Cathar Genocide Edition

Cathar Genocide Edition.

Attached: Neo-Crusaders.jpg (938x510, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisk_war_droid
youtube.com/watch?v=QgR0tDwfBqs
youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Crusades.jpg (600x544, 127K)

Attached: Mandalorian wars.jpg (1200x772, 295K)

Fuckin Gamers, all summer long!

Attached: Basilisk.jpg (396x594, 117K)

>Fuckin Gamers, all summer long!

Attached: 6 credits worth.png (426x461, 340K)

Attached: Bad Kitty.jpg (640x248, 56K)

LAAT's are just too sexy

Attached: LAAT.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Attached: LAAT infil.jpg (987x445, 106K)

Jow Forumsids show

Attached: flamethrowers.webm (1130x480, 2.55M)

Man, clone wars was my childhood

newfag.

2003 was mine.

Attached: Captain Fordo.webm (640x362, 2.49M)

/b/ack to /b/ please.

I came during the election too. Im even phoneposting right now :^)
I remember watching reruns of this, good shit.

Is that a war droid, or a cyborg?

War droid/Mount

The Mandalorians would drop them from orbit into the middle of battlefields to create chaos.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basilisk_war_droid

I claim this thread under the control of the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force!

Attached: Chiss.png (500x500, 326K)

Attached: Tiali3_small.jpg (960x720, 348K)

Attached: ChissDEFENSEFORCE.jpg (540x230, 28K)

I saw the new Han Solo movie

>Han's gun is a hammer fired laser bolt blaster

I'm pretty sure I saw the hammer actually hitting the firing pin. It was kinda cool.

Attached: 42221-dymszo.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

I noticed that too.

That movie had some kino WW1-esque scenes.

Attached: Solo_Han_Mimban.png (977x591, 288K)

Attached: Mimban.jpg (1199x496, 35K)

Attached: Val-Mimban.jpg (579x326, 32K)

Attached: FzYKbLY.jpg (1600x1200, 156K)

You did, it was glorious.

Claw craft are shit.

Didn't the Mandos' use Slugthrowers? Because that would explain how they could fuck the Jedi over so much.

Mandos used a lot of things, including vibroswords.

the trandoshan's use pseudo slugthrowers.

It was more the authoritarian warrior culture vs. the corrupt democracy. No one in the Old Republic could act because of the system. The Jedi were waning and the Republic was not weaker than it had been in years. The Mandos showed and wrecked shit until the two Jedi gutted the bureaucracy and streamlined the Republic military.

Say what you want about DisneyWars, but you can't deny that they do some wicked ass battle/combat scenes. That patrol ambush in Rogue One gave me a raging hard on.

>Say what you want about DisneyWars
At least they're doing something with the franchise instead of letting it rot.
Rogue one and Force Awakens were damn good IMO. K-2SO was easily the best star wars droid ever IMO too.
I haven't seen the Solo movie yet, and VIII was a little disappointing. But I'd rather have a hit and miss line of movies than have nothing forever. A few disappointments is worth it to have the really good ones over time.
I suppose one of these days they'll be as tired and samey feeling as marvel movies which don't even excite me any more, but it hasn't hit me yet. And I still can't deny that I have a decent time watching them regardless of how tired I am of them.

Attached: rogue-one-alan-tudyk.jpg (825x464, 220K)

Sometimes, but that's not why they did so well.

Most Jedi aren't really that powerful, to the point that some dude with a blaster can kill one as long as he keeps his head and keeps the air saturated with blaster fire. The big advantage a Jedi has in combat is the morale drop they can inflict on their enemies, to the point where many people will just surrender rather than find out if the stories they heard about the space wizards are true. The Mandos though, they went into the Mandalorian Wars with their main intention being to kill Jedi just to see if they could. The usual morale drop they inflict ended up having the opposite effect on the Mandos, so wads of the more unremarkable Jedi got wiped out. Also keep in mind that the atrocities the Mandos committed were done in order to fuck with the Jedis perception abilities. They could sense all the pain and fear in the air after a village got burned down, but because of that, they couldn't sense the Mando ambush 100 yards away.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgR0tDwfBqs

Attached: vietnam-memorial-vader.jpg (597x443, 98K)

This. Basically Jedi-nam

How I wish Disney would just make a movie over the battle of Mimban.

>It ain't Sheev

> K-2SO was easily the best star wars droid ever
Excuse me

Attached: HK 47.jpg (1008x571, 101K)

This. Patrician taste my friend.

this

Attached: love.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

Literally /ourdroid/

youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

Why do they need flashlights, when their helmets have night vision built in? Not that shitty, grainy shit we got.

