If americ*ns disappeared, this board would become 100x better

if americ*ns disappeared, this board would become 100x better

Attached: 1442887284717.png (465x336, 233K)

If americans disappeared there would be no fun civilian guns to discuss
>3/10 got me to reply

Amerifats make up like 80% of this board and 70% of 4chins altogether, without them this would be a dead forum in the back of someone's mind, an anonymous version of gamefaqs random boards.

haha man you got me, this was just bait! no really now, you can go right with them.

I detect hate, fueled slightly by outside factors but mostly jealousy because you wont be able to handle sick guns anytime you feel like. Also implying that anyone in europe would have any first hand experience with any of this, and thus meaningful things to contribute
>OP status: buttblasted

>getting rid of the country with the most amount of weapons
This place will turn from a weapons board to cuckboard.

Also 100x less gun owners would also be on this board.

i would surely miss all the flaming and pictures of modded ar 15's

Fuckin' sage this thread you retards.

>if americans disappeared, this board would not exist
that doesn't sound 100% better to me, unless your a commie.
your not a commie, are you user?

So is this the same kind of jealousy that drives Yuros to constantly butt into American domestic politics re: gun control?

Attached: 1527447323794.png (162x194, 63K)

The AR-15 is literally a one off niche snowflake gun. It just so happens that its design was successful and fielded by the largest Army in the world. It's like the P7 M13 of assault rifles otherwise.

I agree that it does seem played out though. Just putting it back into perspective. Really how many AR-18/SVT-40 clones are out there? Literally any gun that isn't an AR-15 or Kalashnikov pattern.

>INB4 it's DI and inline piston is a meme
no it isn't nigger.

>if the only people who actually have weapons left the weapons board, this board would become much better
and here I thought yuropoors were the source of all shitposting

So we would become /co/?

Booty blasted E*ro detected.

>tfw American
>tfw get to live rent-free in the heads of butthurt yuropeons everywhere
feels good man

We are literally the only reason this place exists at all. Hell, we're the reason gun rights are a thing.

Attached: USASHYGDDT.jpg (479x358, 47K)

Attached: 1527483633414.png (364x852, 131K)

not weapons related. pls kys.

But then you would have nothing to post about!