/wfg/ Writefag General- a fucking USAS12 edition

This thread is for writing Jow Forums related stuff and the recommendation of books that are Jow Forums related

Give thanks to Polybius, Archivefag and BumpAnon for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

>It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

>But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

>Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

---------------------------------
FEATURED WRITERS
---------------------------------

BlackHawk
Bisley:
pastebin.com/bNcDAdth

Duke
Recovery Room:
pastebin.com/53kxnBSU

>Recommended Jow Forums Literature:pastebin.com/cYtf1Edk

>Link to Sticky: pastebin.com/BpLSpmMN

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1.jpg (854x440, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7v1zjcWh
pastebin.com/BdtRaS8w
pastebin.com/pQ1is7TL
groupboard.com/gb/744618
youtu.be/WE5pM1HXxlI
pastebin.com/23n1z9wE
pastebin.com/Ld73Jijd
pastebin.com/18rqde5d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've probably all read the spiel about Fletch at this point so I'll just post the links. If you don't know what Fletch is about read the left side of pic related (in which there are a few typos, sorry).

Complete so far (50k words): pastebin.com/7v1zjcWh

Latest update (1000ish words): pastebin.com/BdtRaS8w

Attached: sample-cover.jpg (3300x2313, 1.21M)

book when

Published? God fucking knows. I'm trying to go the literary agent--->NYC publisher--->$$$ route before I self publish because once I self publish (in a non-vanishing medium, all my pastebins expire) I will have a much harder getting a conventional publishing deal.

Completed manuscript? Probably 20k more words to go.

Have you read any, Poly? Do you like it?

ive read most of them (im 2 updates behind thanks to work) and m8, this genre is my weakness i like that youve remained fairly realistic and at a rather ok pace, on some areas reminds me of the due lack of better term "burn out" that was precent on requien for a dream, i would buy the book, inspite the import costs

Wait who is burned out in some areas? The characters or the writing?

the characters, sorry for any confusion on that part. English is not my first language

I require aviator callsigns, of the Top Gun variety rather than the real life aeronautical shitposting variety.

The most Jow Forums book I have ever read is called 'Blood Sport: A Journey Up The Hassayampa' by Robert F. Jones.

Jones was this hippie who used to write outdoors articles for Field and Stream and Sports Illustrated back in the 70's. When I say "hippie" I'm not talking about the modern incarnation that just smokes dope all the time, drives a SUV, and bitches about "the corporations, man", but the old variety who would like live in the woods and kill and grow their own food. The book has been described as "Deliverance meets Huck Finn on Acid". All the weapons and gear in the book are described in great detail - BAR, Arisakas, antique cane fishing poles, etc. Totally surreal stuff contained in this book. Some highlights include:

>fight between two main characters
>decide to have a "duel"
>duel takes place in a river on opposite sides of a giant whirlpool
>dueling weapons are two expensive fly fishing rods with poison-tipped hooks

>man hunts Mau Mau rebels for bounty
>infiltrates Mau Mau camp by painting himself black
>goes to take a piss
>forgot to paint his dick black
>Mau Mau's notice so he pulls out a Grease Gun and slaughters them all

>man and son go fishing
>get tackle box
>lure used is a miniature blue VW Beetle
>reels in miniature black pimp

>man and son stop at town along the river
>go to dive bar
>meet up with old friend
>pick up old Ukrainian hooker
>take her across the street to a laundromat
>gang bang takes place on top of washing machine
>guy banging hooker has a tattoo of hunter shooting a rabbit on his back
>busts nut
>tattoo gun fires
>rabbit falls off guys back dead
>rabbit is then skinned and cooked for supper

The entire book is filled with shit like this.

