JRA BM 59

Does anyone here have experience with one of these? I'm particularly wondering about the receiver quality and how the refinishing is.
Should I get one of these or a Springfield M1A?

Attached: IMG_4114.jpg (1024x531, 199K)

It must be good since it is made by the Italians so what magazine does it use and what ammo does it shoot?

Take your fucking trip off retard. You should already know both of those things.

I can't help you at all user. I can, however, bump you to someone who can help.

Attached: a7d.jpg (303x296, 27K)

Any particular reason why you wouldn't choose a JRA M14 over springfield?

Slightly shorter barrel, bipod, and Beretta part quality hypothetically.

Attached: IMG_4115.jpg (600x777, 62K)

Oh wouldn't, my bad I read would.

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (480x360, 28K)

You also missed where I referenced their M14 and not the BM59. I'm not telling you to get an M14 over a BM59, I just thought it was strange that you'd favor JRA for their BM59 and not also look at their M14

get the JRA M14 instead. a few hundred dollars more gets you mags that won't disappear at a moment's notice, and a much better gun than any springfield.

I wish JRA still made the "Rock-Ola" M14F models.
IIRC those were made with actual USGI parts, although they were $500 more than the new JRA M14's.
The new ones are made on Bula forged receivers with newly manufactured parts.
They're still good from what I hear, but the Rock-Ola models are slightly more authentic to an original M14.

Attached: m14rockola.jpg (1000x540, 116K)

It's the M14 done right.

I have a JRA BM59, honestly their receiver is ok, nothing spectacular. I can see left over unfinished milling marks on the charging handle cutout for the receiver. Rifle is reliable so it doesn’t bother me

What are the ups and downs of a BM59 compared to an M14, since JRA makes both?
The only one I'm aware of is that the BM59 uses special snowflake magazines.

How can Poland think Germany is both "most trustworthy" and "least trustworthy"? Because Poland?

Where's the receiver from? Is it rebuilt from a demilled receiver or what?

>Germans
>trustworthy
AHAHAHAHAHA!

I think it's newly built that's why I wanted to know if anyone had one and if they're any good.

Honestly, look for reviews and forum posts. Maybe someone on /brg/ has experience with one.

I want a BM-59E.

They trust them to invade. So never trust them.

One time I was playing with one at a gun shop. It was a Italian paratrooper version with a mini 14 type stock, bipod, and grenade launcher. Never seen one before or since. they were asking for about $1,800.00.

Shit was tempting but at the time I just didn't have the cash at the moment. After playing with it some I handed it back and left.

A few weeks later I went back to check the place out and it along with the other BM59 rifles were all gone...

>TFW this one joins the file of ones that got away

Attached: ibp3dxZy2Vys4F.png (848x900, 661K)

No personal experience, but have read consistently bad things about them online. Apparently they tend to rip the heads off cases.