looks like America has BTFOed you again. :)

Our military ain't great either chief, you can thank Trudeau Sr. for that
But when was the last war the USA won?
>inb4 any war since the 19th century

WWII
Korea
Afghanistan

You do realize that having mentally fit soldiers is a real concern of any military right? Having someone mentally ill haul around your expensive equipment and be around weapons all day is not a good idea. You dont want someone to snap and start shooting their compatriots or themselves, and you want someone to perform at their peak.

You have to be over 18 to post on Jow Forums.

Trying to make it okay for your soldiers to seek mental help is so stupid, them feeling isolated and emasculated for feeling that way then blowing their brains out is way better.

t. boomer that never served

>talking about and seeking help for mental health is a fucking joke

so everyone on the internet claims that the US, and western militaries all all worthless, gender pandering, bloated, cucked, slaves of Israel that could never win a conventinal war.

My question is: what military isn't?

Unironically not too awful when you get used to it
t.been there for half a decade

both can be true

>continuum
don't they mean... spectrum?

There's a workable combo of therapy and med combos that can help you, all you have to do is be open minded and be patient for improvement. Orrrrr, on the other hand, shock treatment is usually last ditch, but is apparently super effective and pretty safe as well.

But it is. It makes them stronger. Do you think the Enemy cares about your fee fees?

I thought you guys were going to bitch about OP Honour

but user, you are the enemy.

what's wrong with being honourable?

Attached: ok hand.png (616x676, 713K)

They sure as hell weren't ill when they started.

Having your best friend turned to mush before your eyes will do that.