PHILIPPINES THREATENS WAR WITH CHINA

edition.cnn.com/2018/05/29/asia/duterte-cayetano-south-china-sea-intl/index.html

Can the P.I possible take on China in a regional conflict?

Attached: pmilitary.jpg (301x167, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gDBVmgIRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Can the P.I possible take on China in a regional conflict?
No but Malaysia could.

no
it'll be worse than georgia taking on russia

Good the world needs bug population control.

Duterte is a Beijing lapdog.

All of his pronouncements are just for show to appease the pro-US, pro-West military.

He's been stepping on landmines lately, no turd world dictator wants to be couped.

>Can the P.I possible take on China in a regional conflict?
No, but hopefully it could escalate into a global conflict.

Attached: media_http26mediatumb_uafbm.jpg.scaled500.jpg (353x281, 23K)

Nice false flagging, Ladyboy. Malaysia couldn't either. But we don't go poking the hornet's nest for fun.

Ladyboys are from Thailand...

I can't wait for WWIII

Dutertcuck sucks tremendous PRC dick so no.

In b4 Garuda 1

And they say Duerte is China shill.

Fuck off commies!

He is.
>Fuck off Commies.
Yeah, before the presidency, he shilled for commies too.

Attached: Duterte Communists.png (499x474, 286K)

I'm siding with Duterte on this one desu
Do your job and kill some commie chinks

Is there proof of this post-2016?

Chinese President Superman Gonzalez in 3... 2...

OH I DUNNO, THE TREMENDOUS SHIFT TOWARDS A PRO-CHINA PHILIPPINE DIPLOMACY AND TITANIC CHINESE LOANS, BOTH OF WHICH WE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE BEFORE THIS SHIT-TALKER CAME TO OFFICE.

This

Like what exactly?

Pinoy takes loan from the US too, in fact, the US just recently aided them back in '17.

Except Dutertcuck's pulling loans he can't fucking cash back so we're back to spending decades paying this one off again.

And the US is an ally anyway.

>2018.
>Taking anything Duterte says seriously.
I'm sure his Chinese handlers just told him to say that so they can claim he's independent and totally not under China's leash.

Attached: Drug War 2.jpg (1224x336, 169K)

They're in Malaysia, too. Trust me, I stopped there on a libo-port one time and I saw one in the flesh.

Apparently, the Phillippines spends .75% of its GDP on their military. What could/should they do if they boosted it up to 2 percent?

artificial island chain straight through china's shit all the way to nam, with US funding.

BUILD THE WALL

Sink further into poverty.

>What could/should they do if they boosted it up to 2 percent?
More golf courses and mansions for the generals of course!

100% of the normies I talk to in meat space don't know that Georgia invaded first during the 2008 war. I'm all for self-confidence, but you can take it too far. Georgia took it too far.

>According to Russia

Georgia sent its own troops to its own territory to oppose Russian army infiltration. Too little, too late.
But thanks for your input, Ivan.

well i he does he wont have the US to back him. hed be insane to try without any allies

no detrue said it's insane the americans want him to attack china

it would be a massacure

philopines is killing drug addicts cos they can't aford to detox there drug addicts

also they eat garbage meat

youtube.com/watch?v=c7gDBVmgIRA

and they use recycled fire arms from ww2 they got no chance and detrue knows this

ps i am not taking the piss out of philipines i feel sad for them

worn't the military threatening to coup him out if he didn't side with the americans when the isis started to build up in philopines