Pantorans are the best space girls

Attached: E912DBE4-282B-4100-921A-A57321786050.jpg (235x878, 52K)

Wrong

Attached: Zeltron.jpg (400x528, 36K)

Personally I'm partial to chiss.

There are albigensians in star wars?

is this video game shit again?

>Some clones are born made to wave the flag
>Ooh, they're five oh first blue
>And when the band plays "Hail to the chancellor"
>Ooh, they point the blaster at you, Lord
>It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
>It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate clone, no

Attached: 03e288467c83a0e64696c937b505cfe7.jpg (640x880, 56K)

>boring ass near-humans that are just humans painted red or blue
>not master race alien babes like Rodians with perfect blowjob mouths

I see I'm surrounded by plebs.

Attached: xuz_by_blazbaros-daqg93z.jpg (894x894, 96K)

Jarael is an Arkanian though, she's just in a disguise

>Section 8 gauss rifle
I fucking hope it could withstand the recoil, cause shit in the Section 8 universe is fucking scary retard powerful.

South African alien waifu

Attached: 13F7C1E3-F1C4-421B-B399-B1938C520CC8.png (960x1280, 1.14M)

Attached: 8FB4DEA3-B4BB-4D43-A998-4C9BE8543D49.jpg (495x800, 37K)

Fuck you all, its tactically superior.

Attached: TLJ 77.jpg (1598x599, 56K)

Reminder the Empire did nothing wrong and Luke Skywalker is a war criminal.

Oh shit, forgot about S8
>your "smallest" firearm is chambered in .68 cal

Despite being a WoW-clone, TOR was pretty good until the Eternal Empire came along

If they can blow away pretty much anything with hyperspace, why aren't they developing hyperdrive missiles?

Every ship has a hyperdrive, which means it doesn't take much energy relative to its power, and it would be more destructive than the Death Star.

Agreed. Maybe they will employ more use? Doubtful though.

Attached: RO 22.jpg (1926x1630, 487K)

Interdiction fields. Just set up a network around your big space station and pull anything out of hyperspace.

What about ship to ship combat?

"Interdiction fields" didn't help the big ass triangle the First Order was riding in.

Making that shit canon was a retarded idea. Even their dinky little ships have hyper drive. Stick that shit on a random piece of space junk and you've got a capital ship killer. Not to mention how ridiculous it is for nobody to try it before that if it was a thing.

>not remembering the 30 billion threads weve had on the topic once TLJ released
Oh boy here we go again

So, heres how hyperspace "works" in Star Wars. The object travelling at hyperspeeds is actually shifted into another dimenion where it does not interact with normal matter, which is how you prefent ships from getting obliterated by space dust/rocks/whatever. However, objects are still affected by gravity. If a large enough gravity well (star, planet, interdictor cruiser, ect) is encountered, the object gets yanked back to realspace. If that happens in the middle of a planet.... you can figure out the rest. Now, the way they hand-waved that in that scene is that objects still have to "accelerate" to whatever speed is required to shift to hyperspace. If a solid object is encountered while accelerating, but before the shift has occured, you get that scene. Why no one exploits this, i dont know, i just chalk that part up to shitty writing that Disney keeps trying to push

DJ may have turned them off.

Attached: TLJ 91.jpg (1920x804, 87K)

Nobody tried it before because hyperspace wasn't just going really fast until now, so we can thank these new brainless films for bringing us the height of science fiction.

It looks fucking cool.

Attached: TLJ 96.jpg (1920x804, 69K)

The whole film looked cool, it just had a lot of "what?" moments.

Can't find anything saying it had them so plot armor or in this case more so plot chink

When do they explain this in the movies?

Attached: 1453113468047.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

Undoubetly, it was a cinematically impressive movie, but all the FX in the world cant make up for half-assed storytelling

>what is avatar for 500?

They dont, the supplementary materials that have been dubbed "cannon" by the lord mickey mouse do

Give me a minute to dig it up again

Being real for a moment, does anyone even care about non-ARC or Commando Clone Troopers? Can you even name just a regular Clone Trooper?

Do they even have names? I thought the whole point of the commandos is they were unique and were given names because of that.

Sorry user's, FX guy. This shit is gold for me.

Attached: TLJ 80.jpg (1598x601, 102K)

I remember renting this series from blockbuster when I was a kid.

Yeah, they pretty much made up names for themselves cause the jedi encouraged their individuality

Im with you on that, looked cool as hell, but my college physics courses are calling bullshit

Well of course, if it was real everything within about 1 or 2 AU would have been vapor.

Attached: TLJ 25.jpg (1920x804, 120K)