Which Branch has the toughest Basic Training?

youtube.com/watch?v=-nSy1MTP1Os

Attached: 100206-F-7814K-312.png (780x557, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmV7G3JWwkA
youtube.com/watch?v=chWciBDYokc
youtube.com/watch?v=TuBMHsqQJSI
youtube.com/watch?v=IcHb5VFPvJo
youtube.com/watch?v=qJLXqUZkpeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say USMC.

coast guard.

regardless if people wanna disagree or not, they have the lowest passing rate compared to everyone else.

That stupid never deployed bitch can’t even get a campaign hat her size, what fucking business does she have a basic training? Or did she get the job for having some moldy roastie lips in between her legs?

>what fucking business does she have a basic training

What else is she gonna do? You think she'd be useful deployed anywhere?

T.neverserved

It looks less gay than the Air Force or Navy
youtube.com/watch?v=kmV7G3JWwkA

Attached: Coast guard bootcamp pushups 16x9.jpg (1000x563, 72K)

The most physically demanding is the marines

The most mentally demanding is the coast guard.

great lakes isnt that bad. the "gayest" part of it is 900 divisions, literally summer/band camp. you practice music more than anything else, and do kindergarten tier team building exercises. awesome RDCs though, real chill people.

week 7 of the marines is the hardest thing anyone can ever accomplish. You have to survive being put in a clothes dryer and a “jump” from a 3 story window.

Lol enraged incel loser

No, dude. I’m AF and get sick of seeing fat ignorant bitches where they don’t belong i. e. In the fucking military.

Don't get caught up in the "toughest" basic training. It's all BASIC training and is nothing more than several weeks of inconvenience that even the softest of bodies and minds can complete with a little encouragement.

Weeks of inconvenience... In comparison to the YEARS of career challenges you'll have to go through once basic is over.

Attached: 1419474911822.jpg (574x509, 27K)

> being a man in the Air Force
Oh, user. Are you a house husband too?

The Marines is only harder because they never stop going to Basic training.

I got raped at OSUT for being a trap. So, I'd say that's harder.

Attached: wtf.gif (250x188, 445K)

kek

Sad thing is that's probably true.
Even if this user is lying. It still happens.

Attached: howard.jpg (825x464, 167K)

How likely is it for a male to actually get raped at basic or unit?

imagine joining the USMC and then be yelled at for months by some cunt with a resting bitch face on a permanent PMS just so you can get your welfare GIBS from Uncle Sam and also receive the privileged to die for Israel is some middle eastern sandbox.

That's when you realize that your life is a massive failure

Cant tell if actually raped or just got thrashed

Not likely but more likely than a woman
Female DIs were cute when they tried to look like a hardass.

T. Neckbeard

I fucked my former DI after she got out. She was fucking sub af too.

*DS

Firearms instructor.
Being a white knight won’t get you any pussy.
On the off chance you are a female, you’re going to be promoted for simply having a bleeding cunt. Try not to be pretentious about it. Either way, you’re a stupid bitch.

> Firearms Instructor
Hold up.
Were you Security Forces?

Attached: hm.jpg (750x741, 166K)

I've heard the coasties' is harder than the USMC, not sure the validity of that. If I had to hazard a guess based on what I've read, I'd guess the Navy's basic training on the Great Lakes in winter.

Were you asking for it?

Attached: 1522739555117.jpg (960x1280, 96K)

Gb2/pol/

1A7, got medically DQed, went into CATM.

You had a female DS?
You a gril?

> Were you asking for it
Benning has surprisingly nice porta pottys

>Airforce basic training
>Hard

Choose one, it's the fucking chair force for fucks sake, unless you go for controllers or weather technicians you cannot say that you had gone throught anything but a summer camp.

Girls don't exist on Jow Forums, user.
I knew she was a dyke from the moment I arrived at Sill.

