How do i kill myself with some .40 bullets and no gun?

How do i kill myself with some .40 bullets and no gun?

Attached: 5FDE574B-D3C7-411A-8987-120CCD54713D.jpg (292x220, 15K)

throw them at a cop

You can't. Ammo being fired without a gun is pretty useless. Kind of like firecrackers. There was a video where someone cooked a 45 in a small thin metal pot and the bullet didn't even penetrate the thin pot.

Stick them up your ass.

Choke on them

Put them in your butt and find some way to strike the primer while it’s inside you.

Can i take the gun powder out and make a frag grenade and hold it to my neck during ignition? Or will it cotterize and put me in limbo?

Put the .40 bullets on your shelf as decorations and go to a therapist.

I cant afford to make it to my therapist or doctors. They kept me alive the last year but Im at an economic dead end.

If you have enough bullets, you can swallow them and go in a river. The weight of the bullets will ensure you sink and drown.

Yeah drowning is what ill do if k cant help i know itl hurt more for longer

would suicide by bullet but no gun count towards gun violence statistics though?

Attached: 1526662843344.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

Im transsexual who cares just help me die
I know how to rig shotgun shell traps maybe ill do that

>user killed himself using bullets
>WE CAN'T ALLOW OUR CITIZENS TO BUY HIGH CAPACITY BULLETS
Someone could fall and hit their head on a gun and call it a gun related accident.

You're going to end up even more disabled then you are now. 12g shells without a bore or backstop hardly does any penetration.
Also
>post pics of your boipuccy

I know

>tfw want to kill myself
>tfw spent my young adult years building the perfect bullet immunity
>tfw have to live forever

Useless fucks

Why a gun, you mentally ill faggot? Just use the noose til your head gets loose.

Attached: memri 11.jpg (500x500, 24K)

I dont know how to weight test rope
Im 170lbs on a fat day

choke on em

would be a shitty and unreliable way to die though

sell the ammo and buy something good for suicide.

I think ill drown or jump seema more reliable

Sell them and buy a tank of helium or nitrogen and a mask to attach to it.

Id trust gasoline more

Rope is already weight tested. iirc the formula to calculate proper drop height is 1260/(weight of person to be hanged) = drop height in feet. That's all to avoid decapitation though, if you aren't worried about your head coming off feel free to overshoot it by a foot or two.

Hmm fuck it says 7.6 and im 6ft tall so id just fall on my ass or snap the rope.
I think jumping is the way to go

I know to build a noose correctly u need like lucky number of loops not some two bit twine shit

6-8 coils for natural hemp rope of sufficient diameter. 9-12 if its waxed. And you always want 10+ loops if it's synthetic stuff. You should feel some friction trying to close the loop, but not have to fight it. If it's too loose you'll need to add another coil. There's a shit ton of science that goes into hanging a man the proper way.

>Cotterize
Have you considered getting educated rather than killing yourself?

I went to college and got a degree in something that i cant do anymore because of criminal record

You posted the pic don't add to the gun stats

>This whole thread and no one's posted the suicide helmet

for shame

Attached: suicide-helmet.png (500x522, 130K)

Eat the bullet

What did you do and why did you do it?

Defended myself from abuse by someone with personality disorder. They lied to cops and are female. I lost am felon

Ill jump or drown

Do you at least have a plan to kill her before you kill yourself?

I'll give you a hint. Look up on an internet search 12 gauge suicide helmet. A college student built one. I really hope whoever is left if you figure it out is worse than you and the gene pool gets dumbed down and then they die too just as miserable as you were.

Not hurting others to die. Im p religious and can off myself with a clear conscious. not bring ppl with me.

My iq is p high and no kidz

You're going to Hell for suicide either way; might as well go for it. You can't be sent to Hell twice.

You'll make sure she knows that it's her fault right?

Sleep with a clothespin on your nose, its painless and works 100% of the time.

Thats for yhwh to judge

What?