So why the fuck do you like this commie asswipe exactly?

So yeah...why the fuck does Jow Forums like this shithead exactly?

Attached: cf41799703de18cf21d6fdd88c1b16745a61d0850f023f41008b7168a8f58a04.png (913x766, 189K)

Attached: 99221fa1faf48ab746dd9d24dab69a6a4d4cddf5dae85734949a796b7a663b0e.png (1080x1920, 405K)

Wouldn't it be funny if he got murdered there

Stop trying so hard. He makes entertaining videos, that's good enough. No need to get assblasted

Attached: 05f4baeccaca09c449981ddb5e524448c72c7dfb7d0203778ebca7fb5c3db90a.png (595x451, 141K)

Oh boy, another thread about this.
Just what we needed, thanks OP.

Attached: ab26b65c2917b10b7d5a672ed8c94bf5f52107b98a3f8998d027d8b6d4db96b6.png (800x1208, 110K)

Just doing the right thing.

Thanks for your valuable contribution to world politics. You shall go down in history as a worthy man.

Attached: a9fd42756fc6c86d7c20b6d3d1dc3f9582b4c53e4387c340523187ea777c7ddd.png (1386x960, 679K)

we all do our part.

WHY WON'T THE TRUTH ALIGN WITH MY NARROW WORLDVIEW
RRRREEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU IAN

Attached: 1461343161382.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Thanks for the contribution. Hadn't seen the antifa one.
Kill yourself, I had no idea

Attached: fH9kcxj.jpg (540x762, 33K)

kek what a humongous faggot.

>Kill yourself, I had no idea
Not my fault, lurk moar you retard

Because I don't give a single shit about Africa or Africans. I care more about guns, and Ian, despite his faults, has been far more valuable to the gun rights fight than your fat fucking ass.

>don't ever post this
>lurk more and you'll know
>even though it's never posted because i'm a total fuckwit

If you weren't so high on your own farts, you'd realize that this is a GOOD thing. You should want more people to be armed; as many as possible. An armed society is a polite society.

Attached: Why The Gun is Civilization.png (1155x1020, 658K)

>Ian triggering the shit out of alt-right fuckwits

Attached: laughing dofus.gif (500x281, 1024K)

>An armed society is a polite society.

has literally never been the case anywhere

>has forgotten more about firearms than 90% of Jow Forums posters will cumulatively ever know
>Actually owns firearms, also unlike a good number of us faggots here on Jow Forums
>Is actually interested in history and technology, as oppose to the chauvinistic cock-waving here on Jow Forums

Because he's just better than us.

this mindset is the problem.
> i posted propaganda
> i'm important because i'm making people mad
i'm sorry, it gets better if you try.
you can escape and along the way, you'll discover how miserable a life you're living now

Just to piss faggots like you off.

Go

just how pathetic do you have to be to start spamming your own poorly made photoshops of a popular gun youtuber on Jow Forums just because he doesn't bow to your every whim.

Attached: 1527521918364.png (803x677, 196K)

>REEEEEEEE THE EDUCATIONAL GUN GUY ON YOUTUBE DOESN'T POLITICALLY ALIGN WITH MY WORLDVIEW
Do you also get upset at people working a drive through because they don't like the same color as you?

If you want to split hairs and claim that any society with a bit of violence in it isn't a "polite society", then sure. However, when the statistics on gun ownership clearly and distinctly correlate with a drop in violent crime in pretty much every place they have been accurately measured, I fail to see why you would argue otherwise.

Unless, of course, you're just the flip-side of the shitlib coin, the guy who only wants his enemies to be disarmed, in which case I'll smile when you get put up against the wall, too.

pathetic enough to frequent Jow Forums

This is fake

Because he makes interesting gun videos, and not everyone has to mirror your political beliefs for you to enjoy content from them, nu-Jow Forums.

>You should want more people to be armed
leftists aren't people.

Because gen Z thinks getting involved means spamming shit on the internet.

that's pretty bad.
> inb4 sameASuuuu
sorry lads, i want to talk about weapons, not blame jews

>the statistics on gun ownership clearly and distinctly correlate with a drop in violent crime in pretty much every place they have been accurately measured

lol

>MFW Jow Forums is the most civilized and level-headed when defending Ian

Attached: 1517721583561.jpg (187x269, 8K)

I dont. I mass report his videos while being subscribed to his channel. Every one, every time.

Attached: 1513204629402.jpg (1136x736, 94K)

I'm pretty sure the Youtube content reporting system can recognize spamming, so you're really just wasting your time you know.

Stop samefagging you oxygen thief.

damn though he is a massive liar/communist/bolshevik

Attached: 1525648351659.jpg (600x418, 27K)

ahhh FFS...

give link no way

>alt right
Hate to break it to you but anyone not towing the progressive line is liable to be labelled with this slur and then conflated with Racism/Bigotry/Nazis.
While I disagree with Ian's assessment I'm not going to let one issue ruin his channel for me. His opinion of the situation doesn't really matter in a real global as he's largely apolitical and has no power so it's not necessary to get booty blasted.

>he doesn't know the south exists

>Do you also get upset at people working a drive through because they don't like the same color as you?
When they dont like the same color as me? Minimally. When they dont LOOK the same color as me? I like that. I think its where they belong, at least they are working. When they dont speak the same language as me? REEEEEEEEE

You have fingers and a functioning brain (loath as I am to admit that), plus the internet. If you can find stats to the contrary, post 'em.

