Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1527637526155[1].jpg (1440x2346, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

parl.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&billId=9710291
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rotp fag here, regular contact isnt responding to my requests for an update on my file. anyway i can check it on my own?

Attached: 657cfe6cf0f7b6b785645779b92f1128.jpg (566x830, 71K)

Who got to fuck the goat before it died?

Me :^)

Everyone got to add their special sauce

Im going to have to start charging you if you keep using my intellectual property.

Post more sexy women

Attached: 1527714883611m.jpg (738x1024, 214K)

>Moleman
>Intellectual.
Pick one fren.

id prefer an answer

Youll get it if you post moar sexy women

how many moar?

Attached: a5aa80fae00a3f1681f0343244e2c614.jpg (638x850, 280K)

Knock knock goat fuckers.

Attached: [email protected] (2000x2000, 542K)

so whats going on with bill c71 ? why is their no news ?

parl.ca/LegisInfo/BillDetails.aspx?Language=E&billId=9710291

Still in committee. Contain your autism. It's only a priority for us goat collecters.

Anyone here know if we got the Mini 14 GB version here ?
They are sexy as fuck.

Attached: 4965112_01_ruger_mini_14_gb_223_cal_foldi_640.jpg (640x250, 30K)

Poor taste mole fag and friends.

Just helping the investigation.

T. RCMP

Is that version even non restricted? Faggot. Rcmp made the m1 carbine paratrooper version restricted

Canuck wireless internet is too shitty for it unless you have a shitton of money for the bandwidth surcharge.

Attached: laughing peepee the lizard.jpg (400x386, 25K)

you mean folding stock models? they exist, browse CGN. I've seen people ask $2K+

Give me an F for my nigga Doug
>F

Would you trust your life to a Tavor if it was the only semi you had?

Attached: 20180528_214315.jpg (1959x1102, 653K)

I think this goat is sick.

Are they just telling you you're still on the merit list?

theres real GB models and fakes with aftermarket stocks, I want that stainless and pistol grip sweetness.
I browse CGN 2-3 times a day and I didnt see one yet, are they usually in the hunting rifle section ?

>They are sexy as fuck
If you're into amputees maybe

dumb frogposter

sheep are much better lovers

This is a blue board

Last update I got was about a month ago, and they told me that they're waiting for my file to be reviewed then placed in completion, and that when it is the file waits for the next round of selections.

When do you guys think C71 will come into effect?

Likely the end of July, but could go all the way to October.

Buy more guns now.

PAL is nearing completion, guy at Miramichi on phone said they will start processing it this week.... Hopefully mid June I will have a number.

Anyone know anything about being a military lawyer? Judge Advocate General doesnt look like too bad of a gig, same pay as crown too. Starting law school soon and looking for options where Im not slaving away until 2:00am every night.

When did you submit the paperwork?
t. dude who just got his delivered

Whats your first fun going to be?

Doesnt some law making committee faggots take a summer break at the end of june?

Arrived may 1st. They are averaging about 5 weeks to get things inputted. Extra busy with more people trying to get them before c71.

Not him, but SKS and marlin 795 or henry lever 22. Dont have a car now, so going to range for a restricted isn't convenient.

Theyre going to push the pot bill through this summer - they'll probably go for this too

You think itll pass by the end of june?

>Theyre going to push the pot bill through this summer
I'll believe when I see it.

When did you mail it in? I'm waiting for mine as well rn.

Good place to start. Years prior my 10/22 autism would have kicked in, but RIP extendos.

Also tried to find a pic of the 795's old magazine package where it was referred to as a "Magazine Clip". I'm slightly disappointed they changed that.

ignore, I just read down...

Christ I wish selling shit on CGN wasn't such a pain in the ass. I have my Ruger PC Carbine up on there but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to drop the price down by like $200 if I actually wanna sell it.

Attached: 67JS5J0.jpg (506x960, 26K)

Snow Mexicans like yourself, should really look into an AR being so close to Merica for parts/upgrades they really are grown men lego's... If you are not looking for a Rifle I would suggest either a Mossberg 930 in 12 gauge or a 590 if your into pumps both are reasonably priced for the amount/quality of shotgun you receive... If your looking for a handgun You really need to ask yourself what you are most comfortable with as you have a few options to weigh, i.e.Purpose, Capacity, Caliber, revolver/auto, subcompact,compact, or full size are the main considerations after that you can narrow the field to whats comfortable and in your price range...Personally I EDC a 9mm compact w/ 12+1 capacity...I used to carry a shield in .40 but opted for a double stack mag over knock down power! If your working on a budget or like to have a "work gun" that eats all your holster wear, you could check out one of these(pic related) the pt111 g2... I too had an issue with anything taurus until I pick one of these up and threw a few hundred round through it....For roughly $200 New it's by far my favorite budget buy yet!