Attached: Blood Sport.jpg (435x640, 117K)

Update: pastebin.com/pQ1is7TL

Attached: birkenheadartwork4.jpg (900x1233, 143K)

that's some wild shit.

i like it

bump

Attached: orhq9kUDLC1sr1lf3o1_1280.jpg (676x696, 52K)

Lot of shitskins here

cry more Jow Forumsnigger

>After another six hours, what stamina Eric could muster to keep up with Jane had been... depleted.
>He shuffled into the shower, nearly fell asleep standing at a posture resembling attention, and then dried himself off, unable to bother with anything else besides getting himself dry before throwing himself onto the bed and falling into an abyss of nothing.
>The calm cool abyss. Somehow he couldn't stay there forever. Whether it was the abyss that receded or some internal tempestuous nature that would pull him away, he couldn't rest on his laurels in there for long.
>Somehow, in his mind, he was aware even as he sat there, that he would be withdrawn from it. Somehow the thought of a tempest sweeping him from darkness brought to his mind, the image of a triskelion. What he only became aware of after minutes however, was the sound of a laugh echoing through the void.
>Something about it seemed... familiar.
>Was... HE cackling?
>Suddenly it all went silent, and the world looked a little darker before he began to feel warm.
>The movement of his limbs seemed... encumbered. Like they couldn't move, though the arms moved freely, somehow they felt as though one was outstretched and the other wrapped around something.
>Soon enough he'd find that he was in bed.
>He was wrapped in sheets that'd been pulled tight over his shoulders, other than his head, the only thing that stuck out was Jane's head, which stuck out of a rounded cocoon of blankets that she'd pulled tight around them.
>Eric lowered his shoulders and slowly fed his arms out of the blankets fingertips to elbow and then pulled his body out from the top down.
>Soon enough he'd dressed himself and got the morning routine out of the way, and decided that it was time to intimately familiarize himself with the layout of the new house.

>He'd start with the attic.
>As he started to explore the attic, he found a stash of forgotten publications that appeared to be deteriorated away, most likely, in his opinion, comic books made from pulp or some other material that was like to deteriorate.
>Then onto a stash of jars full of a clear liquid, which had been covered in such a heavy layer of dust as to appear to be topsoil. For now, Eric would settle for the assumption that they were hundred eighty proof alcohol flavored alcohol from some point in the past. For the time being, he would leave the jars of good ol' mountain dew to stew for a few more years, and continued to search through the attic.
>At once he found something he didn't anticipate, but had he, it would have been the ONE THING he didn't want to see in his life.
>Not hazardous explosive chemicals, not dynamite that was sweating profusely, or black mold, or six dead bodies decomposing. A book. Bound in rather some rather obvious skin that'd been scarred as though it was cut scratched and burned, maybe tortured.
"For FUCK sake. There's literally nothing I could NOT want more." Eric stated loudly.
>There he sat, looking at the most powerful force he could ever see.
>The sealed book.
"Hmmm... all the secrets of mankind through the ages backward and forward. Should I let Jane know?" Eric asked himself.
>The book opened, and one by one, the pages turned as though by themselves before coming to rest on a single page reading. "Yes."
"Should I abuse the power of the book for ideological gain?"
>More pages swung
>"YES."
"Well fuck. How does humanity die out?"

>The book flipped forward to its last pages, detailing the invasion of the Proxima system by a race of blue aliens the humans called the Kilklih, who came in waves and waves of gel like beings whose form imitated sexually servile human women with the exception of various physical features generously exaggerated or gracefully streamlined depending on the preferences of those they seduced, who themselves, were the shortest for the world, having weak or inverted in-group preference to even a group as all encompassing as their own species.
>Of how the empire of man ate it up, and created a bastard race of infiltrators who slowly turned over every stronghold of humanity into blue gel creatures, like some cartoonish character out of some Japanese perversion writ to reality.
>The last human was born april twentieth of thirty fifty five on Kepler 22, and his last speeches were condemnation for the mixing of the species and the aversion to violence that led to it, stating that "The warfather was right" and that "The warfather did nothing wrong." Noting that "The warfather and his intensely self preferential tribe of nanite freaks still persist. We should have known that if two species can mix, one's a genetic parasite. THEY KNEW! BUT HOW?"
"Who's 'The Warfather?"
>The book flipped back. Until it came to what seemed like an encyclopedic entry on a man named John Herman, born in the twenty-second century, "died" by merge with suit after an event occurring in 2173, distinctive features during life being green eyes and brown hair, which were super-dominant traits passed from his great great great great grandmother, who was an FAL. Awakened from Dormant state in twenty-two eighty-six and ruled the planet he'd woke up on after a bloody conquest for fifteen hundred and seventy years.

