/OG/

Optics General

Attached: rooney-gun.jpg (512x384, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Optics are gay. If you cant hit man size target at 500 yards with Iron sights you might as well wear a dress and be qt trap

>My fluorescent orange steel torso is the same as a potentially moving target wearing camo in terrain with hills and brush that could be anywhere in my field of view or even behind me.
Fuck off

sight mark are shit optics. just found that out last night

Picked up a brand new Romeo 5, some richfag I know bought it then decided he wanted something else. Only paid $100

Is this decent for a Scar 17? I want versatility. I was so tempted to buy an NF NX8 but it would go to waste since I'm only ever gonna shoot 300 yards max mostly shooting at 25-100.

Attached: wm_4720857.jpg (640x575, 54K)

what happened?

Attached: gJIB0Vf.jpg (960x720, 117K)

Attached: LightUpMyLife.jpg (800x600, 61K)

fired about 10-15 shots with one on my AR and it fell off, now it doesn't fit tight and has a lot of movement while locked down on the rail. its a total shit optic. i'm going to save up for a aimpoint. 0/10 don't get sight mark

Attached: bighen1403.jpg (600x363, 32K)

Attached: scope-gp487-2.jpg (640x440, 24K)

Attached: NightforceNX82.jpg (650x353, 62K)

Not him but...

>be me
>be Muhreenes
>shoot at hadgis with irons
>worked fine

>close encounter with the 30rd kind

I'm buying this

Deal with it

amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC

what are you putting it on?

Stupid question, but what does nightforce bring to the table that warrants the price?

Quality. I mean I thought it was pay for the name bullshit too until the othet day. Went to the store the other day to get a scope for my Scar. Was only gonna spend about 1k but after handling the NX8 I'm about to go back to spend 1800 on it. I have never held a scope that was so clear and well built. . Full disclosure Im more amateurish with sites but between that one and the others I checked out it was Night and day

>amazon.com/FieldSport-Micro-Sight-Precision-Green/dp/B00Y3SZEJC

I run the reflex version of this shit on my mossberg 500. works fine. holds zero well enough for things i'm gonna be doing wiith a shotgun, vastly superior to bead sight.

Glass quality and durability are the two main differences of all the top-tier scopes. The best value for money IMO right now in variable magnification optics is at the mid tier, though. I don't know anyone that's bought a Viper and regretted it.

sounds like you've never shot a gun at long range before you fucking faggot

>>implying schmidt and bender isn't the best bang for the buck

>implying

Attached: Byakugan.png (1912x1078, 860K)

Im thinking of buying an aimpoint Comp m4. Can you guys tell me anything i should know before spending 900 on it. thanks

Ar 300 memeout pistol I'm building

Attached: bullcomnfsale02.jpg (600x847, 112K)