Attached: pt111.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

>I'LL TAKE IT!
>6 months passes by without contact.

On a serious note, why are you selling it? I haven't heard too much about them yet are they good or shit?

whats a good plinking round that isnt a 22LR or 17HMR ?

What is bill c71

what is google

9x19, 7.62x25, 7.62x39, .223

It's a fun little gun and seems pretty reliable, but like a week after I bought it I got a ticket it from the pony gestapo because my dumbass forgot to renew my drivers license AND my car insurance, so I lost a grand within like 48H after paying off the ticket, renewing my insurance, and paying the tow truck. I'm moving into a new place soon so I need the money, I knew that of the guns I own I could get the most money by selling either the PC Carbine I just got, or my AR, I enjoy shooting my AR a lot more, so I opted to sell the PC Carbine.

Attached: 20180524_201947.jpg (4032x2268, 3.66M)

Yep

All varient of the m1 carbine are restricted because the barrels are 18 inches not 18.6. Unless you're talking about repros.

Prolly an AR build since I've shot them in the past, with a hunting rifle (still deciding on one) coming soon after it. Shotgun and HG in the works following those
>tfw born too late to beat C71 rush

Ouch, yeah good call to get rid of the PCC if you like the AR more.
That range looks familiar but then again a lot of them look similar.

I like the idea of the PCC but my fuck does it look ugly

Most PCCs look absolutely horrible. The only good looking one is the Cx4

bullpups are not confidence inspiring, so no

>The only good looking one is the Cx4
you couldn't be more wrong. it's not even in the top 10. it's way too fucking bulky for the cartridge it shoots.

Yep, and if you like the look of sub guns you can get ones that are aesthetically closer, but are just more or less a Ruger PC carbine larping as an SMG.

Butt ugly as it may be the PC Carbine looks like what it is. A blow back carbine you can shove pistol mags into.

>Cx4
I think the Fx9 looks better but hey, whatever.

Examples?

Old SMGs is what PCCs should look like. Yea it's a heavy POS, but the suomi looks so good.

fucking excellent bait holy shit here's a well deserved (you)

Can someone clarify some Canadian knife carry laws please? Are we even allowed to carry a knife?

I just read a whole lot of pages and it's all clear as mud to me now. Nothing fucking makes sense. The thing I got out of it is that we're not allowed to carry knives for self-defense.

I live in a muzzie infested shithole that is Ottawa and there's a so many attacks by "youths" that newspapers are not even willing to release the numbers anymore. I started carrying a Spyderco Military for personal protection. But it looks like we're not allowed to carry even that and that I can be thrown in jail for it.

Anyone know what the fuck is going on with out gun laws???

Attached: IMG_0190-768x591.jpg (768x482, 153K)

I saw your leddit post and then a week later I saw it on CGN for sale.

Not gonna give away my leddit handle - but Im a big loudmouth.

It's why I carry a multitool. It's a pair of pliers first and foremost, whatever other tools such as screwdriver or file or sharp edge bits is secondary and only interpreted as other tool functions.

Knife laws in Canada is pretty simple.

No automatic and gravity knives.

Customs now blocks flipper knives but not illegal.

You can carry pretty much any knife. But you may not carry a weapon. Which is pretty simple
>why do you have a knife
>To open boxes at work
>Oh ok carry on.

Just don't imply self defense or weapon use, and you're good.

Interesting. I like that idea but a Leatherman isn't fast opening.
Thanks user! Got it. Opening boxes.

I'm graduating in Sept. I have a standing job offer from a company in the US. I think I'll take it. It saddens but Canada just ain't what it used to be. I now don't feel safe even going to a pub anymore.

The one thing you really need to understand about knife laws here is that knives can't be carried as weapons even for the express purpose of self defence. Doing so under our backward ass laws means that they are being carried as weapons and therefore illegal. However carrying a knife is completely legal if it's being carried as a tool for utility tasks.
People make up a load of bullshit things like "you can't carry a knife with a blade over 3 inches blah blah blah". But for the most part they can never find anywhere in the law that says as such.
Carry your knife to open up boxes. Legal.
Carry a knife to defend yourself against attacks, Illegal.
>gun laws???
Bill C-71, which is still in committee. However they did vote to not hear a bunch of speakers, specifically a lot of pro-gun speakers. Which means they've either given up already (not likely at all). Or they're ramming it through despite losses (probably true)

Don't carry anything marketed as tactical or military. Nobody's gonna believe you if you say your k-bar is for opening boxes

Ye I just put it up on CGN yesterday. I was already planning on selling it when I shared it on Reddit but I wanted to show it off since I'm one of the few people in Canada to have one. Problem with me selling it is that it costs no more for the NR versions, but I don't really wanna drop the price down any lower than I have it now either.