This.
All real, meaningful training occurs at the unit for comabt arms, and even mos/rating school for soft skills is just a primer for what they'll be doing.
Basic/boot/summer camp is just to teach 18 year olds how to wear their clothes like an adult and walk in a straight line.
I swear we have this thread weekly. Summer i guess.

Can confirm.

It was summer camp with inoculations and inconveniences.

>Girls don't exist on Jow Forums, user.
Ill take that as a yes

I want to punch her listless slackjawed deadeyed face so fucking bad and i don't know why

Attached: 1523068446546.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Let me ilustrate further

youtube.com/watch?v=chWciBDYokc
youtube.com/watch?v=TuBMHsqQJSI

What are you trying to illustrate.

We're talking about BASIC training. Not tech school.

Because your an incel beta loser

The differences, and the fact that you can actually find hardships in the air force, so it's not composed 100% of people who can't do PT.

Everyone goes through the same BMT. TACP, CC, Combat Weather. They have a different set of PT standards but they all do the same shit as the finance faggot.

After they graduate they get sent off to their tech school where the real shit happens to them.

That's PJ though, it's the hardest thing the AF does.

The Navy is the toughest, because your RDC is a flip and nobody understands what he's saying. It's very confusing.

Attached: Dixie-Cups-Navy-Official.jpg (618x340, 68K)

can you imagine being so dull as to only speak in memes like a nigger?

Attached: 1523493962853.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

Compared to the USMC, other branches seem like civilian contractors. If you join the Marine Corps, AND you go Infantry, God bless your soul.
Nothing can really compare to your first week in the fleet, having your seniors fuck was way worse than anything in boot camp.

They all look so fucking stupid lol

Mine was Haitian and screeched like Rafiki

From what I've heard marines do. In my opinion if you're not a shit bag any of them should end up being something of a challenge for you if you really give it a dedicated effort to try and learn and improve yourself as much as possible.

Probably the US Moron Corpse

Man I'm a neverserved fag but I truly believe that if you can pass one you can pass them all

How is this even a question? Airforce is like getting lost at walmart, the Navy is like getting lost at a beach, coast guard is like getting lost in your own pool, and the army is like getting lost in your friends jungle gym. The USMC is literally getting punched in the gut, thrown a rifle and getting to skull drag through sand carrying some fat ass while getting sand shoved in every hole that your head has in it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 173K)

Yea, that one being the USMC. I've watched corpsman and prior service DOR out of USMC basic.

>The USMC is literally getting punched in the gut, thrown a rifle and getting to skull drag through sand carrying some fat ass while getting sand shoved in every hole that your head has in it.
Pretty damn accurate.

And Ill say this. The muhreen crops is the only branch that requires prior service members of other branches to go through our boot camp. Or so Ive been told. I dont know how true it is.

>MEPS disqualifiers and POGs talking about their "HARD" times
If you have to attend AIT afterwards, you're probably having a cake of a time in basic. If you attend OSUT, your slightly more inconvenienced. Overall if you joined to do an honorable job then youll be determined enough to pass.

>lowest passing rate
is it that hard or is it just because they can afford to drop people and still meet quotas

I honestly think its because the lowest tier of human looks at the military and says, "Hmmm, what is the easiest thing I could do" and then picks the coast guard not realizing that its still a fucking military service.

I’ve got nothing but respect for Coasties, they actually get to defend the country

One thing I learned in boot camp, if you can keep your cool while a 6’3, 240lb minority is screeching in your face and buttstroking you with your own rifle, than you can keep your cool in most situations

>what is the easiest thing I could do
but that's air force

>6’3, 240lb minority

Attached: toughness-is-gender-neutral.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Marines, though if we count specific units rangers.

look at that guy, he's a perfect future soldier, look at how mildly disgusted yet okay he is with the entire situation

you could execute an entire village in front of him and he'd just grimace a bit while drinking a beer

Army>Air Force>marine corps>navy

T.went through all of them

Attached: 1523876484538.png (500x523, 78K)

>USMC
>Perfect Soldier

>perfect soldier
You only need to feed them crayons too, it’s perfect

Why would I lie

Why would you tell the truth?

