How to hero

hey guys. im just wondering if i wanted to hero where would i shoot myself? 40S&W btw.

Attached: dildo.jpg (1048x1395, 736K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4WfDafHijY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't shoot yourself, antigun groups use suicides to inflate their numbers. Buy an exit bag.

Don't do it. You'll fuck it up and end up as a potato and disfigured. And even worse, you'll be contributing to gun statistics.

Go out with morphine or a speedball, something like that.

This
Just jump from a high place, you don't have to worry about as much.

This is true, but if I wanted to die now what would i do?

Go to a fucking high place

Exit bag.
Your body doesn't know if what you're breathing has air in it, only if you have an excess of carbon.

has oxygen*
2tired2braingud

I am paramedic I have no narcs but have iv supplies. I could start a line on myself and cause an air embolism. Would that be better?

Here’s what you do
>have a cryptic note about cia Hillary pedo cult shit in your shoe
>hand cuffs with hands behind your back
>duct tape in your mouth
>a shirt with an obvious occult symbol on it
>jump off tall roof
You’ll be immortalized both in the meme and leading pol on another goose chase

>hero

Its an hero you fucking retard

i have sex handcufffs, but the only tall roof i know is in new haven (30+min away) i just want to know how i should shoot myself

ur right i should kms to make up for it, how should i shoot myself?

Hahahahahah

Attached: images.jpg (159x316, 6K)

don't you'll only inflate anti-gun statistics

Attached: B0TNSvL.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

No. Don’t kill your self by an obvious suicide. It’ll get those who love you much more than a supposed murder. Plus your death that way would make for a really neat happening.

what should i do instead?

so what should i do?

Turn to God user, and rest yourself in his mercy.

Also, call a suicide hotline. Make sure to tell them you didn't want to inflate anti-gun statics and that you're against any current or pending legislation at home and abroad of limiting ones access to firearms.

Attached: 1517206545052.jpg (645x909, 199K)

shoot yourself in the penis

You crap your pants wen you die so make sure you take a number 2 first

Why not take a bath and drop a toaster in the water while you’re in the tub

Do You’re killing yourself anyways. What is buying a set of professional handcuffs and driving 30 mins anyways? It’s not like you’ll need that money or gas. Also ransack your apartment beforehand and leave notes at peoples houses you know saying “do not investigate” that’ll really stir shit up

how will god help?

because that wont work?

I have a nice car (2015 mustang GT PP) could i do something with that?

Have mercy on him for being such a suicidal fag. God gave you life out of complete darkness. Be a fucking man and live it out to the end. Don’t be a pussy and surrender. Fight it out till your last breath. Life is hard. You think you’re the only one struggling? Selfish prick

I know, I am a paramedic for a busy city, ove seen it all. I just am so sad and lonley

There are millions perhaps billions of lonely people. Taking the easy way out is pathetic.

Are you drinking? If you’re drinking, wait until you’re sober and think this shit over again.

I do not know my friend. But I know you are not alone. In God, and Through God, and With God; make yourself an instrument of His peace. If you are so willing to die, you have nothing left to live for, so build yourself up again from the bottom, and set for yourself a new foundation. And allow yourself to be more, and carry your burden to lighten to load of others. And make it so, that where this hatred, sow love. And where there is injury, pardon. Where there is despair, Hope. And where there is Darkness, Light.

You are not done yet, and you have it in you to do much greater things. Trust in the Lord your God, and do great things.

I love you user.

Attached: 1527046962735.png (1200x1200, 348K)

I am very drunk, Its either an hero or do stuff in 4 hours. im not sure what i want to do

Life is full of possibility. For what we currently understand, death possesses only one possibility.

Why hasten your journey to it? Take a small step forward each day and no matter how small, feel pride in it.

Build your foundation, continue to build. Become your own superhero.

im a 23yom paramedic, going back to undergrad this fall, what should i do

go fight isis

Post pics of yourself

>buy 10 gauge and 0 buck
>put it in your butt

The Awesome

Attached: theawesome.jpg (481x4933, 158K)

Get rich or die trying.

Make thermite and put it on the engine and gas tank to set off when it’s turned on

How about you not kill yourself?

This.

Handgun wounds are surprisingly survivable. There's been evidence of a few people using a pistol caliber lever action to shoot themselves in the head and when the police checked the lever action they found that a fresh round had been chambered. That means the dude shot himself in the head with it, didn't die immediately, and desperately tried to chamber and fire another round, but died before they could fire it..... Those few moments must've been fucking rough. Use a full size rifle cartridge, guaranteed instant blackness with no surviving.

