Bank robbing vets

Why are bank robbers commonly veterans? Why would people sworn to protect America, rob her banks?

Attached: platt_matix.jpg (170x141, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/03/nation/la-na-sniper-ptsd-20140203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's fabulous.

Attached: 4thwallsuit.png (680x1019, 1.72M)

In the "Greatest Generation" the bulk of bank robbers were vets because almost everyone was a vet. (WWII) Today, almost all bank robbers don't have any connection to the military what so ever.

>Why would people sworn to protect America, rob her banks?
>not knowing banks are an international conglomerate hellbent on destroying freedom

Attached: 153415646214.png (414x419, 258K)

because that's where the money is

See also post-Vietnam. The people most likely to be bank robbers were also most likely to be drafted.

Or during Iraq, when judges were handing out leanient sentences if you enlisted. Same deal.

>her banks

>sworn to protect America

Attached: There's no way my Onii-san can be this dense!!!.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Yes, but do they get some sort of phsycological high like this guy? Whats the motivation behind it all?

articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/03/nation/la-na-sniper-ptsd-20140203

Attached: la-na-0202-sniper-01-ho-jpg-20140202.jpg (1233x942, 98K)

>Why would people sworn to protect America, rob her banks
Because America can't provide them with welfare they deserved. Because government is full of guys funded by

Because they're not robbing from America, or from Americans. They're robbing from the (((bankers))) at the Fed and Wall Street.

Banks are run by (((them)))/the (((federal reserve)))/the (((bourgeois))) so they deserve to be robbed!

Attached: phearst.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Because draft dodging hippy college fags weren't the type to rob bank - except the weather undeground maniacs but they sucked at it.

Also, security was abysmal until the mid to late 90s, cops only had shitty service .38 revolvers, there ware no computers or internet and cash was almost untraceable. It was they golden days of bank robbers.

>Why would people sworn to protect America, rob
Yes, why would elected officials serve the bankers instead of the public? It's a good question.
Robbery is morally reprehensible no matter the target, but I do have zero fucks to give when it happens to a bank.
>Yes, as through this world I've wandered
>I've seen lots of funny men;
>Some will rob you with a six-gun,
>And some with a fountain pen.

This. Arguably, they're actually upholding their oath.

Yes it's called Thrill Seeking activity and it relates to their brain's exposure to large amounts of adrenaline. It's sort of like a high, it's fucked up but a cost of service

Because the USA treats it's vets like shit and people get desperate.

Disgusting commie skank.

For the same reason wetbacks sneak into the US. They're only trying to improve their lives. Amnesty for bank robbers. NOW!

while I agree with the commie helicoptering, but banks are vile.

Pic related were not Vets, you posted this bait 4 weeks ago PS Wiki is not a source

Because everyone knows banks are run by Israel, therefore robbing them is the most American thing you can do. Beat the Jews by their own game.

Attached: 1502483981216.jpg (629x472, 41K)

Attached: 1986 Miami Shootout.jpg (250x356, 25K)