Untitled

tactical-life.com/news/richmond-police-shooting-naked-man/

youtu.be/oTQr_lKg_wg

Attached: bio teacher btfo.png (1280x1024, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll have what he's having.

Attached: gallon of pcp.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>2:24

Nigger was dual wielding there.

All I see are two monkeys fighting.

Attached: bored.jpg (480x480, 39K)

I don't want to live in a country where a black man can't run around as god made him screaming at the top of his lungs.

he din do nothin

STAY NOIDED

This. The cop violated the NAP. Anyone should be able to simply enjoy their high in a real free country.

"...I'll kill you"
Sounds completely justified to me and anyone who says otherwise is an apologist.

>"Why are police officers not equipped with sedatives they could have used a sedative to control the situation and stabilize Marcus.”
Holy shit are people seriously this retarded? If a taser did not stop why would a tranq work?
>"he just wanted help!"
as he is making death threats while actively escaping multiple hit and runs. When can the nukes drop and cleanse this planet. There is nothing worth saving anymore

I can't even imagine what it would be like to be put in that situation. You know the dude is probably just tripping and probably doesn't really know what he's doing, but at the same time that isn't anything of a real excuse is it? Having to decide that it's time to end someone's life like that, but clearly not actually having the desire to kill them. Guess that's why I'm not a cop.

dont these guys have fucking batons? Jeez cant handle a scrap with a naked guy? fuckin christ

>t. cucked normie
Pic related is the free man's loadout

Attached: 6c03ae9a57a2e8f29abd48da7f483296.jpg (900x684, 124K)

>tase naked guy
>nothing
ebin
>attacks cop
he dindu nuffin

>are people seriously this retarded
i don't even need to know the context of this to say yes

rock out with your cock out

>batons
>got hit by a fucking car and tased but didn't stop and cop let him get his hands on him

blacks on pcp are like khajiit on moonsugar, or redguards on skooma

Attached: 1307341845019.gif (192x169, 1.14M)

I had to rewatch that skit just now. Forgot how good it was

But it's perfectly normal for good boys who dinndu nuttin who were just getting into college to say that about cops.

Holy shit what the hell did he take?!

>Give cops tranqs
>They use them on Jamal the next time he gets all roudy.
>"OMG they are literally treating blacks like animals!!1!"

Excited delirium
Look it up.

Looks to me like Carl On Duty did everything he could to stop Angel Dust Andre without resorting to deadly force. Youtube comments are the DUMBEST shit.

second post dude, naked murder machine juice

youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws

Why is the cop giving cop orders to another cop? The one police officer is listening to what looks like highway patrol like it's his superior.

Shock from shooting another human bean. Someone taking charge and giving you orders helps steady you and gives you a task to complete to help get you anchored.
>t. EMT

Attached: implying you wouldnt a jojo.gif (844x500, 142K)

Never mind it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE to guess the correct dosage!
Drug abuse eventually gives you really really high drug resistance. Your average methhead would just get a cozy high off a lethal dose for a normal person.

Good ol' Sig takes another life of a perfectly innocent black man!

>not my Exetershit

Attached: mikey.jpg (1000x1280, 1.06M)

>the retarded youtube comments of LOL WHY YOU SHOOT HIM JUST UNARMED HANDLE HIM NO NEED FOR GUN

I really wish the internet had a form of litmus test before being able to use it. Like these retards could take down a dude hopped up on PCP with their hands.

Not All Exetershit.

Hey neat I live in Richmond. This kinda shit is pretty rare, the crime usually stays in the hood.

It's called excited delirium, there are lots of different scenarios that will lead to this. Drugs, alcohol, mental illness, and extreme stress are a few causes. There's a few constants to excited delirium, and one of them is the increase in agitation from things like loud sounds and flashing lights, or yelling, nearly everything an officer can do can make it worse.
If this guy had ended up being handcuffed on the ground by a few officers he could have died as well. Just having excited delirium can lead to overexertion and a need to hyperventilate to pass all of the bad gasses via the lungs which are building up in the bloodstream, and by compressing the chest or compromising breathing by fighting with and handcuffing someone like this can pretty quickly lead to a medical emergency. Quite often an officer goes from fighting for their life, to seeing the person whom they just arrested or shot fighting for their own life.
When one's forced to fight for their life in self defense, it's really not their fault when the attacker dies, and it's a very likely result.

Fuck it, pug life, I'm not proofreading this.

Thank God the cop was black. Otherwise I'd unironically have to listen to my """"""white liberal"""""" family members tote this as circumstantial proof white men who haven't had their nuts chopped off are to blame for everything wrong.