If you're going to kill yourself, at least listen to these tunes before you do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4WfDafHijY

>be suicidal Jow Forumsommando
>buy ticket to Syria
>visit Achmed at local bazaar
>spend life savings on beat to hell AK’s and explosives
>buy pickup truck mounted with a .50
>thisiswherethefunbegins.png
>declare Crusade on ISIS dune coons
>get local Christians riled up to fight mooslem oppressions
>DEUSVULT.jpeg
>drive around desert spraying random hajis until you run over an ied or get captured and thrown off a building

Attached: B56F1576-B290-4CFA-B2C2-2410B9D85AAB.jpg (250x243, 17K)

>Join Isis
>tell them you wish to punish infadels
>get bomb vest
>blow up the entire Isis camp
Win-win

Right up the pooper

Please don't kys
you'll be another gun crime statistic
exit bag or OD and go to sleep

>kys
I meant don't shoot yourself
feel free to kys

Which part of the xray is the problem?

>Mustang
>”Nice car”
You should kys for having such bad taste. Just not with a gun.

>Is gonna kill himself
>worries about gas

If you kys, at least do it in style.

You fuck it up and you'll just stroke out and be a gimp the rest of your life.

Embolisms hurt like hell, you probably wanna go with the exit bag.

Listen to the exit bag people.
My gf's cousin just shot himself after a Swat standoff and he only managed to blow his tongue off before the round got lodged in his naval cavity. He was using sign language to talk with hospital staff two hours later and he's going to make a "full" recovery.
Doesn't sound nice.

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

firstly, its an hero, not just hero
second, git the fuck out

Why do you want to do it, user?

Listen you pussy nigger, life is shitty and hard sometimes. I can't afford food for another week for another two weeks. I have only enough to afford bills, and gas to get to and from work.
But, on the bright side, this means that I will have to work on my rations meant for times of strife. Also, I will finally have an excuse to do some hunting on my one day off, so that I may still have fresh meat.
You just have to look on the bright side of life, Bryan.

That's the most metal thing I've heard the whole week. This man deserves a prize.

Also, OP, don't kill yourself faggot. We're here to suffer and endure. Thus, endure.

Also we love you. Seriously. We're in this together, you worthless bastard, do not shoot yourself.

Fuck off retard

Attached: 1526415280334.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Go to lostallhope, that site has plenty of information on how to kill yourself and an entire section on suicide by firearm

I've had tough times like this before. I lived 70 miles from where I worked due to living in a small desert town with about 100 residents. I would literally have about 10 to 15 dollars to my name every week.
>buy dozen eggs x2@$1each and block of cheese or mix of fruit and vegetables at dollar store a day and eat it raw
>work out in gym and use gym shower
>sleep in car but at least 2 kids and mom are ok at my house and food and bills paid.
Rinse and repeat until Sunday when I get home and clean my clothes. Did so for 3 months until I moved. Shit was tough and had cops wake me up a few times telling me to go even though I explained I didn't have the money for a hotel or the gas to go home. I was like 23 at the time.
Times can be tough user, wake up, harden up, cry if you need to, but start walking to your new life.

why is god a klein bottle

Also a paramedic and why the litteral fuck would you want to air embolus? Have you never seen someone die that way? It is a horrible way to go. You sit there gasping for air for like 6 minutes. You are awake for the entire terrible process.

The foot long fucking dildo extending from the sacrum to just under the diaphragm. Someone has shoved this up their ass, lost hold of the end and cannot remove it themselves

GFCI outlets now make it so you'll just get a nice zap, but you're not going out like a 1950's cartoon.

how would you fix an air embolism?

Instead of killing yourself just walk away from your current life. This may take a week or two to prepare but liquidate everything, pick a place and go there. Go live in the woods for a while and sort your shit out. Go fuck Thai hookers. If you are going to kill yourself you don't have anything to lose. Go to Alaska and homestead.

As another paramedic, i doubt you're more than an EMT becuase that plan of yours is fucking retarded

>seach for quotes on google
>no results

what the fuck is this shit?

Dude you're lucky as fuck..no kids,.no commitments. Ride train cars, go duck thai hookers like that other user said, go do shit others want to do but can't.

Dont be a faggot and kill yourself that's just stupid. I've had too many friends shoot themselves.

One took 4 hours to die on his floor while he was gasping for air and choking on blood. The feels on that one were intense.

>Mobile posting
Sorry for grammatical and typographic errors

fuck you, you would be another number for the gun grabbers to twist.
I hope you botch it and you end up living the rest of your miserable life as a vegetable, but still conscious to everything.

papa bless

mouth

do a flip

Attached: The Truth About Race.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

>Selfish prick
Berating a suicidal person isn't the best thing to do if you're trying to convince them to live.

Attached: babbabbababkrabs.png (845x984, 845K)

The Truth.

Helium tank and a mask. Painless.

>become an hero
>morphed by lazy newfags into just "an hero"
>now just "hero"
Fuck's sake.

i dont care about needles, but this is my biggest fear with them. is there anyone someone can do about those?

Honestly just point the gun straight ahead right on the tip of the nose. Destroys the Medula Oblongata and is instant death. Don't do the shit where you put it on the side of your head as that might miss and you'll die drowning in your own blood. Look up a model of the human head with the brain with the oblongata labeled and it should give you a good idea of where to shoot.