Squad and platoon level tactics

A question for the Marines now.
youtu.be/qpdAy9uBc6c

How is this transition?
Are the individual firearms expected to function when not in the direct LOS of the squad lead element?
Do team leaders/squad leaders make individual decisions and call into the lead it element?
Was it that way with the traditional squad makeup?
E.G:
>setting up an ambush with firelanes and all.
>one fireteam is asked to flank in a ravine or some cover
Or
>innaurban
>the individual firearms are tasked with clearing out whole buildings by themselves.

Same with the army. Where does the decision making stop with rank?

Attached: 1527230891710.jpg (681x1309, 318K)

What the hell is wrong with her body? She looks like some poorly put together action figure

knees defiantly too pointy, thighs much too juice

women like that....their body is just begging to be filled with cum, but they legit are always fucking psycho crazy. idk why user but i can just look at her face and i can feel the crazy radiating from her.

god i want to impregnate it though, damned be you physical urges...

Who's the semen demon?

MFW op falls for one of the classic blunders

Attached: Vezzini.jpg (440x296, 40K)

?Huh? Classic blunders????

Attached: 1519217068300.jpg (2048x1365, 571K)

your image is far more interesting than the topic.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line?

>Classic blunders?
The most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia,” but only slightly less well known is this: Never post a picture more interesting than your topic.

>guns < women
When was this the rule???
Gosh I wish summer was over

Attached: 1523423545066.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Stop

Attached: 1527272738461.jpg (1280x946, 262K)

Calm down there newfriend, no need to try so hard to fit in.

mega milk on the left making her breastlet friends look terrible

Band name: Full Cream and the Skim Milks.

Attached: 627.png (1008x672, 901K)

Helen of Jow Forumsroy

>over 15% bodyfat
Fucking degenerate.

I'd mating press her

Never start a thread with an OP pic far more interesting than the question, idiot.

Dem legs tho

Diovana Königsreuter

What are you? Gay?

You're a fucking saint.

Pls answer my guestion

Attached: 8E2.jpg (1080x1080, 335K)

No.

This is a bikini thread.

Attached: fuck the haters.jpg (640x640, 273K)

I want to clean the sand out of her butthole with CLP and a bore brush.

I know the OP is Diana Kronigsomething, but who is this pretty little thing?

About to be colonized sub saha style

>MFW I knew a girl who looked exactly like the blonde haired one of the left but never had the balls to ask her out.
Also user, you shouldn't have an image that's more interesting than the topic.

Attached: The REAL Suicide Squad.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Again

Attached: 1524415291082.jpg (800x1066, 86K)

Thing is user, both make my pee pee hard but these types of grills make my pee pee harder.

Ugh this is why so many girls are feminists sweety.

You men only want sex

Attached: 1526922022556.jpg (1999x2827, 1024K)

wtf is that webm from

I feel ashamed to say this user, but when I see girls like this all I can think is
>I absolutely would...
but when I'm put in an IRL situation where I have the opportunity to get with a girl I just can't bring myself to get with them, whether it's the disgust of the woman being so willing to do such a thing within a few hours at most of meeting someone or just my absolute shyness I just can't do it.
I just want that click with a woman again and have an actual relationship.
>MFW I don't even know how to get into a relationship now I'm out of college and not going to uni and probably going to be a wizard at this rate.

Attached: 1526305952244.jpg (918x597, 216K)

It's "the real suicide squad" by RackaRacka, I made a high quality webm because I hate seeing low quality gifs user desu.

athletic thighs

Sooo... you want to play minigolf, purposefully pursue situations where the opportunity to play minigolf comes up, then decide not to at the last minute that you're to freaked out to play minigolf with another person because you're scared to lose in front of them. Worse, you project your bullshit onto other people if they're actually willing to play some minigolf and judge them negatively for it.

I used minigolf just so you can see how fucking weird your logic is. Sounds like have some odd emotional issues surround sex that you need to figure out. Half of a relationship is knowing yourself, which at this point you do not, that's why you are where you are, but it's also incredibly common and why people break up so often. Take some time to figure yourself out HONESTLY, not idealizing or shitting all over yourself, then just talk to people you run in to doing you hobbies/work, and eventually it'll fall into place.

>this gay

I know I'm a fat sack of shit who wants to use his small 6" wonder instead of the 3" above fat level.
At least that's my problem.
I've had some pretty Latinas literally grab my dick in HS.
I've had family friends be all like
>oh you're a virgin?
Ye
>then stay that way
All angry like when I wouldn't dickem down

Attached: sknaau0ezbn01.jpg (1080x1152, 173K)

holy shit sane advice

Where am I?

Are you me?

>asking Marines a question while also including a picture of an incredibly beautiful woman
>said beautiful woman has no pictures online of her without any clothes on

This is like giving a pack of randy chimps an empty box of Cheerios and then expecting them to give you a bath. Not gonna go well OP

Army does it better anyways

Attached: 1526912262096.jpg (4000x3000, 2.04M)

I enjoy seeing thongs barely covering assholes.

Infantrymen in either branch are honestly both very akin to a group of hooting primates.
T. Army 11B

So you answer Israeli. How often to 2 man teams or fire teams operate independent of the squad

Attached: 1526372621296.jpg (2000x1333, 353K)

I'm the person you replyed to, Thanks user.
and I think I might have some weird emotional issues around it, as well as needing to find myself again as I went off the path a year ago (head got bashed to high heaven seeing whether I have a form of brain damage or not soon) and hopefully will be able to get back on it again so I can get fit and go shooting again at the very least.

and to try and expand on my wierd logic it's more a disgust and heavy dislike of one night stands, I don't like the nature of it, the impersonality of it and knowing there is a person there behind it all puts me off it even more as I want the emotional connection over the sex and to have no emotional connection at all would I think hurt me because of that I don't want to be involved in it, despite going to those types of places (clubs and the like) I just want to have fun with my friends has always been the objective over getting with someone.

I guess when I see a pic like what's been posted on this thread the person is there on the image but I don't know them and never will and because of that it feels like the same rules don't apply in a way I'm finding hard to explain, but that being said it's probably because it is absolutely retarded logic.

Thanks again though user for posting sane advice. hopefully I can do some good from it.

If they need to they will. There aren't really many scenarios where a 2 man team can do shit by themselves though. With such a small element it's usually just for information/warning or token security. For example the security elements on an ambush.

Nice. Hope you ain't gay

Attached: 1521371384342.jpg (1800x1350, 409K)

Usually not into white chicks but goddamn these thots

Attached: BA612988-D87F-4267-B97E-37E2D0334A1C.png (539x607, 305K)

not the user who gave you sane advice but what you've said isn't nuts. You want an actual relationship with sex, not just to get your rocks off. That's good. Realizing that a one night stand chick isn't wife material isn't a bad rubric. But now you need to go to places where you can find wife material.