Rev up those chainsaws, Gov. Wheels is coming for our guns

Rev up those chainsaws, Gov. Wheels is coming for our guns.

Attached: greg-abbott.jpg (1429x2000, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/amp/story/2018/05/22/greg-abbott-texas-school-safety-talks-gun-control-603274
gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/School_Safety_Action_Plan_05302018.pdf
jaacap.org/article/S0890-8567(16)30829-2/fulltext#/article/S0890-8567(16)30830-9/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Texas larped as Texas anyway.

Go on . . .

He's cucking on guns. It comes right up on google when you search his name.

Plan so far
>Increase school cops
>Lock all doors
>Metal detectors in every public building
>Total ban on AR's
>Roll back auto knife law

What habbened?

So what should we do? No more ar 15 right?

Texas is getting active shooter alarms, kek.

lol good luck on that anywhere outside of Austin/Houston/SA/DFW
>even in those cities people are pretty staunchly SHALL

I cannot find a source for this anywhere.

Active shooter apps are Jow Forums fuckhead.

>total ban on ARs
haha texicucks

I couldn't find total ban on ARs. I did find gun storage regulations and what not, but locking up your guns goes without saying and is pretty common sense.

Hey Abbott, shut your butter loving yap.

We're fucked, my dudes. We have no political representation and it's starting to show nationwide.

>should we support it even though it bans literally any gun at all
No and you should kill yourself for even considering.
IT'S JUST A HANDSOME COMPROMISE.
>IT'S JUST A HANDSOME COMPROMISE
IT'S JUST A HANDSOME COMPROMISE.
>IT'S JUST A HANDSOME COMPROMISE

He just announced firearm protective orders.

You say that, but Alaska just passed a bill making it a sanctuary state for gun owners (local police have absolute authority to arrest ATF agents as they please, gun control has no effect) and Wyoming is on the same track. After Wyoming, Montana is sure to follow because well they're twins, just one is more windy
Faggot

Attached: 1431698518-63a7726cf9e8bb26c50965ce895f1361-600x415.jpg (600x415, 46K)

Hope he's ok with never getting elected again.

>summer
>breathless accusations of betrayal
>no actual links
I’m just gonna go ahead and call bullshit.

Here you go faggot www.google.com

>locking up your guns is common sense
I'll remember that if/when I have to draw my handgun on an intruder and thank God I didn't have to go downstairs and unlock the safe.
That's a blatant liberal lie and you know it.
>inb4 but guns increase risk of suicide and homicide in the homes
If you trust a N.Y. Times chart more than your own mental health and judgement, you shouldn't be owning guns at all.

State controlled gun locks.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-angry-2.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

That’s a link to Google, not to any actual proof of this, which you’d post if you had.

You honestly don't know how to use Google? Retard.

>Texas
>Total ban on ARs
>Genuinely believing that
I knew that Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll, but Jesus W. Christ you people are gullible if you actually buy that.

politico.com/amp/story/2018/05/22/greg-abbott-texas-school-safety-talks-gun-control-603274
The press conference is live now

Claims presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. It’s your job to present evidence for your claims, and I am under no obligation to believe them until you do.

>Spoon-fed jarhead detected

I was referring to the fact leaving guns out and about. It's fun to keep a CC or OC on person, but leaving them out where your retarded child could grab them is pretty self explanatory, to the point where it shouldn't have to be a law. It's like truck guns.

What kind?

The kind where they take your guns because you told a roastie she was fat.

>Ban truck guns now
GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T

Not the guy you're replying too, google isn't showing anything about an AR ban, you're gonna need to post some proof

It never really mattered did it?

Attached: 1415217155234.jpg (960x776, 39K)

So what that story actually says is that he’ll hold public discussions that will include a wide range of safety topics, including gun regulations. Which is completely different from “zOMG ARs BANNED IN TEXAS 1776 COMMENCES AGAIN NOW!!11!!!”

I’m not saying don’t be on top of this. I’m saying that flipping out and saying shit that isn’t true doesn’t help anybody. Remember “EHRMERGERD TRUMP BETRAYED US AWB 2.0 INBOUND”? And what actually happened on the federal level? Jack shit, except that a couple months later Trump was at the NRA convention playing nice with gun owners again. Calm the hell down and deal with this logically.

This isn't /a/. Nut up or shut up.

>Not the guy
>Poster count doesn't change

Attached: dbe8b7e2aba19f6b16c341b0bfad448e.jpg (293x307, 32K)

>This isn't /a/
That explains a lot

>Gen Z and late millenials are finally getting redpilled that politicians care more about doing stuff that will make them look good than actually following their party's stances and preserving constitutional rights.

Attached: 1508951667622.png (235x401, 110K)

So those domestic abuse laws or what not? Yeah people don't realize domestic abuse goes both ways.

Never said ban truck guns.

Kekd as a montanafag. That said iirc our governor cucked us out of constitutional carry tho like 2 years back.

>Telling a man what he has to do within his own home.
Get.
Fucked.
Commie.