He was obviously trained by his white oppressors to kill that unarmed innocent black man

Everyone where I live it seems, even the biggest toughest dude-bro, my in-laws, my brothers sometimes but not their wives hilariously enough, even my parents have a modified version of this they believe in, and most people in my town who aren't from the country, and the entire fucking government of my province and country are like this. Being the only redpilled one in my family besides my wife is hard sometimes, because when all of these people have been overwhelmed with logic they get angry and just say how that it's only natural that they are punished for the crimes of their fathers, and then it sets off new arguments in which I state that I'm don't want to suffer for my grandparents actions which were considered normal at the time. Everywhere I fucking look in my area is a virtue signalling dirt-bag, and the main goal of most of these people is to somehow give their rights and "privileges" to some fucking wife beating sub-human who is here from a culture where it's normal to beat your son to death for homosexuality or your daughter for BEING raped.
My mother in law actually said that the Syrian man who physically assaulted a 10 year old girl and her little friend at the swimming pool shouldn't get in trouble with the law because he didn't know any better. They were wearing bikinis, and he thought that their father's wanted to sell them for sex if they were wearing that and he was trying to communicate that fact. She actually felt this man was under no obligation to know the laws of the country he was living in and that it was up to us (the taxpayer through more gibmedats) to tell him what is or isn't okay. My argument was that it's never been appropriate to say, "I didn't know" when you break the law, why should it magically be okay now that we have foreigners who have actually received pamphlets about the clothing that people here wear and it informs them about girls who dress that way not being prostitutes or walking public rape toilets.

*even though they don't wan't people hurt for the "crimes of their fathers" but when cornered they will make ridiculous arguments like that.

There was something else I needed to clarify but I'm retarded levels of fatigued right now.

Something like that should still be despicable in the capital.

It's a legit question. European cops are capable of handling nude drug fiends without killing them.

Arresting the people the drug fiends attack is not helping.

Why didnt they try to tase him again or shoot his leg?

>So calmly watches his literally prance into traffic to get btfo'd 3 seconds later
Toppest keks

>Why didnt they try to tase him again

Single use, no time to reload when nekkid nog is about to get up all on you.

>shoot his leg

Dude just got hit by a car and tased. I don't think he was really registering pain.

Attached: ewlWuRy.gif (400x224, 3.99M)

The drugs the man were on were probably discovered by someone white, too
Hell, white people brought niggers to America
This would've never happened if white people didn't exist

A) This looks like a good shoot to me.

B) This is why I don't carry a taser and never want to.

C) I am aware this poor young black man did nothing wrong, was getting his life on track, was just on his way to church in his Sunday best, and we need more money for them pogroms.

And the guy was arrested with no fatalities.
What's the problem with that? The cops look lame?

user, you know how when you get drunk and punch your wife it's still domestic violence? Even though it seemed like the right move at the time?

This is exactly the same. Only with less BBC involved.

Depending on where you shoot someone in the leg, the results can be just as lethal as a center of mass hit, if not moreso.

>1 cop vs. pcp nigger
vs.
>11 cops vs potentially drugged nigger
See the difference yet?

Not really, no. Do you think the dude in the .gif just happened to come across 11 cops? No. It was one or two cops that called for backup.

European populations are far more willing to let their cops use hands on violence than Americans.

America is weird about perception of violence, but in general percussive force freaks the community out. So we have a weird situation where it's more acceptable to the public to shoot a man than hit him with a stick. And if you get hands on you better handle it looking like a kung-fu flick jujitsu master.

Fun to see the media machine at works spewing garbage. When this first released most headlines I saw were some variation of UNARMED BLACK TEACHER SHOT AND KILLED BY POLICE, had to actually read well into the articles before there was any mention of him being naked, high out of his fucking mind, and threatening to murder a police officer.
Fucking scumbags.

Nah.
Cops get away with Beating people on a regular basis. I doubt this cop would be any worse off if he broke the guy's arm in the struggle or something.

That poor cop.
That crazy guy probably had family. This is just sad.
Getting hit by a car and a taser couldn't stop him. Hundreds of years ago he would of got praised for being like that and rewarded if he survived. Now it's just a big hurt for everyone.

The guy in the gif just had a knife, the guy in the video is having a medical episode called excited dilerium. Big difference

Not sure if he had offspring, hopefully not, but his family is saying dindunuffin he juss needed hulp n wuz scurd

Except he shot s feral nigger not a human. Why would you go into shock especially when you're s cop you know what the score is one day you may have to shoot and kill a person or a nig.

is excited delirium the new excuse for subhumans to behave to scum?

The officer in OPs video called for backup and the suspect attacked him before backup arrived. Further more, depending on where you are in the US, you're lucky if you can get one back up officer, let alone 11. You point a gun at someone and they run at you saying they're going to kill you, do you think it's possible they may be trying to get close to you to either kill you or disarm you and kill you? Fuck that dead retard.

Kinda reminds me of that one from California where a family called cops because their schizo son was flipping shit. Promptly attacks them with a machete without warning, hitting one, and is immediately ventilated.
Cue
>WAH HE JUST NEEDED HELP
>THEY DIDN’T HAVE TO SHOOT HIM
>MUH POLICE BRUTALITY

literal zombie movie tier.
but....
Where's the dude baton and shit? police from other places probably would have wrecked his shit but the guy would still be alive maybe.

Still be alive so he can ram his car into someone else and maybe kill them this time? Fuck him good riddance.

>2:04 - 2:12
Let this be proof that tasers are fucking useless and can get you killed. If that naked gentleman had a knife, the police officer would get stabbed multiple times before drawing his handgun. Shit, given his insane behaviour, I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled one out of his ass.

that too of course. Everything has two sides you see.

