Be hiking in the woods

>be hiking in the woods
>pic related blocks your path
What do?

Attached: black bear.jpg (768x488, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZyOXFV-CrY
youtu.be/z7_pVrIshxA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html
youtu.be/Ni0rqdUwqGs
komonews.com/news/local/i-got-attacked-by-a-mountain-lion-911-calls-released-after-deadly-cougar-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do?
Yell fuck off bear nigger
>Bitch bear runs in opposite direction as fast as possible

Yell at to go away like normal

lol you can scare those off by accidentally breaking a twig under your foot

the real problem are skinwalkers

This desu
Black bears act like loud people are police bears

>the real problem are skinwalkers
Please elaborate.

Attempt to scare it off using usual tactics. In the unusual event that this fails, spam it to death with hard cast lead rounds from a 10mm Glock 20 or .45-70 brush gun. Whichever I have on me.

You know, what you would normally fucking do.

I fail to understand the point of these such threads. Sigh.

How do you know when to open fire? What if it just fucking stands there? What if it comes sniffing around but isn't showing signs of aggression? How close would you let it get before you opened fire?

500 yards

I wouldn't worry about it

>you will never be one of the few who know
>you will never track a wounded skinwalker, either alone or with your partner/party
>you will never finish them off with another round from your high-powered rifle, customized for this particular threat
>you will never feel the satisfaction of having eliminated another monster
>a monster that will never again threaten anyone

Feels bad.

the idea is to get rid of the bear

if it's just hanging around you're doing it wrong, either scare it and make it run away or blast the shit out of it

When I was a boy scout we were hiking on a trail as a group of 15, saw a black bear, did the usual noise and it started running away down the hill. Then my mother picked up a head-sized rock and chucked it when the bear was already at the bottom of the hill missing hitting it by inches.

Wtf mom, the dumb bear was already running.

Attached: 1524445362174.jpg (672x372, 165K)

>tfw you will never pierce hot wet skinwalker pucci

youtube.com/watch?v=VZyOXFV-CrY

lol crookedface

Attached: creek.jpg (500x482, 57K)

Unironically this.

Yell it's coming right for us and mag dump.

>be hiking in the woods
>catch this out of the corner of your eye
What do

Attached: sKqwP0o.jpg (2048x1536, 626K)

Most black bears will run away, but people still get killed by them almost every year. It's still a bear. I agree on the skinwalkers though.

If I yell at it and it keeps lumbering towards me, it's getting shot down. I'm not taking a risk on getting mauled by a bear. If it's within 10 yards and coming at me it's getting blasted by a 12 gauge slug.

If it's a small burr then it will scare itself off on its own. If it's a big burr then turn 360° and slowly back away while making casual conversation. Had a few encounters with black burrs on Colorado trails but thankfully they were all small burrs.

Your mere presence is already enough to scare off 99% of bears. The hungry bears and the momma bears are the ones you need to scare off or stay the fuck away from, respectively.

This

Turn 360° and back the fuck away. If it comes after me, shoot it, obviously.

youtu.be/z7_pVrIshxA

Aren't black bears the manlets of the bear world?

The average black bear weights only 190lbs. You could chase one away by beating it with a stick.

People are mauled to death by 80 pound pitbulls all the time. Black bears are extremely underestimated in how badly they can fuck you up if they want to. Most are pussies, but there have been a lot of people killed by them

I wouldn't worry about it.

Remind myself to shitpost on Jow Forums later. Not much brings out greater retardation than a bear thread.

>Not making friends with the bear
>not bringing your new pet bear to the dog park to kill all the pibbles

Why?

I'd bonk it on the head with a rolled-up newspaper. That'd send that mean ol' bear a-scampering!

Skinwalkers rarely attack humans. bears are much more d d d d dangeruous?

Challenge it to a shitting contest.

And WIN.

Attached: A6BEAA6F-CC22-40AB-A43B-9D025DAF2035.jpg (2048x1944, 340K)

it's already eating, be loud as fuck and continue on your way. If it follows you then be louder and bigger. If it comes closer and follows you more shoot it in the face.