>fast opening
Honestly if your situational awareness isn't good enough that you don't actively have your sharp bits ready, open, and hidden from sight, a tactical-high-speed-automagic-turbo-unfolder-mega-anime-flick-shlick-edgemaster-9001 won't do you much.

Reminds me of a saying, even if I can't recall where I heard it. Went something like "if you're in a knife fight and you haven't stabbed the other guy three times before he knows you also have a knife, you're doing it very wrong".

Ah yeah I just assumed it was a Non-R. Ah well it'll sell. I tend to see a massive spike in interest for my ads on Thursday, Friday and Sat. Someone who gets paid on Friday might be itching to make an impulse buy.

So based on the thread ~5 weeks should be expected for the license processing, how long does it take for them to put the application status online?

cz scorp evo, sig mpx, Ar9, fx-9, hk usc/ump

Yeah it's Restricted, then a week after I buy the fucker people start taking pre orders on the NR version. Terrible timing.

Israel was a mistake.

>compact rifle with full length barrel
>not confidence inspiring
W E W

Nibba I'd trust my life to a hi-point
there's no lower point than that

Hi points are incredibly good guns for the price.

Currently own:
>SVT-40
>SKS
>Ruger 10/22
>Zastava M85

Thoughts on a next rifle? Looking into a hunting rifle for deer and maybe moose at 100-200m (Ontario) - I like the Tikka T3X Lite Stainless, as well as a Savage Axis II XP on a budget. I don't own anything other than x54, x39, and .22LR, so I'm open to caliber suggestions as well. Maybe 6.5SE or .308 Win?

I'll sell you one for $20, the Timmies change in your cup-holder and whatever loose ammo is rattling around in your vehicle.

Can't go wrong with Tikka. Deer/moose under 300m is 308 Win's bread and butter.

poor goat

why would you k-
>those straining pussy hands
oh

Get .30-06 Springfield, the best caliber ever invented
Why back in my day,

What if I wanted to go further than 300 metres? It's unlikely I'll take such a shot in Ontario, but if I travelled to Alberta for a hunt, would .308 suffice? 300WM seems to be the most popular magnum cartridge. Do you have any experience with magnum calibres?

Yep, 300 Win Mag is decent enough. Ammo is more expensive, and shooting it properly takes some getting used to as there is more recoil. From a light hunting rifle, it can be distracting.

I went with the 300 Win Mag for a few of my rifles, as even handloading, I like that it's common and every store stocks multiple flavors. Even when some reloading component is hard to find because reasons, there's still plenty of factory stuff in a pinch.

7mm Rem Mag is a good choice too, being quite popular and a little lighter on the shoulder. If you're not worried about factory ammo, Short Mag calibers could be the way to go.

Still, 308 Win has so many upsides in every situation it's hard to recommend otherwise on the sole "What-if" situation of some theoretical longer hunting trip.

Yeah that would blast my ass something fierce. I wouldn't worry about it selling too much. Limits the market for sure, but at the same time it limits your perspective buyers to people who love to dump money into range toys.

Lads I am fucking livid, I've been planning to move to NB for months now and it's coming to a head this month. Now I learn that it literally has the shittiest gun laws of the whole fucking country??? Basically illegal to go innawoods with anything other than .22 except for a sad couple of months and even then have to pay for a fake hunting license just to not get fucked! I didnt care cos I was just gonna shoot on my land, but now I learn that same fucking rules apply enough to private property, just no centerfire outside ranges 10 months out of the goddamn year even if it's my fucking land
Is this one of those "nobody cares" things and people go about their lives or what?? Someone from NB told me to bring my SKS to crown land just a month ago what the fuck

>Going to a maritime province
>Expecting things to be good
WHAD DA FUG DX

>The only good looking one is arguably the ugliest gun ever made
okay

Talk me out of selling everything I have except my Anschutz .22, getting a varmint Tikka and a Beretta 1301 and just fucking being done with it.

Attached: 1517444125889.jpg (552x687, 21K)

That’s just MM’s heroin-ridden veins popping out.

You could feasibly rebarrel one, but that's a lot of money.
A lot of people don't realize it, but for a few decades after WW2, the M1 Carbine was like the AR-15 of today.

Depends on province, on time of year and on your particular application.

I disagree, but only because Quebec has anticonstitutional gun laws like Law101 and their own LGR.

Never sell a gun you might regret selling. The Internet is full of old men weeping about "the one that got away".

A few people care, but the majority are french fudds up in little Quebec (northern nb). The law is written such that hunting is the only legit reason to be innawoods with a gun, i.e. everything is under the fish & wildlife act and regs under it. Learn to love your rimfires. It's gay, I know, but this is what happens when you leave half the gun related laws up to the provinces.