/wfg/ official drawspace
groupboard.com/gb/744618

>Eric had seen and read enough from the sealed book to know that he had no more interest in merely playing with the book like a toy. He tried to think up some curiosity that would have meaning to him. Something that he could really care about. He couldn't care less about some contentious historical event or some high in the sky ideal and the folly of it. He wanted to find something that he would feel personally.
"I would know what tragedy awaits me next." Eric muttered. As the book began to turn through pages, he heard A feminine voice call out for him.
>"Eriiiic! Come here, or I'll be cold!" Jane called out.
>The way she called out for him delighted Eric to his core. He weighed his priorities, and decided wisely that the future, was later.
>Eric went to Jane, and never returned to the book.
>Eric Lived to the ripe old age of eighty-eight, dying in his sleep in twenty seventy six. Jane lived to be eighty-seven, dying in twenty eighty-three. The two had five children, the second son among them, elected to the office of president in twenty sixty-four, becoming the youngest president to serve.
>Two Jane and Eric's sons married the daughters of Michael and Ekatarina Berdan, who, after living a year among them, joined the vandal clan. The rest married within the vandals.
>The vandal clan officially established the vandal party in twenty thirty eight, after the republican and democratic parties fell from viability due to lack of credibility. It was this party that would one day be headed by Eric Rall Jr.
>In the intervening years from twenty twenty-six to twenty seventy-six, Eric Rall started Dynamic armament solutions, a firm which manufactured many successful lines of precision rifles, invented twenty highly precise proprietary calibers, four of which were sold exclusively to members of the vandal clan.
>ten by sixty-eight millimeter vandal became a popular cartridge among long range shooters.

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all folks.

raifu bump

Attached: 20180526_205106.png (720x1280, 771K)

>ausfag, so 'national sorry day' was i think last Saturday
>queue abos complaining about how bad the whitey is, how good their stone age forefathers were
> school's designated professional abo gives nice little, half hour talk about how our ancestors were bad and we should feel bad
>say both 'we want to move on to the future' and 'we will dwell on the past until every last one of you hate your history'
I swear to Christ these people are going to drive this country into the ground.
and then they wonder why i'm so angry all the time
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i've got actual fucking communists to deal with but these we wuz kangz tier, childfucking neanderthals take up so much time and effort that i can't even get to the real problems. they pour out their fake history and then get angry when i, being a history enthusiast, dare to call out their bullshit and i get called the crazy person. and on top of that no one but my close friends has any clue on their own countries history except for what their Marxist teachers choose to show them. i just can't
>mfw the whole thing

with that over, how was your day /wfg/?

Attached: 1502597875050.jpg (1719x1719, 69K)

>Checked
I need to get on that Girls Frontline.

nice trips, nice raifu
>why do they reward us for getting the raifus damaged?

at least the abos sleep in the road.

Next time post a pic with less subhumans give thx to myself for keeping this circle jerk afloat lol

>he's still this assblasted
Why haven't you gone back to R*ddit yet?

So I got an autographed copy of "Glory Days: The Untold Story of the Men Who Flew the B-66 Destroyer into the Face of Fear"

I'm going to try to read and review it for you guys, because it's the sort of thing I think is up Jow Forums's alley. Author was a cool guy who among other things, also flew the B-47 which was one of his favorites.

ill add them to the list

>inb4 more work

Which B-47? The one that droped on Tybee Island that one time?

Attached: p0xmq6nPVW1w7ctjgo1.jpg (640x805, 61K)

Attached: wfg_ar-7.png (1878x1407, 250K)

youtu.be/WE5pM1HXxlI

Attached: in the wire.gif (373x252, 217K)

Well, now they just have to get off he ship, which seems to be a chore at this point. Best of luck chaps!

