When are they gonna release a stock for it that doesn't look like garbage?

When are they gonna release a stock for it that doesn't look like garbage?

Attached: PC.jpg (478x317, 21K)

cant. whole gun looks like shit.

If Magpul isn't already adapting the 10/22 backpacker stock to it, they're missing out on free money

>tfw high point has better ergos than this piece of shit

Why didnt they put a pistol grip on it? Did fucking bill rugers ghost tell them not too?

A pistol grip would hit it under several state AWB's. As it stands the PC9 is 50 state legal.

Pistol grips aren't inherently any better, short of possibly being slightly more compact. Semi-grip stocks are fine.

Someone needs to make a patridge style rear sight, or a AR-15 style peep sight for it.

This.

>tactical shit
I just want a simple traditional wood stock. Not that weird hype-modern bullshit Ruger's been putting on their rifles lately.

I want a giant 10/22 without shelling out for one of pic related

Attached: 44carb.jpg (848x477, 20K)

>Hating tactical guns
What are you? Some kind of liberal?

Speaking of River stocks, it blows my mind that they don't offer a Mini-14 variant with a 16" threaded barrel and the side folder off the AC-556. They would sell like hot cakes.

in 357 plz

they are inherently better because you can actually use your fucking thumb and the trigger is inline with your hand
“Pike” style ergonomics are meant to facilitate bayonet lunges.
“Traditional” layout is actually more military centric and having a more vertical grip on your stock was seen as a civilian thing

Pretty much this. Ergonomics is a science.

But does any of that shit actually matter?

Superior 9mm carbine already exists.

Attached: 7555622_orig.jpg (1066x800, 222K)

>remshit

When is Big 5 gonna sell people who are old enough to buy the PC9 they stock, pistol ammo for a very clear rifle?

Yes because if they didn’t have a tangible effect on comfort and recoil control we’d still have dropped stocks and “pikes” in modern militaries
The reason rugar keeps making guns with those shitty ergos is because of the misinformed less threatening “hunting stock” perception from fudds who they market to and the even more retarded aesthetic fags.

Make your own if it bothers you, it's easier than you think.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

>if the neoprene recoil buffer dries up and cracks, the stock will split from recoil
Not that amazing. It's ok if your buffer is new.
It certainly looks nice though.

It’s just facts faggot.
You’re the one with the personal problem if the truth about pike stocks makes you sling mud.
Did your mom use a AR-15 pistol grip as a dildo or something?

>needs a heavier bolt

I would be very happy with something like this.

Attached: TK225 copy.jpg (700x300, 69K)

Buddy had one of those tapco stocks on his 10/22. Despite being Tapco, it was a surprisingly solid and ergonomic stock.

As much shit as Tapco gets, they do make a few decent products. Their AK triggers are superb, and their AR magazine dust covers are nice too.

That's a simple fix, and the same goes for many semi-auto shotguns.

Old PC9 is better

Attached: qZz2i3S.jpg (3924x1418, 910K)

>shitty mags
>shitty trigger

Admittedly the old Ruger aesthetic is better than the new faux-magpul look. Also the telescoping bolt in the stock is a neat design.

I don't see why you're angry.
I like both pistol grips and old fashioned stocks.

Some people enjoy guns and have varying preferences, some people see firearms as more than Glocks and AR15s.

>No cheaper non-takedown model

Rather a 9mm Draco anyway

Attached: a0bZDzb.jpg (1180x1000, 38K)

>poorfag

Buying a rifle that shoots pistol ammo, why?

10mm takedown when?

Am I the only person who thinks a 357 sig version would be cool. Esp with handloads and slow burning powder

why ever use 357 sig when I can get 10mm?

Im not sure you understand what "free" means

Wrong. Just have no reason to pay for a meme feature I wont use.

Attached: Untitled (141).jpg (2419x1814, 812K)

ditto senpai

I'd imagine with the right load 357 sig would be flatter shooting, like a mini 7.62x39, or neo 7.62x25 tok. 10mm would require a heavier bolt, and be harder on parts.

hunting stock style semi pistol grips are made to facilitate snap and offhand shooting from the high ready position when you are are stalking. Maybe bayonet fighting had some part in it in the past, but that is why it persists today.

fun and profit

Not everyone is a mall ninja, user.

>Ruger
never

One of the best features of the X-22 is the extra mag capacity.
Not sure how they'll do it for the PC9, if at all, but I'll buy one to keep my 10/22 company

Attached: magpul22.jpg (848x477, 48K)

It'd be nice to have a storage compartment for all of the allen keys the pc requires

Or just storage in general, maybe for a survival or brush/backpack gun

Is it stupid to want one of these for home defense? Seems like the REEEEeeeEeeEEEEEEeee would be less intense, compared to firing an AR indoors. Hell, these should in theory be a bit quieter than a 9mm handgun.

I don't hate tactical guns. But when the market is ONLY tactical guns, that's equally disgusting.

A true firearm enthusiast/collector has all types of firearms.