Because as someone who's served in all branches, I have something called integrity.

If you really want anybody here to really believe that and have an AMA thread, you know what the usual procedure is:

timestamp+official papers

With traceable data blacked out of course.

They have the worst applicants. It makes sense that they would have the worst passing rate.

The absolute shit quality of those push ups. JFC get your back straight. Is this what passes for standards in the puddle navy?

Are you going to get out once you promote yourself out of a job at the catm shop? Or are you going to be a stupid cop like the rest of us

I am, unfortunately

80% pass rate overall, they can afford to fail people, because they dont need more people, if you cant make it, there is someone else who will gladly take your place

youtube.com/watch?v=IcHb5VFPvJo

youtube.com/watch?v=qJLXqUZkpeY

Attached: CGC-SEAHORSE-1.jpg (1000x600, 384K)

Lol I was talking male DIs, I always figured they would eat the biggest bull dykes the Corps can find to be female DIs, not 5’2 Latina bitches

I suspect that's just a front leaning rest that's about five minutes in, rather than a push up.

>The USMC is literally getting punched in the gut, thrown a rifle and getting to skull drag through sand carrying some fat ass while getting sand shoved in every hole that your head has in it.

I'll never understand why Marines feel the need to exaggerate so much. Is it because you guys didn't have dads who told you being a liar is bad? It's fucking basic training. It's meant to identify retards before the government spends thousands of dollars training you and give you a foundation in marksmanship, D&C, map reading, and other entry level skills.

My point: It's not a triumph of the human spirit and you are a dumb faggot for acting like it's anything more than an inconvenience. You fucking peacetime babies need to grow a sack.

Attached: 1526058461777.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

The coast guard require all prior service members including USMC to go through basic too, but it's a special abbreviated course(5 weeks instead of 8 I think) that is specifically catered towards them.

If you enlist west of the Mississippi river you will barely even see a female Marine for the first 6 months of your enlistment. All female recruits and instructors are sent to the east coast.

Air Force user here. I can in all honesty say my experience at BMT was a cake walk. As long as you have some level of physical fitness you’ll make it through fine. I will say with the Air Force the BMT experience varies from squadron to squadron. There’s a special squadron for just the special operations candidates that I heard was fucking brutal. From what I heard it has about a 50% washback rate due to injuries and just general difficulty. I would personally make the list like this though.
1. Marines
2. Coast Guard
3. Army
4. Navy
5. Air Force

T. Noserve

you have to be intelligent to be accepted into the air force.

or at least know somebody important that actually cares about your survival.

How do those words taste?

Attached: C826C980-2AC3-4F15-A8EB-9BCB8F35E7FB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

Ketchum pls be my gf

Wrong, it has the highest ASVAB requirements and can afford to be choosy towards who even gets to go to basic

Id call you out as being a faggot, but your post did a well enough job of that, lol.

Attached: 1429486240498.png (306x227, 90K)

What about when you're the 6'3" 240lb minority?

Tell me more about how you feel, user.

Attached: 1510702993763.jpg (679x710, 52K)

Lol if you can handle an insane, pissed off white man screaming in your face and making you push ups in the dirt till you get pink eye then you can handle anything

Lol

>le how you feel meme

Hows highschool?

>Being this mad I insulted people who talk about basic training like its hard.
Why are you even this mad? My lord, faggot.

USMC has drill instructors, homo.

They look like cattle being sent into a grinder. They also look like they have some mental deficiency. I thought the Army or USMC was bad, goddamn.

Hold the fuck up, there are FEMALE drill instructors that are in charge of MALE recruits?

Can an enlistedfag please confirm this?

Attached: 1513300034745.jpg (519x537, 135K)

There is no fucking way you went through all of them.