That 25 year old at MEPS

>that 25 year old at MEPS

Why do people over the age of 22 think it's a good idea to enlist in the military?

Attached: IMG_0252.jpg (712x671, 93K)

Because they want to fill that hole in your heart you get in your mid-20s.

But it won't fill that hole. Nothing will.

The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, but the next best time is now user

Because free dental.
t. 29 year old enistee

I don't care what other people do. I served my 4 years (from age 19-23) with no issue.

Because it's a job.
I'm a 28 year old E-4. Think I give a fuck what you think, pussy?

>Hey everyone look at me I have been to MEPS
Sir you must be 18 to be on this board.

He is probably a 17 year old high schooler who wants to "brag" about having been to MEPS.

Whatever, gramps. I love bossing people like you around.

t. 25-year-old E-6

I'm 32 can i come

You seem like you have a little dick.

>I love bossing people around
>in charge of a bunch of retards out of high school
Real difficult job you have there

>posting forced memes from Jow Forums on Jow Forums to try to get it to stick here
Get out.

You're sitting on an anonymous messageboard, talking shit. I doubt you have ever bossed anyone around in your entire life.

Because it's a paycheck, and if you're lucky a chance to kill sandniggers.

>What could possibly fill this God sized hole in my heart?
Gee, I don’t know. God, maybe?

>wanting god to fill your hole
Faggot.

Maybe a college grad considering medical school on uncle sam's dime?

It's better to enlist when you're not a dumb kid and have actual skills.

If you had skills you wouldn't join the military

FOH

>What could possibly fill this Godzilla sized hole in my heart?
Gee, I don't know. Godzilla, maybe?

There fixed it for you

I'm 42 and I bet I could break your fucking arm and tap your ass out. Deal with it.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>I could break your fucking arm and tap your ass out
okay gramps, but first you'll have to walk down a flight of uneven stairs without falling and breaking your hip.

That’s not supposed to be a greentext

>2018
>Summer Posting

>Expecting religion to fix your personal problems
You could just stop being a fuckwit and take some control of your life

Well you’ve been challenged. Post dick fgt

Because they realised their degree means dick.