If OP really cared about the situation in SA as much he pretends to he'd already be over there working as security on someone's farm.

Thats okay im going to keep doing it.
Not samefagging but ok

I can do that?

Whatever floats your boat, Don Quixote.

provide link on John cuck club comment faggot

they speak english bruh pack a rifle and eight socks

He deletes it all

who give me money?

fake news

Wow....

Not him, but I think crime levels and gun ownership are entirely unrelated statistics with no discernible correlation existing between the two.

Attached: nocorrelation2.jpg (714x444, 47K)

Dumb frogposter

not this one apparently

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-021050.png (1440x2560, 444K)

Sorry mate but is right.
This is the correct answer. No correlation.

This hobby costs a metric fuck ton of money so you can expect to find some of the most mature, grown-up, level-headed people here. Good luck affording guns and ammo on an autismbux income.

Too bad it's still possible for noguns like OP to post on Jow Forums

confirmed shoop

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-021801.png (1440x2560, 424K)

alt right baby triggered

Must be a slow day on Jow Forums.
Maybe a few blacked/whyteboi/flatearth threads will spice things up so we can be left alone
>BRB shitposting
>MFW my thread gets 300 replies

Attached: 1502226011312.gif (267x200, 747K)

>posting fake screencaps to support your "argument"
Classic /leftiepol/ divide and conquer tactics.

Attached: Ian refutes bullshit.jpg (1024x902, 158K)

(((you)))

BASED IAN

post link

>bring more people into the gun rights movement every day than any one of you people ever has
fucking excuse me no

Attached: Ian.png (926x558, 170K)

>not sure if retarded.jpg
Sweetie, the poster you're trying to bait clearly isn't triggered. Maybe you should follow and try posting some cuck bait on Jow Forums as the grownups are trying to have a conversation here.

Attached: SATURN.png (322x480, 17K)

>Ian is training to kill fascists as we speak
Hell yeah

The cock chaser even confirmed ITT that he's not from around here.

how's that wall going again

Literally 2 seconds on Google.

Jow Forumsweekendgunnit/comments/8ljndf/press_s_to_spit_on_grave/dzg8cn7/

Attached: grosche2.jpg (322x480, 30K)

>tfw a bunch of proudboys corner Ian

Attached: 1526973313681.gif (309x265, 3.71M)

And now I added the link to the image so mouthbreathers can check it themselves in the future.

Why the fuck are so many of you motherfuckers so gullible? The guy even made a video about the Luty SMG and mentioned that it was solid proof that gun control doesn't work.
Why the fuck would you morons unironically believe that he's secretly some sort of commie gun grabber?

Attached: Ian refutes bullshit.jpg (1024x963, 255K)

(((you)))
Sweetie I'm not even white or American. I live in a different hemisphere far from US influence. I think Trump is a dickhead (still better than Hillary tho).
Peace.

Attached: 1480066023241.gif (234x159, 315K)

>commie gun grabber
>john brown gun club
>commies
>gun grabbing
The commies want people genocided, not disarmed. Marx was clear about the need for arms in the hands of the proletariat

Ian is worth more than all the white lives in South Africa. Retards should've bailed after apartheid failed.

Attached: 1527185133178.png (500x600, 262K)

because they're fragile fucking morons
>Buhbuhbuhbuh Ian didn't want us talking about how Apartheid was so good in the comments section! FUCKING LEFTIST REEEE
They have no fucking self awareness.

>john brown gun club
>still believing an obvious HTML edit/photoshop
Go back to eating lead paint chips or whatever it is you do.

right, like screaming cuck or commie at anyone who doesn't advocate for the day of the rope is more helpful for the gun rights cause.
how about you jump off a bridge, amigo.

Attached: 1524426122018.jpg (285x217, 12K)

Okay, you've convinced me on homicide, which is a violent crime, and suicide, which is violent but should not be a crime. Now, please show me the correlation on gun ownership versus rape, armed robbery, assault, and all the rest of the guys that fall in the spectrum of "violent crime".

>Why the fuck would you morons unironically believe that he's secretly some sort of commie gun grabber?
We don't. This is part of the Hogg campaign of divide and conquer. Shills start the posts then just reply to each other. Ask them to post guns then they go away.

Attached: MATEN.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

Alaska user?

Unironically this
>take over a country
>implement a brutal system that makes second-class citizens out of the natives
>be surprised that the natives hate your guts when the system fails, specially those of you who own farmland in their country

I'm in Alaska

Cool front grips. What are they?

>Why the fuck would you morons unironically believe that he's secretly some sort of commie gun grabber?
They don't, no more than liberals believe gun control will save lives. They post this to attempt to turn gun-owners against the media they consume.

Just Magpul's.

who put a stick up your ass commie?

>Reddit
I knew you were trolling

the retarded little shits placing their faggot ideological purity tests over saving the second amendment from a demographic collapse

Wow what the fuck, fuck you who ever is trying to frame Ian as a commie, who the fuck do you think you are? That’s bullshit and fuck who ever fell for this bait, fuck all of you I’m drunk as shit, fuck commies and fuck niggers

Attached: DE171F3B-56EF-4459-B5C3-3BE1BEC70199.jpg (327x327, 58K)

I like him because regardless of whatever his political views may be I find his videos both entertaining and educational.

"Political ideology can be detached from your views about gun rights"

YF if you think that.

Attached: 1519100309623.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Go be reasonable and well-adjusted somewhere else

who needs arguments when you can post memes