They have every right to feel that way, he likely was scared. Saying he didn't do anything makes me question how he got in that car that was already crashed in the first place. I can imagine how many pedestrians he harmed before the police noticed and started recording. I'm sure if he had a record of that, the family should feel even more strongly about it having to deal with talking him down from not doing that stuff previously. If anything I'm going to be grateful they didn't get hurt by him already for as long as they did. I feel like anyone could do that sort of thing under the right circumstances, but even people that deal with that normally couldn't have done any different.

Do you think this sort of thing doesn't happen in Europe?

That doesn't give you the right to kill him.

I live in Ashland
>stays in the hood
Ths entire city is the hood. There isn't a street corner within Richmond limits without violent panhandlers who will legit try to bust open your door for spare change

>presenting your asshole for sodomization is "handling"

No but him making a death threat and then rushing towards the person whom he made the threat to is.

>run at you saying they'll kill you
how rare, people in the US are getting shot for running away, usually, or reaching to hitch up their pants as they play surprise drunken twister with fear-crazed paramilitary pigs.
Don't argue the situation, police deal with drugged crazies everywhere.

Can 7 rounds of .380 ACP have taken this nigga down?

Sure but it does not have anything to do with my post.

At least one of them was doing a social service

If he looks like a threat to anyone's life, it's a couple rounds centre mass.
This is different from the wacky lead poisoning experienced by men answering their phones while melanated.

>Human being takes enough drugs to no longer be of clear and sound mind
>Literally becomes subhuman through his/her own actions
>Subhumans thusly have a right to life
>Especially after they make violent remarks or threatening posturing

If a dude gets high on Jungle Juice and starts bashing cars and doing backflips off of railings I'm pretty sure the least you can do is make their short inevitable death quick and easy.

You don't care much about laws, do you?

>There isn't a street corner within Richmond limits without violent panhandlers
I live in South Africa and you're a scared marshmallow. Why do burgers always play up the fear n violence factor of their rich country, then sneer when other countries have the exact same issues they use to excuse a hard ass attitude?

Did you watch the fuckin' video? I was surprised po-po didn't shoot him even earlier than he did.

That dude looks fast and athletic and probably could have easily disarmed the cop and kill him.

>he was unarmed so the only lethal force to match his lethal force is to be unarmed as well!
Anyone who makes a blatant threat of murder and then begins to move towards the threatened individual will be killed by any means necessary. It's just that guns are the best method. Would you rather have a body cam of brains being smashed out with a baton?

For a while RPD carried .357sig. So 2 rounds of that vs 7 of .380, probably equivalent.

You don't get to decide that and you don't have a freecard to kill everyone you think shouldn't be alive.

>If he looks like a threat to anyone's life
actually, yeah, cop has to do paperwork on every round and may have to appear before a coroner. Not much of that in them Lethal Weapon movies, was there? Just shoot bad guys and leave em in the street like garbage.
Real life is a drag. Laws are heavy and you have to answer to them after dealing with situations that could cost you.

Nobody expects your third world shithole to be safe or comfortable. But usually America is compared against other first world countries.

Are you kidding me? Did you even read the reply chain?
>Still be alive so he can ram his car into someone else and maybe kill them this time?
THIS does not give you the right to kill someone.

>You know the dude is probably just tripping and probably doesn't really know what he's doing
Unless someone literally force-fed him those drugs, he is fully responsible for whatever he does under their influence. It was his choice to take them.

Okay that's correct but I doubt the cop was even considering that at the time.

Actually, I do. If you don't think you have the right to shoot someone who is being an obvious and overt threat to you and your life then what the fuck are you doing on this board other than whining and telling people they can't shoot violent druggies?

Never mind that guy, he's at that edgey teen level that cops have to be counselled out of and educated past.
>kill all the subhumans by any means necessary
>yeah look, go get us coffees, kid

>playing up a homeless man trying to break in your window with a rock, or trying to grab every door handle on your car.
Just using that as an example of why the entirety of Richmond is a shithole. No need to get uppity there, just want until the negro hordes come and dismember you and rape your family to death

Oh so we're cherry picking parts of the video? Because the moments before he was shot he was talking about taking a person's life, not smashing cars.

>implying America is not a 3rd world country
>b-but still really really tough and dangerous
mental gymnastics degree of difficulty multiplier: 5.6

t. Fiend

Attached: FNVFiendGroup.jpg (1440x900, 211K)

>Oh so we're cherry picking parts of the video?
The fuck? I replied to this post

Man I want to tung punch her box.

>A single shitskin is able to keep a dozen officers at bay with a mere knife
>"What's the problem?"
You people deserve every bit of what is coming to you.

>Actually, I do.
>Dude he could go back in his car, drive off and kill someone. BETTER KILL HIM FIRST.

Hate niggers as much as you want, but killing another human being fucks with you

Attached: 28167011_2170631862963365_4710492566405379105_n.jpg (738x960, 66K)

America overall is first world. But there are parts which are dangerous, that's indisputable. No mental gymnastics required, friend.

Yes. And you're a faggot for thinking else-wise.