Attached: image-2.jpg (500x673, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4P14KKcKF4?t=3m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cover your dick in white ash and have sec with it

I wouldn't worry about it

U go 2 x

shoot at it

Let it take you, flay you alive, then through sheer will power possess it with your harvested skin. Look at me, I am the skinwalker now.

Attached: why do you need a gun anon.jpg (312x500, 48K)

White ash for sure. Other than that: silver, holy items, prayer?

In all reality: if it's flesh and blood or even physical for that matter, a 12 gauge will make it unhappy.

Attached: 1526263069436.png (680x486, 244K)

The organs are there but the conciousness flows from the Dark Realm. Even if you blow a giant hole in it, it will keep coming.

More powerful spirits will continue to control the servered limbs and head. Fire is the only solution.

>mfw people on Jow Forums own $20k worth of guns but not one high quality bone saw for dismembering demons or a single flame thrower.

nigga that ain't a skinwalker
that's Mal0
Mal0 is for hugs and fugs

Attached: 1525836808689.jpg (1200x630, 201K)

Why would I spend money on a flame thrower when I can get drunk, make molotovs with the bottles and shoot them out of a can cannon?

The cool thing is you actually don't have to fight them. Because it's impossible to fight something that doesn't exist

breed it

t. skinwalker

>Fire is the only solution.
Muh Dragonsbreath rounds? Course, there goes the woods as a whole I guess.

Nice fuckin try Bereeth-Molok, the Gore Drinker.

>Indians kill them with literal sticks and rocks for thousands of years
>now have access to weapons that are orders of magnitude more powerful
>people still can't figure it out
Just shoot the motherfuckers dumbass

Can you fight something that doesn't exist?

I just want a deer-beast bf

The forrest is an acceptable sacrifice!
>Get a line of tacticool dudes with dual AA-12s loaded with every other slug and dragonsbreath rounds and fire at it until it doesn't move.
>Reload
>Fire again
There is no other way...

Attached: Skinwalker.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Lel

Seduce it with your human charms, perhaps a Jow Forumsommando will be the new John Rolfe, bringing together the intelligent creatures of Earth.
Even if you're married, it only counts as adultery if the other person is human. Skinwalkers are not human, and are more closely related to anime girls, which as you know defy the laws of human sexuality. It's a neutral zone, like Amsterdam, but sexual.

This

Attached: mal0tary.png (1194x1879, 1.76M)

How exactly do you become a skinwalker? Shape shifting sounds badass

Only with a nugget, a cz75 model b, or a remington model 10
WASR and SKS will only keep them away they aren't holy weapons.

H-has this been done? They don't shatter in the bore?

I love seeing my OC in the wild

If its in this physical plane in a manner to affect you, it will have to have weight and mass.
It will have to move that around to get to where you are.
If its mobile, it has legs.
If it can reach you, it has arms.
Remove the arms and legs.
It might be able to shoot laser beams out of its eyes or something, but then, why stop at blowing/cutting off limbs?
12 gauge and a ditch blade.
MmmmmHmmm

That ain't a skinwalker user

afaik alot of dragons breath rounds don't work properly with automatic shotguns, you should be using a pump-action

the ol "Liquid Snake" method, I approve

Attached: 1491944558996.jpg (428x428, 91K)

Attached: ThatsWhatOneWouldSay.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>launch dragon's breath rounds from a semi-auto into the woods because you heard a scary noise
>start a forest fire
>the skinwalker was justified to attack you

take the knot.

>>the skin walker was justified to attack you
Nice try skinwalker bastard, HECK OFF!!!

Attached: 1522744728766.jpg (900x900, 60K)

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Attached: Madman.jpg (600x600, 52K)

SPBP

skinwalker post best post?

Use wadding made of cardboard and stiffly crumpled paper, like a fuckhuge shotgun shell but with fire.

This is exactly why that one user is making a flamethrower.

Skinwalkers can't spook you if they have no skin.

