I have An idea

Attached: DB7C9B97-5D6B-4983-9BE2-2379AC007E4F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

go on...

Attached: E036FFD9-6694-4977-A03E-2A6C4B937F9E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

I know where is this going.
This isn't very reasonable.

Attached: Autismo severo.jpg (703x703, 63K)

Do you really?

Attached: FDCDB62C-317A-490B-A8FD-7DE6AF8ADA79.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

>fires ball bearing from shitty plastic flare gun
>explodes
>'whelp'

That’s not a call bearing. That’s the flare out of the flare gun casing

oh fuck, I didn't even look at the pictures just kinda glanced over the second one.
Don't forget the wax.

I don’t have any parafin wax so I’m using a piece of the wad that I heat up with a lighter to seal

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

This is exactly how you'll end up setting your range on fire.

So you've loaded a flare and some shot into a shotgun shell? Is that what I'm seeing here?

Homemade 12 gauge flares? Can't you just shoot the unmodified flare round in your 12 gauge?

bump. need webm OP

OP here. Here’s what I’ve done
>disassembled 12 gauge flare
>disassemble 12 bird shot
>load flare (with part of the flare shell to act as a sabot) into the shitshell
>put pellets over the flare
>use a piece of the wad and a lighter to seal the end of she shell
It’s raining right now, and the only outdoor range I can go to is closed. However the weekend is close. I’ve got a friend with land in the county I might be able to shoot on

I see that, but what do you think is better about adding a small amount of birdshot to the flare round? It won't improve ballistics, and it isn't enough shot to hunt with. What am I missing here?

I will keep posted for this. Godspeed OP

Attached: yessir.png (449x316, 206K)

For Sodomites of course.

i shall wait

bump for interest in Rhodesian dragon's breath

You doing ok mate? Keep us informed here

A magical place

RIP op

OP is gonna burn his shooting range like a Vietnamese farmer

Attached: Fried rice.png (602x403, 272K)

Is OP the same faggot that tried to gas himself like a couple months ago?

Something tells me that other faggot is probably spending his time being eaten by maggots 6ft under...

Thought this thread died. It’ll probably be this weekend when I can test it. Ordered some parafin wax beads because fuckin nobody has that here, next batch will have parafin wax slugs that keep it in place. If everything works out I’ll start moving to heavier gauges. I’ve already got a plan to turn the sabot into a slug.
Lol
No but I am that faggot who used pepper grenades to test my m10m, made the 18.5mm “flare” pistol, has the Metallica blanket over my window

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 657K)

If I'm thinking about this correctly OP you're going to set off a flare while it's exiting your bore, while the flare case itself is exiting the bore pushing the flare along with it? Shot included afterwards? I don't understand the point of the shot but instead of shot you should have included pieces of flint from bic lighters ontop of the flare.

you had my curiosity, now you have my attention

Keep us posted OP

Attached: 501e26dbba323ec335e29508f36cdaad.jpg (500x333, 34K)

No, I removed the shot and wad, I’m using part of the flare sleeve as a sabot for the flare, and the sabot and flare are directly contacting the powder. Then I placed shot on top of it with a thin piece of the wad I cut and melted the tip of the shell and wad together with a bic lighter.

I cut down a buckshot to fit in one of those Orion flare guns when I was younger, making sure it wasn't packed too tight. It cracked the frame but otherwise fired.
In retrospect, shiggy diggy all the way.

Attached: 1507514867481.jpg (383x336, 14K)

>M65
Mein neger

Nice explanation. I was literally just thinking bout fucking with 12 gauge shots to see what I can come up with as well. I was thinking about putting flint and steel together to make a firework effect similar to dragons breath but not quite the same.

His just gonna end up in a hospital with a missing arm or at least suffer 3rd degree burns on one side of his body..either way im will be here to see the fireworks set off (pun intended)

Attached: Wojak.jpg (200x252, 6K)

What gun what gauge?

No u.

OP before you turn yourself to a red a smear on the wall i just wanted thank you for reminding me why i come to this board often

Attached: A magical place.png (331x386, 34K)

If I die, blame it on the Jews

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 782K)

find a pipe to reinforce your flare gun OP

Shooting it out of my shotgun

So OP any progress?

in b4 flare gets stuck in barrel and improptu SBS

Saw a guy do this with a really nice old 12 gauge with an extra long goose barrel on it. Flare got stuck at about 26" and the rest of the barrel got red hot and slumped down. Everybody laughed and the old Fudd packed up quickly and left.

>No but I am that faggot who used pepper grenades to test my m10m, made the 18.5mm “flare” pistol, has the Metallica blanket over my window
So in short you're insecure as hell, desperate for approval, and thus you play the class clown/jackass.

Godspeed OP.
I am excited to see how the test fire goes.

>incendiary birdshot

Attached: 1524965126235.gif (561x316, 874K)

Easy on the projections there buddy. I’m just doing it for the lulz

Two made, I’ve got parafin wax ordered, going to test this weekend before I make more.
I’ve already put the “no choke” choke in, just in case I forget

I'm going to fuck with my 12 gauge shells as well and get them ready for the weekend. Going to the hardware store for some ideas. Will you post a video?

ofc goes without saying we’ll do that

I’ve been thinking about doing a target load with some powder taken out, and th and wad filled with pop-it’s/snap-snaps

will do