Use bear spray, since I don't have a gun, because I'm a good commie citizen. Getting eaten is a small price to pay for being accepted by society at large.

Walk around. Or yell at it. Or both. Bears aren't all that dangerous, really.

>The average black bear weights only 190lbs. You could chase one away by beating it with a stick.
Black bears are the only ones who've been proven to stalk and kill humans specifically. Way more dangerous than grizzlyfags when hungry.

Be thankful it isn't a black animal of the 2 legged variety

Nice try, skinwalker.

Crows and ravens aren't that dangerous user

Drum sting

Attached: EXL725S-C249-large.jpg (750x565, 52K)

>have crossed paths with black bears numerous times
>hiking
>driving
>kayaking
>fishing
>camping
>getting into my garbage
Just yell at it, or bring a bear horn with you. Keep your distance, and it won't bother you. When I was kayaking, I slowed down and let cross to the other side. When camping, I lit a cigarette in my tent and the bear wasn't interested anymore. I've literally thrown a handful of ice cubes at a bear, and it ran off.

Being afraid of a black bear actually makes you retarded.

The people who get killed by black bears might deserve to be culled.

Shake can full of nickles.

Implying some /x/fag won't accidentally resummon their spirit while trying to call on the supernatural to end their virginity.

Of all the times I've seen a nog bear in the woods, its been the ass end of it running away from me or us. They is be pansy ass bears.

Nice try.

Attached: skinwalker 2.png (1053x1355, 202K)

Run
Climb in tree
Shit and piss on its face

Actually happened to me last fall. We just sidestepped each other.

Sorry about your inability to form a coherent sentence

t. brown bear
>fuggin pussy dark skinned nog bears

>i wouldn't worry about them user

Attached: brownbear.jpg (260x194, 11K)

I fuck that bear.

Anyone have that audio clip of the girl getting attacked by a bear? She very matter-of-factly says something like “Mom, it’s eating me” in an almost calm way. It’s beyond disturbing.

Right "black bears" stalk humans those darn "black bears"

Attached: image.jpg (500x634, 66K)

Lol no. Black bears are incredibly skidish and flee and the sight or sound of people. Are you stupid?

Gender neutral black trannies on bikes get mauled by 15 pound cats. We call this natural selection.

Pretty sure it came out iust fine mate, he said that black bears react to people as if running from police bears.

BEGONE CREATURE OF THE WOODS

Attached: mallet_mortar.jpg (1024x680, 355K)

COOOONNNNTAAAAACTT

Attached: CONTACT.gif (400x225, 3.69M)

sorry about ur reading comprehension.

that sounds like something i really wanna hear but at the same time i know it will haunt my dreams

Ï wöüłdñt wörrÿ äböüt ït

i wouldn't worry about it

you should worry

Attached: 56y4564566u7tu56.jpg (1600x1200, 89K)

>be jogging in suburbia
>pic related comes running at you
What do?

Attached: safety bear.gif (178x188, 145K)

Throw my honey into the bushes and call my bear lawyer

Big male black bears can get over 400lbs and will easily lose their fear if some retards start feeding them

Said the guy who's never been attacked by a bear.

It’s eating so I’d back up and leave it alone. If it’s not eating and I was carrying I’d run and climb a tree. Yes they can climb too but they can’t climb AND shoot

Yell at him to fuck off. He's just a black bear, basically an oversized raccoon.

>I would run
>From a bear
You might want to stay indoors, user.

>skinny looking grizzly
This is 100% more scary than OP's wimpy black bear. I'd get the fuck out of there real quick if I saw that.

The people who get killed by black bears try to take selfies with them and shit. Most people who are killed by black bears deserve it.

I wonder how many people were killed because they played dead

>large scavenger animal approaches
>better play dead and look like a meal

>Wat do
Scream at him, maybe throw a rock or two, but keep my distance
I will only kill an animal if it violates the NAP.

