Is she /ourgirl/?

Is she /ourgirl/?

Attached: Kaitlin-Bennett-Kent-University-AR-10-twitter-640x480-1.jpg (291x431, 103K)

>man face
>man hands
>stands like man hiding frame
sure why not

Nope

No you thirsty normie.

Attached: common-sage-web.jpg (1024x681, 110K)

>girl

Yeah I'm sure if she were to strip naked and beg you to fuck her that you wouldn't touch her.

Wife materiel.

i'd nut in her and raise the kids well with her at my side.

Honestly this kind of needlessly confrontational "lol I triggered the libruls" shit just hurts gun rights.

Nigga hush, protest is needlessly confrontational? I think your daddy's sperm was needlessly confrontational with your mummy's egg.

>maybe if we appease the grabbers by keeping quiet, they'll leave us and our guns alone

"No."

How is this effective protest? She's exercising a right she literally already has in a way that makes many people believe she shouldn't. That's the opposite of helpful.

>Gun Grabbers can go on TV, Hold events in classrooms, get local paper coverage, swarm social media, ect. and all is good
>Pro-gun chick wants her hobby included in her photo shoot and that is somehow bad and hurts our rights.

Sure user, whatever you say.

So now we shouldn't exercise our rights? Maybe lead by example and stay silent then. :^)

>She's exercising a right she literally already has in a way that makes many people believe she shouldn't.
Behold anons. Thou shalt not exercise your rights because it might hurt someone's feefees. Thus spake the eternal libcuck.

You can exercise your rights in whatever way you want, that's why they're called rights. But protest that leads more neutral people to disagree with you is not a great idea if you're trying to support a cause.

The discourse this girl caused its like fucking poetry
> *scoff* who needs a gun to defend themselves?
> anyone who thinks they need an AR-15 is delusional, no one is going to attack you!
This girl shows her AR for graduation
> Lets make active threats of violence at her to show you why shouldn't have a gun.
> Yo we gonna beat the shit outta you for carrying that gun
You really couldn't write it any better than that

>But protest that leads more neutral people to disagree with you is not a great idea if you're trying to support a cause.
Assuming that's the case. It's most likely not though considering her tweets caused all kinds of Twitter chimpouts and death threats from the party of tolerance. Maybe you should stop hanging out with communists.

>mummy's
British people have the lamest insults and it's embarrassing that you all call your mothers this.

Tell that to Hogg boy, and his dyke gf. In the meantime, fuck off, ShareBlue.

Do you really think anyone on the fence about gun control saw this chick bringing a "scary black AR" to her school just because she could in a positive light? This is purely pandering to people who were already on her side at the expense of common sense. It's exactly the same as SJW bullshit, just in a package you're inclined to agree with.

Nothing wrong with showing guns off to people, exposure is how you get people into a hobby.

I think most people who are in the fence aren't paying attention to this Twitter drama. Those who are paying attention got to see a bunch of replies saying "Ay yo that bitch finna get smacked" and decided that maybe there is a reason to own a scurry black rifle.

That's (((someone's kid))) ahem what ya doin rabbi
This This This

Attached: Help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

American conservatives have no intellectual grounding--no guiding principles or values. This type of behavior and ''triggering the libs'' is the only thing driving the movement.

Attached: LiberalTriggering.jpg (850x400, 40K)

Don't you think your time is better spent on Blacked.com? This place isn't really for you.

t. a lil libshit on summer vacation

She'd have to slather herself in cosmoline first

I like you user, have a (you)

I'm American and it was used ironically sweetie. I'll use a more traditional insult then, get fucked faggot

Pretty blonde ladies with guns one side, versus obese non-binary wolf kin that wants to kill you for being white. Hmmm, yeah, not sure which side to go with here.

Shes got her conceal carry now too because of the chimpout, which gives her further ammo to buttblast liberals with

she would have to get slav gun or ditch shitty light weight furniture

>Do you really think anyone on the fence about gun control saw this chick bringing a "scary black AR" to her school just because she could in a positive light?
Yes, because she's white and attractive, and America does what attractive white women tell it to do.

>flaunting your 2A freedoms with your 1A freedoms is bad
Go to hell Commie.

Attached: disapproving_look.jpg (350x253, 29K)

>attractive
Eh.

I'd waifu the fuck out of that rifle, if it comes with a girl even better

Look at that face. She ain't white. She looks like Ben Shapiro in a wig.

>being confrontational over what should be a non-issue is a good idea
Congratulations; you're the reason liberals will never shut the fuck up about guns. You have one of the most apathetic political groups in the world, and you insist on constantly giving them a reason to be a pain in the ass.

I love watching this. People wonder why faggots and niggers never shut the fuck up about their rights, even when that constant bitching is pretty much the biggest thing holding their movement back.
If you want something done, you need to shut the fuck up, sit down, and let the right people get it done. If you're posting on Jow Forums, there's a solid 90% chance you aren't the kind of person we need fighting for the 2A right now.

>If you want something done, you need to shut the fuck up, sit down, and let the right people get it done.
Oh, and who would the "right people" be? Please tell.

'she' might ask you to get on your hands and knees and fuck you instead.

Man, when did Jow Forums get overrun with nazis and commie buttfuckers?

The fucking state of Jow Forums, a *weapons* board.
There are people saying that a young woman of the age group that would typically be rioting in black masks in the name of communism. The fuck kind of shit is that? These young people are the future of the country, and you're telling me that you think that actively using to the fullest her 1A and 2A rights is a bad thing? Fuck off you jude swine anti-gun shills. You'll be begging the people with guns to save you from all the niggers raping and pillaging your town during a natural disaster or civil unrest situation.