I wanna fuck it

That’s a Mal0 user. She just wants to cuddle..

Nice try, Shan'lequ'ek.

Attached: _20180529_113317.jpg (627x636, 98K)

Magic.

If we aren't using weapons to protect ourselves from skinwalkers, what is even the point of Jow Forums?

>posted literally 4 times itt
Jesus you guys

>Keeps worrying about it after told not to by multiple real anons.
I bet you're the type who doesn't go into the woods alone and also locks your windows at night. What a sad life, you need to relax and not sleep near weapons. Be inquisitive, go camping alone more, enjoy life.

looks like skinwalkers can't count neither

Wonder why regular furries don’t really do anything for me but if it’s got a skull face it’s cute

Skinwalkers are Jow Forums newfag. They’re our sworn archnemisis

I remember being out on friend of my dad's ranch. It's a good couple hours drive outside Albuquerque you see some weird shit out that way. Glyphs that are older than Jesus litteraly. Some make sense you see stick figers and snakes and stick figers lying down this means watch out deadly snakes.

Some.dont make sense they are swirls, do they represent the sun, do they represent the wind?

The ones I never could get are the ones with figures with antlers, and people lying down.

Take this one piece of advice don't ever disturb petroglyphs, especially glyphs of three circles on top of a antlered man lying down. Don't ever disturb petroglyphs. There are older things than natives on this continent.

G-guys

Attached: 10E11C9C-5823-49E4-B0BD-5359A4E0A503.png (640x604, 237K)

We need a certified list of holy weapons known to be able to kill skinwalkers

an Anti-tank riddle with silver cored rounds. works like a charm every time.

Attached: 0bbfa68fd3786478cf30388afc6dae2a.jpg (1280x728, 81K)

Can’t fight what isn’t real

fucking spell check.

I typed rifle and the fucking thing changed it to riddle. wtf

riddle me this anti-tank man. why do you keep gifting me..I mean them.. with silver jewelry? this won't change anything

Stop stressing about nothing. Stress has bad effects on the body. In prey stress actually makes the meat taste worse. You need a good lone hike deep into the woods: the isolation will help you relax.

I am no prey Yenaldooshi. My Adidas and my nugget will protect me.

I want to tie up mal0 and do unholy things

The only thing that can even kill a skinwalker is 10mm although there are rumors that someone pulled it off with a .44mag once.

>Skinwalker murder cartridges
>not 7.62x54r
Are you sure you’re not trying to trick us Dra’aknurek?

You don't become a skinwalker, user. A skinwalker becomes you

>My Adidas and my nugget will protect me.
Sure they will sport. All the more reason to go on a hike. Try for night time, woods are lovely in the moonlight.

this

No OP, no bully the mal0.

Oh please, Mosins are for conscripted fodder.

You bring your guns in the woods to protect against bears and crazed homeless. When the real spooky shit starts happening, you leave. Always stay in a group.

Be on good terms with the true gods and invoke their names when in need. Yahweh won't save you, he is a war god that only wants more blood to be spilled in his name. Christ as well for he was only a man whom his followers lied about and basically copied the story of the pagan god Mithras, only he spilled his own blood instead of the blood of the cosmic bull.

Skinwalkers fuck with real magic, you need to know the real story of all in order to combat such witchcraft. The knowledge is not lost, it's just covered in a pile of shit that is Abrahamic lies.

Just keep shooting them
like in this clip
youtu.be/Y4P14KKcKF4?t=3m26s

start from 3.26s....

Attached: 77DA32A5-3398-48D0-8C12-A3AF19ABA47F.jpg (1000x700, 88K)

But they can still take down any large game on the North American continent, and the bayonet lets you stab rogue limikin back to the shadow realm

>lets you stab rogue limikin back to the shadow realm
No they don't, limikin don't go to the Southside of Chicago

>how exactly do you fight a skinwalker?
Shoot it in the face then wear it's skin and walk around. They hate that.

