Has there ever been a more absolute hatred than pic related on Jow Forums...

Has there ever been a more absolute hatred than pic related on Jow Forums? How do Japanese or nom Americans feel about Americans holding this much hate towards them?

Attached: Fuck Japan.png (1875x203, 40K)

I 100% agree with that picture.
If you dont, fuck you. You dont have a single fucking idea how bad the japs were.

They were a soulless nation doing literally anything just to win. The emperor told everybody to kill themselves at the end of the war. They followed orders blindly.
They committed some of the worst war crimes and attrocities ever documented.

Fuck the japanese then, and fuck them now. They should have dropped more nukes,mthey missed animay.

Yeah, that's actually pretty tame, it's not even worthy of a screencap honestly. It's one guy trying to make a "name" for himself on the board for epic yous and upboats. In fact, I'd probably wager that you're that same poster, OP here to spread your shitty forced meme "legend".
KYS. Not weapons related.

What about antman? He is no different than the guy in the picture.

You leave antman out of this you sonofabitch! Antman is a legend.

Doubtful. Antman was genuine crazy-in-a-bottle. OP is just an edgy faggot.

What's the actual difference? What did Antman do that got him to be remembered?

The guy who wrote the screencap OP posted never fought in ww2. He's just being the epitome of a generic edgy fuckwit writing something caustic in the hopes of getting screencapped and reposted.

Attached: THE CRUEL TUTELAGE OF PAI MEI YouTube.png (587x352, 251K)

Post pics and timestamp after you've actually bought a crate of Arisakas and have sawed them in half.
You can't since you don't even have a job, noguns.

lurk more

Come on I'm actually wanting to know and no one seems to talk about antman so that is why I'm asking.

You should be lurking. Also there is an archive, chuckles.

Tell me please. I want to know what makes antman so special...needs

>giving the tripfag attention

it's probably just one tenthgrader who was accidentally exposed to some history
caught a case of guilt and racism
now he posts about how he hates japs and can't figure out why warcrimes are prohibited

Attached: utT1FcrHplSss2OpmO6MWjVy0JRwT36xe6SEOQPIkRk.png (1024x251, 242K)

The fucking japs still deny the rape of Nanking. Not even Germany had the fucking balls to deny their atrocity after WW2. I hope we drench every one of those fucking soulless gooks in flaming napalm.

Attached: 1508472222190.jpg (436x513, 69K)

>Not even Germany had the fucking balls to deny their atrocity after WW2
Of course they didn't; we forced them to "admit" it at gunpoint.

Tired bait

>fuck them now
They are the bulwark of asia and the single most obedient dog this country ever raised
>good boys get treats

Even so; they themselves made it illegal to deny. The rape of Nanking is absent from Jap history books and the shit they perpetrated was pure evil.

What, you want the kids in school today to get Jap guilt for their granddaddies raping some fucking slopes? Do you also think Americans should still feel guilty about Wounded Knee?

> some edgy faggot posts an edgy rant on Jow Forums
> more at 11

I mean come on. We get so many edgelords spewing dumb shit like this we may as well be a digital bismuth mine at this rate. It's not worth wasting brain cells over.

Yup. Or at least adjust their passive aggressive superiority complex. America should have smashed them like germany but not let them get fucked up by sjws, like Germany during the Cold War where it was a heavily armed split national border.

Also they raped captured white women too.

Weaboos seem to forget that.

Oh hey it's this faggot extraordinaire

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-005404_Clover.jpg (716x357, 115K)

Not even remotely close analogy. Wounded knee isn't denied and censored by the US and yes the US should still feel guilty for the atrocities committed against the natives. At least the US has attempted to make concessions and reparations to the natives.

The japs didn't just "rape some slopes" they went way far beyond that. And they should feel guilty.

Nigger I got this screencap for this dude lmao. Fuck you, cite me as a source next time

Yeah, like conducting biological experiments on civilians, killings hundreds of thousands of civilians in terror attacks, and raped civilians in countries they occupied.

>oh wait

Attached: 1524443764622.jpg (660x355, 99K)

We let it slide in exchange for unit 831's data.

>he assumes this is every American
Op is a faggot again. This guy user has been shitposting anti jap stuff the entire time he's been here. Yeah, what the japs did was fucked up, but he still holds it to them to this day. Like, shermans march was horrid, but I'm not going around and hating everyone from up north over it.
And to destroy guns over spite is gun grabber tier.

It always amazes me how much of an uneducated bunch of hicks you fatniks are.
You keep repeating that bs about the nukes bringing the japs to surrender when in reality they didn't even noticed them and only , after learning their results, asked if they can build their own.

My Japanese penpals are some of the nicest people I've ever met. They know almost nothing about the war except for the fact it happened. Most history classes in Japanese school cover ancient Japan up until world war 1, then skip to modern Japan. As for pic related it's just some dumb ass kid who learned about the death March, probably.

A very important part of a nation's history shouldn't be censored solely because it's graphic and potentially embarrassing.
Not to mention the kids learning about that event shouldn't feel guilty for something they weren't a part of.

>Most history classes in Japanese school cover ancient Japan up until world war 1, then skip to modern Japan
(lol

Imagine Germany not learning about the 9 gorillion

Do they actually learn about that shit?
As far as I know they've tried their hardest to bury any info on their country from 1939-1945.