>ruin knives again
what? fuck this guy

Attached: japtakeout.gif (251x226, 2M)

>He threw a plate and yelled at me because I went out and sucked the mailman’s dick while he was at work, leaving our child alone.
That’s it, give us all yer guns, boy!

what did he announce?

>Montana is sure to follow
Montana is literally following washington/oregon falling to kommiefornia implant overlords
Be warned, Montana is no longer a safe haven

Gee, I wonder why...

Anyway, gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/School_Safety_Action_Plan_05302018.pdf

> No AR ban
> No mention of GVROs
> Extending penalties for minors accessing loaded weapons to a 3rd degree felony in case of death or injury
> Mandatory reporting of lost or stolen firearm in 10 days
Big Brother award winner goes to:
> Mandatory screening of middle- and highschool students to identify those at risk for comitting school violence, allowing for them to be removed, relocated to alternative schools, or comitted to a hospital.
Don't worry, guys. They're calling it the Telemedicine Wellness, Intervention, Triage, and Referral project, so it's A Okay.

Holy shit; it’s a planned autismocaust. They’re finally gonna rub us out, starting with the young’ns.

Summary only, academia is insufferable.

jaacap.org/article/S0890-8567(16)30829-2/fulltext#/article/S0890-8567(16)30830-9/fulltext

Note the funding source in the footnote

Attached: 493EEFFE-EA5F-4096-ACC9-FAED5332FFDD.jpg (717x1024, 332K)

It’s not no matter how much you want to to be fuckhead. Stop trying to get us to use your shit board

Not seeing that funding footnote, just that it's a John Hopkins/Texas Tech study.

Texas Tech is a Soros front.

Get the fuck out of dodge. Ain't no damn Lubbock Uni a front for Soros.

There the ones saying it bud. Our parents have been a constant example of what to avoid doing.

>Montana is no longer a safe haven.
Is any state a safe haven ?

Lol, just like i said.
>bbbbut guns are dangerous!
>they increase risks of fatalities inside the home!
>muh safe storage!!
Get out and come back once you've taught your family to respect firearms.

In my opinion, no. Wherever you are, buy a few stripped lowers and batten down the hatches.

Here's the actual plan for those that want to read it instead of just believing what people say.

gov.texas.gov/uploads/files/press/School_Safety_Action_Plan_05302018.pdf

Attached: the texas life.jpg (426x364, 62K)

WAfag here
Laughing at what you think the state's like. Literally nobody follows any gun control. I regularly find people ripping f/a only a few minutes out of town, the most you gotta worry about is a game warden busting your balls for dumping trash

LITERALLY ALASKA YOU DIP. SANCTUARY STATE FOR GUN OWNERS.
AND PEOPLE ARE FINALLY REALIZING YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY USE SANCTUARY STATES AGAINST LIBERALS AND THE FED'S STILL WON'T DO SHIT.

that all looks pretty good actually. they have to do something to protect kids without violating rights, and this looks decent. y'all need to stop being faggots.

t. texan

Oh , but i tought emperor trump would build a giant wall , kick all muslims out and make gun ownership mandatory.
What happened?

>implying any state rep interested in reelection would touch anything that even sounds like gun control

Libs realized "hey if we throw a nationwide temper tantrum they can't stop us"

>I'm okay with infringement
It checks out, he's a Texan

A few politicians of mine up for reelection are proudly saying how much they support the 2A. I tried grilling one when she came to my door assuming she's another Seattle libtard and she was full SHALL

Beto has said he will work to pass a new AWB if elected to the senate. Or do you mean state legislators only?

there's no infringement, retard. read the pdf.

Kansas

I said state rep, but there is no chance Beto will win either

>Fusion centers
>Gun protective orders
>Safe storage laws
Do you know what rights are?

As a fellow Texan, fuck off

Enjoy your niggers due to Sb91 fag

I will thanks! Enjoy your atf and gun control

>let's lock everyone in schools, that will make them safer
It's like the US doesn't have a huge prison population to test this theory of defense. They need to be decentralized, but that would reduce the amount of indoctrination governments could do.

I mean, when was the last time someone broke into a jail and committed a mass shooting on the inmates? How often does that occur compared to school shootings?

Stabbings and murders are so common that no one even pays attention to them.

because you don't need a gun to kill someone if they can't run from you.

That doesn't really answer what I asked though, does it? Pretty sure that Plano West isn't going to devolve into toothbrush shankings between rival Taiwanese and Indian mathletes the moment they lock the doors.

>Beto the bean
>Caring about his opinion
He's always been an anti gunner Cali-imitating fag. Plus he gave up his seat to run for the senate seat, and even with Hollywood money it looks to be a long shot.

>Total ban on AR's
>Roll back auto knife law
Quit spreading disinformation. Texanons, its the protective orders and storage laws you need to call your reps about. Don't go trying to stop a non-existent ban.

Maybe he was already in the thread?

>a state that is single digit years away from becoming Mexico starts tightening gun laws
Imagine my shock. How could this happen with all those based Mexicans?

In Florida when I was in Middle school in the high schooler right next to us the students would occasionally try to shank each other