Hex Mags Rock

Why do you retards hate hexmags so much?

They have given me far less problems than fagpul ever has.

Attached: image.jpg (265x125, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunpartscorp.com/products/1163650B
gunmagwarehouse.com/asc-223-5-56-ar-15-30-round-stainless-steel-magazine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh boy, here comes the bullying.

You can just state that you like it and would like to discuss it, like an adult.

Well, if you like 'em, enjoy 'em. The more people here that hate them, the more of them that you can buy. Who gives a toss about >Jow Forums's opinion?

I've never had a problem with any magazine because my gins aren't pieces of shit

This logic makes no sense. The magazine is the most common point of failure on a gun. Your gun could be the greatest and most reliable on the planet and it would still fail if the magazine was shit.

Nope

It makes perfect sense and I agree with that guy. I don't hate innovation or new things, but I don't have regular problems with my guns/mags/ammo, so I don't need to change them. Just buy a couple notches up from the cheapest version of whatever, or actual high-end stuff if you can afford it. No issues.

Anybody ever try the Ammend2 or 2Ammend mags in their AR? I bought a few and like supporting the little guy, but a couple don't always lock my bolt open after the last round.

Gotta say, magpul has worked 100% for me. I do wanna find other polymer 20 rounders though, to see what's out there.

Yes, you fucking idiot.

Hes right.

>20 rounders

Why not 30?

Obvious samefag OP. Fuck off kid, this is too slow a board to troll and actually have fun.

It pleases my autism that a 20 round box fits exactly a whole magazine. But the real reason is I just enjoy the compact size, and the looks don't hurt either.

I don't hate hexmags

Attached: hexmag_m4a1.png (700x1400, 856K)

If you're advocating not buying the cheapest magazine possible then you aren't agreeing with that user, who implied that magazines have no effect on a gun's reliability.

>not using lewds and spacing them so the hex borders censor it
It's like you don't even want to be a social pariah

But a 30rd box fills exactly a 30rd mag

Thats gay as fuck.
Fuck you especially.

>obviously
Youre wrong faggot. Not same fag.
Quote both of us and ill screen cap to prove your stupid dumbshit ass wrong

calm down, spaz

>doesnt save a little ammo after shooting

>cant handle full size anything

>enjoys the stunted looks of pussymags

Whatever floats your boat faggot

I got a couple 30 round Amend 2 mags and haven't had any problems out of them.

In the later portion of his response, he said his guns aren't pieces of shit, implying that he hasn't had a problem because he doesn't buy the cheapest.

I learned about context clues in school as a child.

Literally the only AR mags I've owned and had problems with. Fuck Hexmags and fuck poorfags. Just buy fagpul for like a dollar more

Beautiful

I have a couple and the FDE one is the only mag that I have had a malfunction with in either of my rifles. FTF on the first mag fired through that rifle maybe the 5th or 6th round and I have never had it happen again but it's made me a little untrusting of them. I'd rather spend an extra $2 on a MFT or $4 on a gen3 Pmag.

Guns are not magazines.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Lancers > GI Mags > PMAGs > everything else

Mags usually come with guns, and the quality of each tends to match. Pointless sidetrack into semantics

There's some sort of drama about the actual designer getting fucked in the ass by the company. I forgot where I read the story, probably they blog that did all the oil debunking or soilder system daily.

They're cheap pieces of shit that frequently ftf

Attached: 1525560897811.jpg (366x380, 19K)

But he's not an adult, he's a retarded child who spent $20 once. This is an entirely reasonable way for him to behave.

Get the old ones.

gunpartscorp.com/products/1163650B

$4 each

Owner's a cunt who screwed his own brother (the guy who designed the things) out of his share of the business and tried to write him out of the company history.

>buy generic steel mags @ $7 a piece
>never a single problem, literally ever
>they don't feel like megabloks in your hand

polymer is a fad

Attached: magazine.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Back to your containment board .

Attached: 5qvmqwopswy01.jpg (3699x5548, 2.65M)

so keen on my box of lancer mags to arrive

Aluminium is not steel.

you just destroyed his mind

Attached: 1498672549486.jpg (500x1200, 133K)

> blue board
> not using lewds and not giving a fuck about the hex borders

there is a reason I only post the one mag

My hexmag broke.
They suck.

> fell for the lancer meme

fuck off s𐐬yb𐐬y

Attached: image.png (1920x1200, 483K)

>animu decals
literally the only reason to own a hexmag

Not him but they make steel ones too. Alloy as well but I’ve had the tabs on the bottom break on both alloy ones I’ve owned.

Attached: F575D1C6-DC87-4499-A202-241262FB8A7B.png (750x1334, 253K)

Lancer translucent mags are my fucking jam and run like Swiss timepieces.

I got a couple of these. I find them to be more of a pain in the ass to load than pmags.

Sauce?

Lancers are #1

Not that guy, but I actually like 20s a lot. I still buy mostly 30s, but having a few 20s is nice since I don't live in Somalia. Little lighter, more aesthetically pleasing and I actually enjoy reloading. Not loading the mag, but reloading the gun

Where fuck are you buying 30s

If only that were true. Lancers are Gucci and awesome for photo shoots but that's all they actually do to merit the price difference

IMI 5.56 comes in boxes of 30

Until they make translucent pmags, they're worth it.

how do you make them?

use an image template to mask the desired image, print on laser printable adhesive vinyl sheets, cut, peel, and stick

my laser printer is old and the vinyl is heavier than card stock so I have some trouble fusing the toner, especially the first print. I also have to print several copies on each page to make sure I have a few that are not rejects.

but stainless is
ASC AR-15 .223/5.56 30-Round Stainless Steel Magazine
$12.99
gunmagwarehouse.com/asc-223-5-56-ar-15-30-round-stainless-steel-magazine.html

They are pretty cheap and tend to have a lot of failures to feed. Then again I have had more failure to feed issues with USGI mags then my hex mags. I've have put probably 500 rounds through each of my 7 hex mags and the only failure to feed was when a buddy didn't set the mag in properly, a fact I blame more on my basic bitch PSA build not the mag.
Now I haven't run my hex mags through my competition AR but I can't imagine they would have an issue.

I've heard nothing but bad things about thermold though

>far less problems
So -1 problems?

I have a few of their 30 (because standard AR stuff,) 20 (for bipod AR stuff,) and 10 round magazines (for the range) and I've never had a problem. The followers tilt less than hexmags and the shell is about as strong as magpul. Amend2s are currently my favorite

Aluminum mags are severely underrated. Cheap and work 99% of the time. Most military mags are aluminum and they work fine.

That being said Lancers>all others

They're also good for shooting low to the ground in prone and from a bench, making them nice range mags.

My rifle won't fit in an Eberlestock with a 30 but will with a 20.

this, aluminum mags are good enough for the job, the only reason why the army is not happy about them is because most of their issued mags are dated from the gulf war and have been to hell and back