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (2448x3264, 3.5M)

A fitting hell for such a beast. His human skin will be stolen and traded for a high point and a pack of Newports in 3 hours.

White oak ash packed into hollow point 45-70

Just get some xtreme penetrators/defenders blessed by a priest

First, you take a pic of your waifu, then you jizz on it. Put jizz covered pic of your waifu in the shell casing with the powder. Then you add some left over crumbs from Tyson trendies in the mix. Finally, you seat the bullet, and there you go. With the power of cum, your waifu, and trendies on your side, there's nothing that can live through that autism.

>you fight a skinwalker?

in all fiekds bs threads
>/x

Skinwalkers are Jow Forums newfag

Use penis
Skinwalkers are for loving not shooting
Also thats mal0 you tard

>nemesis
new

looks like the injans already figured it out

>Because it is believed that skinwalkers wear the skins of the animals they transform into, it is considered taboo to wear the pelt of any animal. In fact, the Navajo are only known to wear two hides, sheepskin and buckskin, both of which are only used for ceremonial purposes.

>Those who have talked of their encounters with these evil beings describe a number of ways in which a skinwalker will try to inflict harm. Some describe hearing knocks on the window or banging on the walls.

>Others have spotted an animal-like figure peering in through a window. According to Navajo skinwalker legend, they are seldom caught. Those who do track a skinwalker and learn of their true identity must pronounce the name of the evil one in full. Once this happens, the skinwalker will get sick or die for the wrongs they have inflicted against others.

Attached: injan2.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

With fire or weapons previously used in combat which have different spiritual properties.

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1527725832697.jpg (2448x3264, 3.3M)

>Some describe hearing knocks on the window or banging on the walls.
>Others have spotted an animal-like figure peering in through a window.
Hey guys I just want you to know, I'm a real hasguns badass and all, but I'm just gonna shut the curtains a little early tonight. Just mixing it up a little bit.

Who would ever want to fight this qt?

Attached: 1514883026742.png (800x600, 21K)

what am I looking at

by growing up. stop believing in fairy tales and pastas on the internet. there's NO such thing as skinwalkers. People who worry about this are idiots.

i think the skinwalker that stalks my hunting lease is called burning deer

This

They had their red man's sorcery to help. Whites do not have access to their own ancestral spook hunting knowledge. Guns will destroy the body, but you must kill the demon, too.

>by growing up. stop believing in fairy tales and pastas on the internet. there's NO such thing as skinwalkers. People who worry about this are idiots.
>there's NO such thing as skinwalkers. People who worry about this are idiots
>People who worry about this are idiots.
>who worry about this
>worry about
>worry about it
>wouldn't worry about it
>I wouldn't worry about it

nice try skinny

>Jack Ehrhardt of Kingman Arizona is a sustainable contractor and an environmental activist. He held a position as Planning and Development Director for the Hualapai Tribe for over 10 years and is currently working with the Ute Tribe in the development of a youth community center. He stated to me in an interview “There is a darkness that exists among the Navajo that doesn’t exist in other tribes, and the Skinwalker phenomenon is not only isolated to the Navajo, the Hualapai also have stories of these creatures visiting much pain and suffering on their people and to this day don’t let their children walk around at night. The Skinwalker situation is directly tied in with the practice of witchcraft within the tribes and is the source of them.” He continued saying “The Navajo police dept regularly receives calls regarding Skinwalkers and their officers investigate these situations weekly. Navajo police officers harbor deep beliefs about this creatures as well and often perform a smudging ritual before duty each day.”

that's okay user, if you leave cookies and milk on the window sill they wont bother you, they might even come in for a snuggle

Get a big strong werewolf bf to dismember the res-dwelling hand sanitizer swilling motherfucker.

Attached: auxiliaryContent.jpg (3300x2550, 2.17M)

Doesn't matter, only 10mm is imbued with properties necessary to kill a skin walker.