Which commonly available surplus guns are most likely to have actually killed someone?

Which commonly available surplus guns are most likely to have actually killed someone?

Attached: 29378-DEFAULT-l.jpg (900x600, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/772314193
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can get you a gun that killed someone if you've got the money

Nuggets, Yugo SKS, war era mausers, pretty much anything slavshit or german from 1914 to 1945

just about every mosin maybe with the exception of some chinese or east bloc ones, anything that was vet bringback, arisakas, and any mauser used by any country during ww2 or ww1.

But they made millions of guns. I imagine a few from the bunch saw heavy use while most were in inventory something broke or if it ended up in some rice-farmers hands it would never get back to be surplused

Police trade ins

Attached: 20180428_180314.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Ultimate poorfag blasters

Where did you get that duck? Does it have a scarf?

And the Soviet Union had like 7 million conscripts and were always losing rifles in the millions so I imagina a lot of them got used.

>calling someone a poorfag
>not posting his guns
>claiming .357 Sig is a poorfag gun

You're unironically a faggot. OP asked a question and I answered it. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with police trade ins.

Its at my parents house so probably an estate sale or something. They love duck and chicken statues. Also yes, my mom made it a flannel scarf.

Attached: 20180408_154240-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 1.34M)

Damn don't take what I said so far up the ass, fuckboy. I meant it in an endearing way. Police trade in glocks are poorfag blasters, but in a good way

>Also yes, my mom made it a flannel scarf
Damn, your mom even makes sure the statues stay comfy... white culture is the best

>poorfag blasters, but in a good way
As in, they blast poor people? Can't argue with that logic

Lmao I mean that they're cheap but still good so poorfags can get a quality gat for less guap

I apologize then. I over reacted an I am sorry. But police trade ins are pretty good. I have about 4 just because they are so cheap.

Thanks senpai

It's all good frenm, I'm considering getting a trade in beretta myself

My advice for trade ins is to buy two at a time. Either you can sell one, and keep the nicer of the pair, or you end up liking it so much you can keep both. Sometimes I gift the second to my dad

Attached: 20170907_115532-01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.76M)

I would. I saw some nice ass M&Ps the other day and now gunbroker has "mystery boxes" for HKs and Sigs

Isn't there some kind of made up statistic that most police are likely to never fire their gun on duty their entire career?

I always figured world war surplus is the most likely stuff to have a body count on it.

>"mystery boxes"
wat

I would bet that most South American surplus has killed someone, but not necessarily in combat.

JG sales sells Spanish 1916 mausers that are beat to shot from the Spanish civil war. I bought two and the barrel is almost shot smooth on one.

Attached: IMG_1963.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

My ak was previously used by some nigger/hilbilly/hybrid in Louisiana to kill or rob someone. It was then court ordered to be destroyed but theres a sweaty Ben company down there that makes money off cutting up and reselling murder/crime weapons. And that's how I sourced my complete Bulgarian parts kit for $400 with barrel, I got it from sweaty Ben. If you want to do time same find gulfcoastgunbusters on gunbroker

Pic related

Attached: 20180430_212819.jpg (4160x2080, 3.02M)

Attached: IMG_1964.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

when my grandpa passed away i inherited his type 99 he aquired in Guadalcanal. he kept it above his dresser drawers in his room as a reminder of those memories. he never shot it and neither have I the wood has a darkened stains on it that he claimed was from the soldier that was near the rifle we he picked it up. i don't know how much of it is true but it is something that has stuck with me

Not thaat I heard of. I have a couple police friends and they fire theirs regularly during training. Not to mention im sure cops in places like chicongo fire theirs more.

gunbroker.com/item/772314193

I was tempted, but I dont Know.. i still might

either gonna be a USP 40 or USP compact in 40

Training=/=on duty

no... any rifle after 44 didn't really see combat use

1900-1940s mosin, enfield, k98 etc.. may have seen some combat but i doubt anything after 44 was in those conditions

they stored them in warehouses after ww2

sks may be a different story but i dont know

tokarevs or p38s

Imagine all the executions that had to be topped off with one of these. Deserters getting killed, prisoners, interrogations.

Why would an officer do that dirty work?

buy a used hi-point from an urban area

Chrome Jennings or .25 Phoenix

Two of my cousins are cops and neither of them have ever fired their guns on duty. They're both traffic cops, but they are proud of the fact

I'm guessing they're in fairly white towns or small cities

How'd you know?

>they blast poor people

I straight up assumed that was what the original comment meant.

>not just dual wielding the pair like it's John Woo