What happened to men

What is wrong with this image?
Hint: behind the gentleman.

WWIII is probably coming.
The millennial basedboi generation is cancerous and soft.

Are we doomed? What makes a man? discuss.

Attached: This makes me sad.jpg (4128x3096, 3.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apologies for sideways image.

>What is wrong with this image?
Your inability to rotate it you fucking mong.

People lost faith in god and money, they don’t realize it’s the two key elements to survival.

Thanks for the love. Back at ya!

Attached: hehe thanks.jpg (1280x720, 16K)

>Welcome to Jow Forums, Jow Forums's weapons board. Our board centers around weapons, armor, and other myriad military technology. While guns are the primary topic, threads involving any other sort of weapons, from swords and knives to tanks and jet fighters, come up frequently as well. If you're new, we suggest reading the sticky at amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky to get acquainted with the board's subject matter.

>Lost faith in god and money
>two key elements of survival

I sort of agree with the shekel factor in todays society. But god? Are you a prince from Saudi Arabia?

I find it kind of sad that some kids don't even know how to take care of themselves let alone survive. I'm talking 15yo and up - jeezus chrawst!

Attached: Prince is right.jpg (800x450, 45K)

We're talking millennials going to war. Is that not an amusing idea?

Arrest me ya cuck!

Attached: No fun.jpg (700x739, 320K)

Social media pretty much finished off society. Good thing I spent my childhood in a backwater and was basically brought up in an environment as close to the first half of the 20th century as you could hope for. Dressed up in best clothes and church with the family every Sunday, good neighbors who all looked out for each other and good male role-model, also before the time when everyone thought that men doing anything with kids = pedos; so boys actually got to spend time around men. We were outdoors more than in, fucking around with knives and bows, making things, and none of the men around would ever have used something as childish and vain as facebook if it had existed or gone on 'nights out' to clubs or other shit in that vein; even if they had the time. They had better things to do, like maintaining their houses and land, building things. I don't entirely live up to that but I'm better than the typical example of the snowflake generation.

Someone's probably going to call me a fedora tipper, but I don't care. I don't sperg about this stuff in real life at all, I just note the differences to myself as I skirt the edges of modern society and get on with my own business.

Attached: Hemingway.jpg (600x444, 80K)

>What happened to men
There hasn't been a good war in a few decades, mostly just anti-insurgent operations, no good long drag out fights.

WWIII will probably fix it. Even if the US looses, hopefully we'll get a angry generation that starts WWIV

I'm actually concerned thst a war will break out with a proper military nation during my lifetime.
I'm Finnish, I'm not afraid of the Russians, but if their situation gets unstable and we keep being a lapdog for the EU, well...
Everyone in our unit knows all of our proper bases would be bombed to shit, we don't have the capability to hold our major cities. A war will come, we just don't know when. Our training is just larping, they don't have the money to keep us in a practice OP for more than 5 days. None of us have the trust in our equipment.
75% of KIA's are from artillery.
Our nation's only tactic would be to make the attacking nations life hell on earth through guerilla warfare, small units doing surprise attacks, use weapon caches and stay hidden.
And this is what our officers and upper command tell us.
It's just a miserable thought, even though it's fun to joke about it.

Very good point sir. Fuck what people think. That pedo part is especially good. What happened to patting a neighbors kid on the head and handing him a hammer, some nails and some 2x4.

>Are we doomed?
Who's we? Do you mean the US? If so, then yes.

Attached: 1519184440664.png (564x3944, 809K)

Millennials have been fighting for the last 15 years, where have you been boomer?

Makes sense. I can't bear to see another guys black and white photo collection anymore.

Make it stop, it doesn't make you any deeper.
Pic related.

Attached: cutting intensifies.jpg (500x321, 73K)

Oh god. Be safe and I hope the best for you and the lads.

You finns are historically proven to be people that aren't to be fucked with. if shit ever got crazy over there, you bet I'd be on a boat to come help out.

Teach me to ski, we only snowshoe where I'm at.

What is the problem it's just two young men behind an old veteran?
Same, and I agree social media ruined society. Everyone else here is a Jow Forumstard though.

Should have clarified. I was talking about our North-American borders (thus burgers and leafs).
Well, let's all hold hands heterosexually and wait.

>These people aren't in uniform, this is bad

Are you a retard?

No, this I feel is also a problem.
You can't put out thoughts like this without sounding pretentious, even if you actually feel disconnected from the world.
I often feel like I'm in a limbo, even around people. There's too many of us.
I'm planning to work for a long while, save up and move to some tiny place in the north. Do simple job to keep myself fed, get rid of all the social electronics.
And when I say this I realise I sound like the fucking Unabomber. But how can I help myself feeling like this?
This place just isn't real, it just isn't.
I mean what is this discussion even? I don't have a single idea who any of you really are.
It's not real, it really isn't.
I know that and this is what keeps us going here. We have a duty, we do feel a connection to this land even though the society isn't what I'd ideally want to protect. But I have a place here, I have my heart deeply buried in the soil.
Also, the reason we are especially melancholic in our unit is because we're Recon. Ironically, we have the best possibilites of survival if a war breaks out.
We get thought how to live in the wilds, survive on what the woods give us. Even though it's never what life really would be during a conflict, we still have trust in our chances of survival if nothing else.

*taught
Rusty English.

>Buried under my soft lifestyle.

Did I change the world yet?

Attached: I love the smell of propane in the mornin'.jpg (192x262, 12K)

Yeeeeeaaaaaahh, you are definitely correct.

>young people
>existing
If you don't see the problem I can't help you.

It's funny how you lambast social media (you are right about that), but then you use the thing you claim to hate to gut other people's ideas and thoughts.
One word to slash someone's tongue to pieces. I really find that especially disgusting about the modern communication.
Not that tactics like that haven't been used throughout our kind's history, maybe I'm too optimistic to think we'd get rid of such small scale tribalism.

I know exactly what you mean. we do live in a "surreal" or "virtual" world. It's just not raw enough.

Would love to live in pic related.

Attached: Dream house.jpg (720x540, 97K)

>Social media pretty much finished off society

Broadcast media did. Social media is bringing it back.

They are deeply interconnected.
It's too much noise so to speak.
When broadcast media was born it was usually one point against another.
Now I never feel like anything is trustworthy or true.
I keep repeating this, but it describes this situation perfectly; our communication isn't real anymore.

Just to make sure, I'm thesecond poster you replied to, not the same guy.
Funny how identity is necessary to form a honest picture of the people you are taliing with, but you can't discuss honestly anymore in large groups, face to face.

THIS, the internet is free from the controls which plague television and print. Hopefully it stays that way (it won’t)

The last time that was true was in the 00s.

>Jow Forums is social media
Being autistic now.
Social media is just bringing back populism

>90s broadcast media
>invite experts in their field to give a debate
>10s social media
>invite some cucks and a few stormers who all work in retail to sperg about things they know nothing about.

can't argue with those trips
millenocaust when

Jow Forums is social media, what else is this?
Large amounts of peopel gsther to discuss and share their lives and interests.
Only difference is it's anonymous, there is still a trace of your identity here. The person who you are. But it also make it easy to fake out whatever you truly are.
I'm not against this, it's more bearable than any of the other options.

Populism never disappeared, that's a falsehood.