A few off the top of me head.

Snow cone, War Eagle, Spade, Goat, Whiskey, Major.

Just sorta idea vomit, take it or leave it.

Attached: starlight, starbright, starfighter i see tonight.webm (656x480, 2.03M)

Damnit, why'd it have to be a cliffhanger. This really is a big fucking mess our heroes have found themselves in.

Is that it? Have you finished your story?

Attached: WHAT.png (868x1016, 151K)

Mine was fine. I know your feel though. Life for what used to be normal people is suffering.

yeah, Didn't really feel any inspiration to continue it. I just wanted to throw in "THE SEEEEEAAAALED BOOK." I've got some ideas for the other one. I doubt anyone would get the reference to the sealed book, though.
Anyway, yeah fuck it.
>Eric Lives a long time.
>Jane lives long time.
>Eric finds the fabled sealed book, immediately turns his back on it.
>the species of humanity, strictly speaking, is laid low by pic related.

MAYBE I'll fill in some of the fifty intervening years, but for now, F/A-18C is hard as fuck to land on carriers, flies strange, throttle is remarkably nonlinear, and for some reason it doesn't have NVG's yet, and I'm just sitting here hoping that I get hired, in which case I can get MY NVG's sometime in January.

Attached: Destroyer of humanity.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Well, guess I have no choice but to read the rest of it then. Also, where's the sauce on these cuties?

>tfw humanity dies due to incels getting G O O P E D

on Suu? She's from Monster Musume
>Don't shoot the xenos! There's no harm that can come from living with them, you're just being paranoid. There's no harm in a quick pleasure stop with them, Jack, you're just being paranoid! There's no harm in mating with them since they somehow gestate with humans, you're just being paranoid.
>What are you? Beastialophobic?

Attached: mon'keigh.jpg (285x565, 47K)

Wait, I got another one for this.
>Humanity dies because anti socials get S L I M E D

Attached: S L I M E D.jpg (1920x1080, 311K)

>that pic
nff, fuckin' eldar are the best. Honestly, big, busty elves are the best.

No, scratch that. Tall girls, especially if busty, are the best.

Attached: sleepy elf.png (1200x720, 469K)

>Tall busy girls
I'm in agreement, but JT detected

Actually, I'm not JT. I just share his tastes in women. Which means I really like his stuff.

>Just thinking about a girl like Annie makes me happy

Attached: an elf is fine too.jpg (640x960, 55K)

damn. Okay though. Tall with tits is good.

I kinda want to write an Auto-5 healing story but I also don't. Would y'all mind if I gave it a shot?

Attached: 1518853372024.png (1302x1920, 2.45M)

I was thinking for the chicks I'd do categories/names of female demons/occult creatura for the chicks, but then I gotta do the same for the guys or pick another theme.

is this what lives in the room downstairs that the realtor assures me is the dungeon?

Healing stories are always welcome. Go for it my dude.

I've been summoned. And yes, tall, strong and busty is 10/10

And hell if I haven't been wanting to do more with Annie. I'm just not sure where the hell to do that since there is basically 4 time periods I've put her in. But a comment like that sure helps with motivation!

Attached: intrepid_kantai_collection_drawn_by_lvl_sentrythe2310__sample-a7fcd597c7ffa19804b07c0bb2c27307.png (850x1274, 663K)

I love heals. Gib pls.

wtf I love intrepid now

Holy shit, I never she was this fuckin hawt.

Attached: evil i.png (487x810, 340K)

You didn't do that before?

Attached: 1521835882561.jpg (1378x2039, 294K)

No, but damn, I sure as hell do now.

Attached: _nlqk9ynJlB1rckw3lo1_1280.png (890x346, 132K)

How do I write a shootout correctly? I'm trying to write this for a webcomic but I feel like I'm pacing the action too slowly for your average gun battle, especially one that's set in a fairly realistic universe like the one I'm writing.

Is it a "war movie" per se, or an "action movie"?

Action movie with a war movie esque aesthetic, being one of the main characters is a National Guard MP.

