What is the best ak which is mid sized, reliable and moderately light weight?

What is the best ak which is mid sized, reliable and moderately light weight?

Attached: outdoorhub-the-best-aks-under-1000-2015-10-20_18-24-44.jpg (1200x800, 502K)

Man I wish I was a moderator so I could freely delete threads as freely as you fags do.
Sig, Galil or Valmet.
Sage.

Wouldn't the cheek rest prevent it from folding properly?

It looks like you'd have to take the mag out

Noguns detected

you mean rare and or shit made ak variants

Literally any standard AKM

RAS47

An AK pistol with a folding brace, plastic furniture, and plastic magazines.

Think like this, but with a brace, and I guess probably in 7.62x39mm, with Bulgarian plastic or Bakelites.

Attached: Zastava tactical carbine.jpg (1280x785, 390K)

The Valmet, Sako and IMI AK variants are all good, faggot.

MODS, BAN THIS PERSON

Buy a WASR

you mentioned sig, which means American sig which = shit, the rest are so rare they don't matter unless you count the ace which is shit too

I did not mention Sig, I didn't even know Sig made AKs.

>the rest are so rare they don't matter
Fair point, but they're good rifles.

>unless you count the ace which is shit too
The Ace is perfectly fine, it's just grossly overpriced. If you won one for free in a raffle, chances are you'd find it to be a pretty nice rifle.

sig's 5.56 line of rifles functions like a ak so many people call them variants , the actual 550 made in Switzerland is awesome but the u.s copy is shit

VZ-58

>N-PAP
That's just a personal preference though.

nothing wrong with the RAS. they're not the best, but perfectly adequate for limp wrist op.

Sig 550

The best AK

hahahahah no they are a huge pos, and no one should reward century by purchasing them, even if it's purchased to hang on a wall

Attached: Douglas-Murray-RAS47-3k-rds-2.jpg (540x960, 68K)

The RAS47 is an unsafe handbomb, it should be a bannable offense to suggest people buy it.

Saiga.

My cheek bone would like a word with you...

After 3 years of lots of abuse my arsenal sam7 is still going strong as it did out of the box.

With the N-PAP not being imported and selling out, any options for a non-shit underfolder on the cheap?
I see Atlantic has some parts kits Romanian underfolders, but I don't know how good their builds are, and would prefer something new anyway.

Look at the cheek rest on the stock. Now explain how that doesn't get in the way of everything under the receiver when you fold it.

draco is a good option

Attached: IMG_20160610_153505.jpg (576x1167, 155K)