REMINDER

If you carry a concealed weapon, don't you fucking talk about it with anyone.

If the police want to talk to you, don't you fucking do it without a lawyer

If the police want to search you or your person, don't you fucking consent

> In 2009, Mitchell was employed at-will as an anesthesia technician at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center, while also attending the University as a graduate student.

>He had a valid license to carry a concealed deadly weapon pursuant to KRS 237.110 (“concealed carry license”).

>On April 22, 2009, several of Mitchell's coworkers were under the impression that he had a firearm in his employee locker. The employees reported this to hospital administration.

>Police and hospital administrators searched Mitchell's locker with his permission, but found no weapons.

>Mitchell informed officers that he had a concealed carry license and admitted that he kept a firearm in his vehicle, which was parked on University property at Commonwealth Stadium.

>UK suspended Mitchell's employment pending an investigation. Police confiscated the weapon pending an investigation.

> On April 29, 2009, the University terminated Mitchell's employment for violation of its policy prohibiting possession of a deadly weapon on University property or while conducting University business.

Keep it to yourself, even if you live in a gun haven deep red state like Kentucky. You can lose your job and your gun!

Seriously, DONT TALK ABOUT IT

link:
caselaw.findlaw.com/ky-supreme-court/1600102.html

Attached: 1526098857742.jpg (597x597, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Kentucky#Prohibited_places
youtube.com/watch?v=q2lkIAZFUMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If you carry a concealed weapon, don't you fucking talk about it with anyone.

So I can't talk about it with my family?

Yes, but have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

I wouldn't worry about it.

Not if they can't keep their mouth shut

Depends nigga. Are you their dad? Did you do a good job talking to them about guns? Are you married? What are your neighbors like?

All it takes is one of your kids telling a neighborhood friends that you "carry a gun" and shit can get bad real quick. Let's say you are having an argument with your wife and your neighbor overhears this and calls the cops. Do you really want them saying "user is screaming at his wife and he has a gun!"

Think carefully about who you talk to about this shit

Attached: 1525894469236.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Ok, ok, I get it. You wanna be a tuff guy, that's okay, just hear me out on this one. Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

I live in Lexington, KY and remember hearing about this. Lexington is one of those weird places where it's split 50% anti gun retards, and 50% pro gun. I hate this city sometimes.

I still don't think its something to worry about

Certain states have laws that allow you to keep your firearm in your vehicle regardless of company policy. From the Florida law passed in '08:
No public or private employer shall prohibit or attempt to prevent any customer, employee, or invitee from entering the parking lot of the employer’s place of business because the customer’s, employee’s, or invitee’s private motor vehicle contains a legal firearm being carried for lawful purposes, that is out of sight within the customer’s, employee’s, or invitee’s private motor vehicle.
(e)No public or private employer may terminate the employment of or otherwise discriminate against an employee, or expel a customer or invitee for exercising his or her constitutional right to keep and bear arms or for exercising the right of self-defense as long as a firearm is never exhibited on company property for any reason other than lawful defensive purposes.
This subsection applies to all public sector employers, including those already prohibited from regulating firearms under the provisions of s. 790.33.

>not practicing opsec

I don't even tell my family about all my guns. I hinted to them a few years ago that I had like six (I actually had way more and even more now) and they immediately started with "Why do you NEEEEED all those guns?" or my favorite from my dad, whose only nice guns he inherited from my rich grandpa, "Oh yeah, like THAT'S a good investment."

I couldn't even imagine willingly giving normies that information.

More like don't work in states with shit at-will employment laws.
>Ordinarily, an at-will employee may be discharged “for good cause, for no cause, or for a cause that some might view as morally indefensible.”
Get fired for cause that is morally indefensible.

>telling your coworkers you have a gun
>telling the police you have a gun
What kind of a retarded normalfag does such a thing?

Attached: 1522379188109.jpg (394x394, 71K)

I live near Lexington. Definitely is an odd mix of demographics. I firmly blame UK for bringing in all the cucks. Moving to one of the bedroom communities outside of lex was the best decision of my life.

You omit the fact that Mitchell took UK to court and won the case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Kentucky#Prohibited_places

Carrying a gun in your vehicle is perfectly legal.

>What kind of a retarded normalfag does such a thing
It's probably easier than you think.
>At gun range
>"user what's up! Good to see you here"
>"Oh hey! Yeah just trying out my new CCW"
>"Cool, see you Monday"
>At work
>"so what did you do this weekend?"
>"At gun range, saw user there shooting his concealed handugn"
>OMGWTFCONCEALEDGUNHOLYSHIT
From there, user probably just wanted to be cooperative and good to the cops who showed up. That's all it takes. It's hard to keep quiet for so long

Attached: 1520197796219.png (300x300, 11K)

Im burned out from working at my job and Ive recently taken a bunch of coworkers shooting. They have seen my ccw and know I carry at work but I dont give a fuck considering I will be working at another place anyways.

This is a terrible thing to do, by the way.

Attached: 1498323843079.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

>Have no job for years on end
>have your weapon taken from you for years on end
>rack up tens of thousands of dollars of legal fees
>have your life full of drama and legal hell for years on end

HURR DURR BUT HE WON THE CASE!

Fucking retards like you seriously underestimate the world of hurt coming for you if you have legal problems, even if you ultimately win. Shit still fucks up your life

Attached: pathetic.gif (500x263, 469K)

I work in a federal office in a state I can leave it in my car. Work says no but state law says yes. We follow federal law so I'm probably still screwed right?