I want the same gritty realism as Heat with the action of John Wick/Collateral.

Though the char with the war movie POV hasn't been introduced yet.

Guys, what do you think of this concept: 1950s-60s early missile age naval and air combat in an alternate earth in a sort of retro-technothriller

My problem however is creating an interesting plot out of that general setting and scenario. It's so much easier to mess around with the autism of fake TOEs and fake ship and weapon performance.

As the Bay of Pigs invasion is faltering US decides to launch a full scale invasion of Cuba with regular troops. USSR intervenes.

Well shit. I'm featured, so now I must write an update to a story that ain't been touched in a while.

I need help through the form of feedback.

It doesn't feel good enough. Consider me the guy who's been asking about the webcomics.

Pt 1: pastebin.com/23n1z9wE

Pt 2: pastebin.com/Ld73Jijd

Pt 3: pastebin.com/18rqde5d

I'm struggling guys, I don't know whether anything I write is remotely good or whole enough, even for my own style of writing.

Should add, the third one is a first draft of the scene I'm working on.

Just make sure that your action is moving the story forward, otherwise it will feel gratuitous. Panelling makes a huge difference here

Does anyone have the .jpg of an AK wearing a skirt with its magazine removed? Asking for a friend.

Duck the USAS. Is that a fucking BAR?

It could be due to the limitations of pastebin, but some parts are a little hard to follow and need some polishing. Otherwise it's a pretty solid start. Is this a thriller crime drama though? Do those two bystanders contribute otherwise to the plot? If not, cut them. also PCCs in a hospital is way too high profile for a simple assassination. That can always be done with a Jennings to his head as he steps out if his car

They have to go back.

Attached: _npfoj5SDTV1slxtw3o1_1280.jpg (717x1159, 138K)

You sir/madam have exquisite taste.

>His
I thought jt was a girl?

i'm pretty sure she is. Koko thinks that she's his daughter

I chuckled

Thanks

JT is a girl

I bet she gives good paizuri

I'd let her weigh my anchor

would penetrate her. Repeatedly.

I'd give her a full crew of "seamen".

>if boats were real they would also avoid you for being a weirdo

cue the picture of Iowa smoking weed while taking it in the ass

Iowa would never do such a horrid thing. But she DOES dress like it.

Attached: Monika hipsway.gif (200x300, 209K)

Nonsense, 2d are all good natured and soft and cuddly and like hugs and sunshine and headpats and handholding and only lewd after marriage and only in the missionary position.

brb, scrounging for the proofs --->

and found it (20:06 UTC+3)

Thriller crime drama would probably be the closest to a description, yeah. Trying to get a Heat/John Wick style world here.

I bet google is getting reeeeal confused by me having a fucking video on bounding and cover fire open AND NMM AND searching for the terms "USS Iowa virgin."
Fuck, I can't find it. Anyone got the picture where Kongou is trying to signal about how much of a whore she ISN'T and then Iowa's all looks all sullen like "...actuallly... I'm a... virgin..."

aigth hold up feedback time m8, i9 actually like it, there is some bits that need polishing but otherwise look fine and like said, hospitals are rather high profile besides that i actually like it

go to /ak/ m8, this one is for writting and jfc go and talk with real girls they dont fucking bite

Nigga, it's 10 AM, they haven't woken up yet.

what if he wants them to bite? Plenty of 2D grils would be happy to...

talk to a real girl for fucks sake, they dont fucking murder you, god fucking damn it

me? I talk to plenty of girls on daily basis, thank you very much, now go back to your harem will you.

It's just some joking man, no need to get worked up.

Most botes are very friendly, and would be happy someone takes an interest in what others see as almost a century old bits of metal.

I mean, I believe the Current Japanese navy is actually using kancolle for some kind of marketing, or something to create interest

bump

Attached: Swedish artillery.jpg (640x426, 198K)

iirc they already had something like that going on way before the US liberated the shit out of them

wolf bump

Attached: 1472823363141.jpg (1000x1343, 105K)