Attached: giphy.gif (384x270, 1.1M)

yeahhhh

Attached: 1525846945204.png (320x240, 12K)

>wake up at night, hear noise downstairs
>tyrone is stealing my tv
>make the usual noise
>he starts running away
>shoot him in the back
>police arrest me, wtf the dumb nigger was already running

I live out my fantasy and become bear shit.

Unless you are a unarmed women you can just scare it off instead of being gruesomly eaten alive.

Beat the shit out of it with my medicine stick.

There are worse things in the wild

Attached: aca10c993e7154f37529af0625bb3492--field-museum-the-building.jpg (736x747, 93K)

Back the fuck up. Grizz tend to attack for 3 reasons:

You got into their personal space (yes, bears have this shit)

You find a sow with cubs, and she is going to rip your shit to protect them

You find a grizz with a kill.

Also you numb nuts, do yourselves a favor and don't run from a bear. It triggers their predatory instincts- this is how dumb shits get eaten. Make yourself big, don't back way if the bear charges since it's probably a false charge, and bear spray the fucker in the face if it does charge.

>inb4 some faggot claims bear spray doesn't work

It really does, the shit makes their respitory system nearly swell shut.

Yell at it. If that proves ineffective, shoot with anti skinwalker Mauser

Had a friend who swore bear spray was better than a gun until I had to save his ads when his bear spray. Fucker acted like I was a horrible person for saving him with my rifle.

Attached: 1277167584137.gif (284x180, 2.67M)

Attached: 1515979631793.jpg (906x936, 849K)

>The average black bear weights only 190lbs.
How much do you think the average person weights? There is a big difference in the power to weight ratio and you haven't got teeth or claws.
I really don't know how I'd deal with one probably be still and try to slip away, yell at if it that doesn't work with my gun in hand.

Yell at it and look like a big scary bear. Black bear attacks are super rare so...

And anyway, I back country with my Mossberg Shockwave so... I guess I can always slide it into that bearpuss and we can live together forever in our forest love nest.

i wouldn't worry about it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026914/Mum-bear-eating--Final-phone-calls-woman-19-eaten-alive-brown-bear-cubs.html

fpbp
Story Time:
>Be huntan' in Kachemak Bay, AK
>Smoke a black bear munchin' on blueberries
>Go to work on it, motherfucker decided to die in a clusterfuck of devil's club
>About 20 minutes go by, I have him mostly caped and boned out
>Hear a rustling from the direction of the trail I came in on.
>Look over, a young sow is sniffing the air and ambling through the devil's club towards me.
>Look down at self
>Literally covered in blood
>Rifle is about 10 feet away onna log
>Fug
>Look back up at sow.
>"Fuck off, bear!"
>She starts, and runs back towards trail, scanning the terrain and looking for me
>Stand on top of fallen tree, in plain sight
>"Fight me, bitch!"
>It sees me, panics, and headbutts a tree trying to run away
>Move rifle closer to carcass, finish cleaning out the boar
>Carry the entire critter sans bones out in one haul because I'm a man, damn it.
Black bears are gigantic pussies. If I can scare one away with just harsh words while covered in offal during the fall fattening season, anyone can.
Brown bears are different. They will fuck you up.

underrated

youtu.be/Ni0rqdUwqGs
Use my inner slav to chase it away.

>Brown bears are different. They will fuck you up.

More so now that they've started mixing with fucking polar bears.

Attached: clericbeast.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Damn that tragic. On the other hand though most girls would probably rather get eaten by a bear than date me. You should repost this on r9k some of them will have a kek over it.

>live in WA
>this happens 20 miles away from me
komonews.com/news/local/i-got-attacked-by-a-mountain-lion-911-calls-released-after-deadly-cougar-attack

Just bought some pretty beefy bear spray and a SW .44 mag... hopefully it will remove kitty

Film them like I did.

Attached: bear1.webm (740x416, 2.9M)

damn, that was tough to read