I don't know about KY, but here in OK, prohibited means prohibited. And "carry" typically means loaded and within reach, even if it's not directly on your person. I assume the issue was that it was loaded in the actual cab of the vehicle, but I don't know KY laws. And if KY is at-will like I think 45+ states are, they can fire you for ANY reason, or zero reason at all, provided it isn't arguably because of one of many statuses protected by federal law.

>> On April 29, 2009, the University terminated Mitchell's employment for violation of its policy prohibiting possession of a deadly weapon on University property or while conducting University business.

What part of this did Mitchell not understand?
It was his employers policy, if he is to work or study under them he should read the policies.

He dug his own hole.

are you the guy who keeps getting the wifi of random places across town banned from here for cp and shit?

In KY, the law previously specified a glove compartment for carrying a firearm in a vehicle, but it was amended to cover anywhere in a vehicle.

State law says you can carry a gun in your vehicle anywhere. It's unfortunate for Mitchell that UK didn't understand the law (few liberals do), but at least the KY Supreme Court confirmed that you can't prohibit someone carrying in a vehicle.

What part do YOU not understand? It was clearly established by the SC that he was well within his rights to carry a firearm in his vehicle, even on UK property.

It was UK who failed to understand the law.

Also
>DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU HAVE A GUN, MMKAY?
>My State has a "duty to inform" clause
>I don't tell officer I have a gun
>He sees me CCP peeking out of my wallet
>"Do you have a firearm on you, user?"
>"Uh I....I don't have to answer that!"
>"Step out of the vehicle, please. I'll ask again: is there any weapons or anything else in the vehicle I should know about?"
>*Remembers user's godly advice*
>"I don't have to answer that" (law says I do, but user told me not to!) "Also, I want to speak to my lawyer. Am I being detained?!?!"
>"Yes you are. I think you're lying to me, and I'm gonna call this in."
>"I DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH" *tips fedora to user who taught me so well
>"Okay then." *Cop proceeds to search my car anyway under Carroll v. United States doctrine*
>Cop finds my gun. I get huge fine, spend night in jail for wasting his time, have firearm confiscated, and my permit revoked
>Lawyer whom user told me to call pretty much confirms I fucked up, and asks me why I didn't just inform officer like law said I should?

Th....thanks user.

Heh, going to a range that your coworkers go to? Just do what I do. Setup a clearing log at eye level in the basement, and blast away with a 22 lr gun. If there's any confusion, just ask yourself, Have you ever had a dream that, that, um, that you had, uh, that you had to, you could, you do, you wit, you wa, you could do so, you do you could, you want, you wanted him to do you so much you could do anything?

Not if you don't tell them.

>>My State has a "duty to inform" clause
Stopped reading right fucking there. If you have a duty to inform (which btw is incredibly rare) then do it. Otherwise fuck off with your nonsense.

REMINDER that people who post shit like this know absolutely jack and shit about how police contact/the legal system works. Don't listen to this shit unless you want contact to escalate real quick. 99% of cops are cool with CCW/CCL holders.

Hah, GAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Willfully enter employment with employer that prohibits firearms on site
>Admit you brought your firearm on site, despite the policies you agreed to
>REEEE when you get subsequently fired

Maybe don't work somewhere that prohibits firearms if you want to carry at work?

Huh that's interesting like it's legal to call someone a nigger but if you do it anyway you can get fired. It's almost like a company is allowed to make rules that they can fire you for doing things that are actually legal.

He was wrongfully terminated for lawfully keeping a vehicle in his vehicle. Do you people even read the links that are posted, or do you just knee jerk reply to what you read in the OP?

>not keeping your gun in the trunk of your car while you're driving

>99% of cops are cool with CCW/CCL holders.
That's what they all say right up to the point where the cops confiscate their guns. Shoulda used the 2nd Amendment on them while you still had the chance.

Attached: 1520823194750.jpg (317x267, 23K)

>That's all it takes. It's hard to keep quiet for so long
No it's not. I've done for over 10 years now. People I work with know I shoot. They don't know I keep a 442 IWB at all times unless I'm fully butt naked in the shower at home. Then it's a DDM4 leaning in the corner.

Attached: 1200882070275.jpg (600x450, 32K)

This guys. My sister gets drunk and beats her husband. He called the cops once and guess who spent the night in jail? She was all “oh god I’m an abused woman! muh baby is traumatized!” I made the mistake of calling her the a fucked in the head cunt that should have her daughter taken away because everything wrong in her life is her own fault. Her own kid is blackmailing her into submission with my help though so it’s gonna work out.

>Fucking retards like you seriously underestimate the world of hurt coming for you if you have legal problems, even if you ultimately win. Shit still fucks up your life

This. An example: George Zimmerman was exonerated but look at him now.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2lkIAZFUMk

Zimzam is a retard who puts himself in trouble.

>Zimzam is a retard who puts himself in trouble.

Not my point.

Your point is correct, but your example is terrible and undermines it.

Fuck off. Don't be ashamed of the rights the founding fathers enumerated. If you carry somewhere you're not allowed to, that's on you. The fifth amendment means you don't tell the cop what's in your car. They can get a warrant and find out themselves

Or, you know, work at a place that allows firearms on you. Being a mechanic in the rural midwest fucking rocks.

This

This thread is a shill psyop thread to be ashamed of guns

Attached: 0f756a_6575068.jpg (1825x2427, 283K)

I didn’t reveal my power level until everyone I worked with did. It’s kind of cool I work with 6 guys that shoot every weekend and carry.

>Her own kid is blackmailing her into submission with my help though so it’s gonna work out.
Explain please. I feel like this could become "Pedo Uncle Turns Girl against Mother" if it doesn't work out right.

>do you just knee jerk reply to what you read in the OP?
Do you even need to ask?