Any tanks without guns avalible for civilians, Just something to live in in an apocalyptic scenarea

Any tanks without guns avalible for civilians, Just something to live in in an apocalyptic scenarea

Attached: wot.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inkasarmored.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why wouldn't you just pay the $200 tax stamp to get one with a WORKING gun?

You're going to need to pay more than that in DMV fees.

Check mortar investments, no have any idea of how it goes or if you can trust them(and I seriously doubt that you can easily find customer satisfaction comments on them)but they sell turretless tanks too(or completly deactivated tanks for the matter)

>live in
Yeah don't do that, tanks generally have shit tier ergonomics

I just want a bedroom on tracks that can take some grenades/rocket blasts

Why would you want a disabled armored vehicle? What's the point?

just get a fucking bulldozer

>DMV fees
you planning on taking a hetzer for a spin on the freeway?

protip: if a vehicle is being operate on private property, i.e. not on a public road or a publicly-accessible ingress/egress point like a parking lot (but NOT a private driveway) then the state has no jurisdiction over it. you don't need plates, insurance, an inspection sticker.....shit, iirc if you're on private land you don't even need a fuckin' drivers license

Sounds like you want an APC

>Problem officer?

Attached: 1--.jpg (604x453, 54K)

Go find a surplus M113 or something like that. Can't be too hard.

muh vidya

Trust me, you'll want the gun on your hetzer
But it sounds like you want an APC
>you planning on taking a hetzer for a spin on the freeway?
Yes officer

Attached: IMG_8530.jpg (934x700, 153K)

Been wanting something like a battlebus Winnebago for some time now. Mil surp sounds cool til it comes to logistics of up keep. You need a custom shop with specialized tools and parts. Best I can find is starting with a commercial vehicle base that uses common parts that can be upgraded. Like a long range uhaul or surpluss ups/breadtruck. Something that can take weight and designed to be driven, something that can be maintained with parts easily found. Then armour it up.

Attached: 3.jpg (400x278, 32K)

I mean commercial trucks seem to work for the cartels. From most stories I've heard living in a tank sucks. There can be a lot of real estate on the frame of a good truck. Wantneed milsurp duce n a half.

Attached: 1520132449019.jpg (915x635, 68K)

Oh I would love to hear the story behind this picture. What exactly happened?

GAMERS!!!!!!

user, just buy an armored car, take out all the seats and shit you don’t need, install a mattress, and you’re good. Let me help you.
inkasarmored.com

How hard are they to break into with a pry bar?

Why have the gun if there isn't any ammo for it? I've seen people shooting off WWII anti-tank rifle rounds in Youtube videos. Anything bigger than that is basically nonexistent, these many decades later.

Armored step van.

Attached: E5391355-0964-4399-B24E-EAE1E6ABB50F.jpg (640x480, 71K)

I knew a guy in high school whose family had a deactivated Sherman. No fucking idea how they got it, as they were lower-middle-class rednecks, but they're out there, user.

Are civilians even allowed to have armored vehicles? I feel like ive seen news articles of drug dealers and shit getting fines/jail time for having them.

>no officer, we were just heading east to meet up with some friends
>here our are papers, as you can see everything is in perfect order
>no officer, we're just going to a re-enactment
>what do you mean some woman called in about nazis?
>we're not nazis. We're re-enactors
>Rosenstein? You don't happen to be jewish, do you officer?
>No no no, just curious thats all
>hey, you wouldn't happen to have seen any bolsheviks around this town, have you hehe?
>no? well, thank you officer. Have a wonderful day
>Hans, hit the gas before he changes his mind and calls for backup

Good question.

Attached: Rhino+Runner.jpg (622x323, 50K)

I just want a old T-34...

>T-34
Spring-based Christie suspension is probably more serviceable than torsion bars, and you could replace the old gun with an autocannon...wouldn't even need the big heavy turret from the 85mm model that fucked up the weight distribution and reduced top speed!

>Are civilians even allowed to have armored vehicles

yes

Just get one WITH a gun, "demilitarize" it with something reversible, and boom.

No man,i don't want to modify it at all.
Just go into a old Soviet tank graveyard and find me a beat up and rust T-34, and i will be happy.

Get ready for gas guzzling and incredibly slow cross country speeds

One guy wouldn't need all the internal volume-maybe a woodgas conversion?

Thats why I keep leaning toward an armored box on wheels. Attach a hydraulic motor to the transmission to turn the wheels. You sacrifice top speed but get the ultimate hybrid that is nothing but torque. You power the hydraulic pump with electric motor/small gas engine. Keep a battery bank and solar panels on the roof. Even if you run out of gas you can charge a few days and limp along.
Fuck woodgas. Look up making gas from plastic and realize a garbage refinery makes mad maxx universe more stupid.
Also think atmospheric distillation for fresh water from the air and small batch electrolysis bleach manufacturing. All good things you can build into a rolling bunker.

Attached: 3161278857_fa8770cee9_b.jpg (1024x686, 152K)

Maybe Russian models, but American is roomy enough to fit a bed into.

Though, in a SHTF scenario a tank without guns is basically worthless as its horrible gas millage will ensure you won't get far in it without the ability to hoard fuel.

Somewhat similar, I'd like to have Komsomol armored tractor, just some old Sovjet clunker.
ASU-57 (without the cannon) would be fun vehicle as well.
I blame my father and his obsession with Sovjet Ural motorcycles - knockoffs of German BMW sidecar motorcycles really, but still fun vehicles.

Attached: Komsomolets_armored_tractor.jpg (900x675, 141K)