.....In the name of communism taking advantage of her constitutional rights is a bad thing. Got to caught up in my edgy rant that I forgot the end of the sentence.

During and after the 2016 elections. Before that it was somewhat low level.

You Fukin commie loser, back to your basement and tendies

go sit in the back of the bus

>Pretty blonde ladies with guns one side
where?

Why is the left incapable of forming arguments and why is this encouraged?

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 300K)

>You'll be begging the people with guns to save you from all
If the people with a problem with this kind of shit were anti-gun, they'd be content to let them dig their own graves instead of pointing out that they're threatening everyone else's gun rights with their attention whore antics. You think gun grabbers want people to stop taking advantage of their 2A rights to be jackasses? It only makes their job easier.

Which one of you fucking degenerates has the nudes? Then we can decide.

The left doesn't seem to see the inverse of those situations, it's their way or the highway.

shes both 3d and a mudshark i dont know which one is worse. needless to say she will never be /ourgirl/

No. I don't engage in sensationalized politics. Ya know, like an adult.

i dont see an issue with this

Attached: 1527126518036.png (955x1080, 1.16M)

Good. The closer they are to taking my guns the closer I am to gleefully sharing my ammunition.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x176, 879K)

The eternally timid American.

>implying liberals would ever shut the fuck up about guns in the current year plus 3
Git and stay git. They are about as apathetic as a soviet commissar.

The level-headed individuals among society who are capable of being diplomatic without surrendering their key positions. Liberals are as apathetic as they come, biting at trends and scooping up small victories to use like Xanax in an effort to dull their baseless misery. Even the most pointless "victories" are often treated as triumphs, since the echo-chamber media environment amplifies these tiny, meaningless triumphs the same as it amplifies outrage over the most pointless social topics. The point being, it should be incredibly easy to appease these people without giving up a single thing. I'm not talking stuff like "oh, sure we'll ban bump stocks and all that" sort of shit. I mean literally nothing. You distract them with something fresh and shiny over there, and you keep on living your life over here.
Just to frame all of this, I used to consider myself a liberal. Back during the Bush and Obama years, being a teen in New England with a belief in science and all that meant I sorta had to be. I still think the current administration's social policies are a bit out of wack, and our environmental policies are going to get us all killed, but those are small beans compared to the constant stream of "We need to save all these brown people who fucking hate us, etc..." style bullshit spewed by my former friends. I know what goes on over there, and to be honest it's exactly the same thing that goes on here; two groups of people constantly screaming at each other, with neither hearing a damn thing from the other side. I wouldn't really care, except for the fact that now you faggots are ruining a nice place like Jow Forums the same way those faggots are ruining pretty much the rest of the internet.

Attached: 1494818652450.png (384x390, 175K)

>The level-headed individuals among society who are capable of being diplomatic without surrendering their key positions
This is a fine line to walk, one that the average citizen cannot do. If you want this then be it, be the change you want.

>The point being, it should be incredibly easy to appease these people without giving up a single thing.
Ok. Let me give you this from the perspective of someone who has watched the American left devolve into the state it is in now from the outside. Someone from the right that is from the shithole known as Maryland. A state that was based then degraded into its current state due to extreme mismanagement thanks to the left and that dishonest fuck known as Martin O'Malley. The ideal will never meet reality. There is no appeasing the left, and appeasement should never be a considered option. The issue of firearms has been a growing concern since the AWB expired and the left was stomping their feet when it did. Then, even after years of mass shooting with AR15s being almost unheard of state governments like mine decided to ban things arbitrarily because the media was picking up on wildfire stories. First it was mags over 10 rounds, then it was semi-automatic rifles with certain features and some rifles outright because of leftist politicians knee jerking. AR10? fine. Have it with all the bells and whistles. Not scary. AR15? No. You have to meet these arbitrary things. It meets the scary requirements.

There is no compromise that can be reached, there is no middle ground. They do not want to leave you alone. They want your money and to control any aspect of your life they can. It is miserable because of their idiocy, and I'm fucking tired of it.

>tl;dr the American right has become a bunch of soft faggots too concerned with the middle ground and optics. You are also complacent in the failures of this fair republic

Attached: 1525640639085.jpg (867x1024, 187K)

This, Jow Forumstards are cancerous

LA CREATURA

Maybe not flaunting an AR at a university where the government shot at protesters is a good idea.

>implying the place where the government overstepped its boundaries that isn't the perfect place to flaunt an AR
>implying that isn't the perfect place to display what the founders meant when they said, multiple times, that the 2nd was in case of a government overstepping boundaries

Yeah, but it's still shitty. Stop being clueless.

>but it's still shitty
Great reasoning.

>Stop being clueless.
About what? What other options do you have to suggest? The fact our society is so fragile that a woman with a rifle slung over her shoulder on a college campus is somehow a bad thing is what should be hammered on. This is the same society where feminists demand that women should be empowered. FFS stop being an optics faggot and think outside the box.

>About what?
Your fellow man

damn kid, relax
"society" isn't as bad as facebook tells you

Attached: jRwVK0O.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

rights mean nothing if you do not exercise them

even if it makes others uncomfortable

ESPECIALLY if it makes others uncomfortable.

your civil liberties are the antithesis of centralized power and the people who desire it. if you stay silent and do not exercise them, it emboldens those who would take them away.

what she is doing is exactly what any good american should be doing. I wish I had her stones, if I'm going to be quite honest.

>only conservatives are progun

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 105K)

She did that BECAUSE the government shot lawful student protesters there.

I would shoot a rope in that.

Attached: 13187428916741.jpg (520x390, 74K)

That's literally what protest is moron. What do you think pride did? Being a bitch never works, that's how you lose your rights.

A right not exercised is soon lost.