Active Self Protection

Do you know this guy? If not you should.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-30-00-35-35.png (800x480, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2iFo1TrYMq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is an example of one of his videos.

youtu.be/2iFo1TrYMq4

Yeah I like his channel

the only fight he's been on is with a knife and fork and against a pie and he's won that fight many times

Nothing active about this guy. If you want to protect yourself you can start by being able to run more than 15 feet.

Yeah, he's gotta cover his asp dude.

Me too.

Oh fck it. If this guy gets his own PMC, what the fuck are we all waiting for...?

Attached: shyguytactical.png (640x606, 57K)

>be that guy
>feel tightness in chest
>actively be able to know that it's a heart attack
>shoot heart to stop its attack
>die, but at least it's not from the heart attack
Such is life as an obese person

>an remember don’t forget to cover you assp

Hes not alowed to say ass cuz hes a Jesus freak so instead he looks like a sperg at the end of every video.

>Active Self Protection
>Not just carrying around an Arena APS

Opinion discarded

Yeah I know the Fat Boy. He thinks avoiding high crime (black) areas and being aware of black crime statistics shouldn't be part of an "active self protection plan".

>Here's a video someone else posted
>I'm going to spend 10 minutes talking about what I would have done if it were me
he's an Ayoob larper.

Attached: 1513036739576.jpg (468x422, 25K)

Sometimes I find myself watching his videos back to back, but he suffers from something all fudd operators do: applying hindsight bias to everything.

Attached: 1447901291725.png (1362x895, 776K)

>numale beard
>fat
>LARPing mall ninja

This guy can fuck off

>Do you know this guy?
Yes.
>If not you should.
He's a fucking idiot.

His channel is good clearing house for watching videos of self-defense scanarios to do what-ifs with yourself. His commentary is worthless.

Attached: 1517595160920.jpg (400x590, 32K)

ITT:
>How are you going to preach self protection when you aren't maintaining a healthy body
>Playing armchair QB to high stress situations is unrealistic
>Fudd/MAll Ninja LARP like most YouTubers
>Effeminate nu-male

I'm most annoyed by a fat guy having a channel called active self protection. In a defensive situation you should be able to quickly find cover or potentially run. This guy looks like he eats Wendy's baconators and wants to tell me how to protect myself? No thank you.

>Huff
Buy.
>Wheeze
My.
>UGHHH
Pepper.
>HNGGGG
Spray.

That yeet caught me off guard
Got me good

He should be more active so he can lose some weight.
Fat fuck.

I saw a vid of an korean man braining a korean women with a hammer after that I stopped watching for a while.

Why is every gun youtuber fat and have disgusting beards?

I hate to jump on this "numale" bandwagon, but all of these effeminate men are growing beards just to appear manly

These niggers give the left way too much smmo with their fudd

>this guy looks like he eats Wendy's baconators
>implying the baconator isn't the pinnacle of culinary advancement

Attached: Attach9322_20180508_075531.jpg (600x567, 24K)

t.low-t onions who can't grow facial hair

No, road rage isn't stupid. I gotta drive an hour to work each day and EVERY GODDAMN DAY some fucking chick from Arkansas is on her fucking phone, in the left lane going 10 under. Every goddamn day.

They're getting the finger and I'm probably gonna spit on them as I drive by. I fucking hate two things in this world. Old people and women and I'll be goddamned if the combination of the two isn't the worst.

Calm down Sarge, remember what the doctor said about your blood pressure.

He said in one of his larping videos that if you own more than one gun, you have a gun fetish, and that he's not that guy. He's a liberal gun owner.

He use to post some good videos. His commentary was ok but eventually he ran out of videos and just posted stuff bashing serpa holsters.

I get it they aren't the best holster but I wanna see bad guys getting shot not some fat shitbag bitch about a holster when he probably carries(if he carries) in some nylon uncle mikes holster