Does the ATF really shoot that many dogs? How do I protect my dogs?

>I mean honestly, some of these stories seem pretty bs.
>I heard one about an atf dog running into a house and then running out and being shot by the cop.
>Why do they even shoot so many dogs?
> How can I protect my dog when the ATF comes to my house?

Attached: atf meme.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Law enforcement in general will shoot loose dogs on sight as a precaution, even if they're the ones trespassing where the shouldn't be.

It's not technically the ATF, just cops and feds in general will shoot your dog if they're raiding your house and it's in any way "threatening" towards them and Jow Forums happens to be most concerned with the ATF. I'm sure their dogs shot numbers are actually somewhat low compared to local SWAT teams.

So hide dogs? put them in a closet or smth?

Why the fuck are you fags always so worried about ATF? Why don’t you just, you know, follow the fucking law?

>just get on the train and you won't have problems. Don't worry about your luggage we'll get it.

What if i accidentally break a law but i still love my dogs?

When was the last time the TSA cavity searched you?

Incompetence and oversights is not the same thing as violating your rights under false pretenses. Link me at least 3 cases where some "innocent" Jow Forumsommando got wrongfully raided while he was otherwise following all the laws.

People on here make the dog jokes, but then make posts about sawing off shotguns, SBRing rifles without tax stamps through "loopholes" they just made up, and buying firearms for explicit resale without being FFLs all the time. It's no wonder retards on here are paranoid.

This, some federal judge also ruled their sometime last year
It quite literally was saying if your animal moved, made noise or looked at officers AT. ALL. they had absolute authority to mag dump it
This can include a dog yawning
This can include a cat lazily looking at them

I’m not infantry. I don’t follow shit.

>loose dogs
No, all dogs. There's plenty of cases of LEOs shooting dogs contained in kennels or fences.

arm your dogs with automatic weapons

How's that federal boot taste? Make sure you polish the toes real nice.

>Private sales are illegal
What shitty state do you live in?

When the ATF raised the branch davidians, they literally had a squad of guys dispatched specifically to the kennels early to kill the dogs.

The sound of that squad shooting at the dogs was mistaken by the main team coming up in the house as incoming fire, causing them to shoot blind into the house unprovoked.

The federal government has no function other than to oppress you and be incompetent.

David koresh, and Randy Weaver.

That's 2.

>THIS IS THE POLICE, OPEN UP
>SURE, JUST A SEC OFFICER, LET ME LOCK MY DOG UP
Even if they think you're getting a gun and burst in anyway, just lock your dog up. Worst case is they arrest you while you're hooking it's lead to something, and they won't shoot a dog that you're holding by the collar trying to tie up.
If you love your doggo, accept an ass beating to keep it safe
-t cavoodle owner

barking kinda ruins the stealth doorkick approach. Although now that I think about it, barking followed by a window rattling boom kinda ruins that aswell.

prepare to have the door kicked down and your dog lit up with FA rifles.

No cop is going to buy that shit. You're hiding the meth lab and flushing your hard drives down the toilet.

The stealth doorkick that rightfully runs into gunfire and many orgs have abandoned because it is incredibly stupid for all concerned?

Wait I just had an idea, either chlorine gas the dog or use pic related.

Attached: Tranquilizer_Gun.jpg (3590x2116, 457K)

Well what else is there? If they are actually wanted they'll just jump their backyard fence then you'll have to run around with dogs for 6 hours.

If you have enough guys to execute a forced entry into an area, you definitely have enough to have someone knock on a door while a couple guys wait out back.

I had tsa look into my bag after I was in a line saying I didn't have to remove electronics from the bag and it goes through X-ray with laptop inside and I get pulled out and questioned. Why have the sign then?

And Ken Ballew.
Did nothing illegal and got his head blown off because a bogus tip.

>How can I protect my dog when the ATF comes to my house?
Shoot first.

Well then just be quiet and chain your doggo.
I know they don't buy it, but "Just a sec" usually doesn't do you any favours either

Why are white people such cucks for dogs? You're literally taking care of the children of another species, usually rather than having your own human children you choose to invest time and resources into caring for a drooling beast.

If you don't want it shot you have to teach it to not show aggression. A dog is literally a weapon that can mangle someone, and they almost always very clearly indicate what they're going to do before they do it. Owning a weaponized beast is a huge responsibility and liability, usually one that the owners refuse to acknowledge and take responsibility for, instead they just let the damn thing do as it pleases.

>How can i protect my dog

Get him an emotional support badger

Attached: badger.jpg (800x450, 66K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ATF

If there were not nigger breeds like pitbulls they wouldn't have to shoot them

>Why are white people such cucks for dogs? You're literally taking care of the children of another species, usually rather than having your own human children you choose to invest time and resources into caring for a drooling beast.
>If you don't want it shot you have to teach it to not show aggression. A dog is literally a weapon that can mangle someone, and they almost always very clearly indicate what they're going to do before they do it. Owning a weaponized beast is a huge responsibility and liability, usually one that the owners refuse to acknowledge and take responsibility for, instead they just let the damn thing do as it pleases.

You presume alot about wipipo don't you son. Why do you assume non have children AND dogs? Why do you assume that they buy breeds that require alot of care? Why do you not see dogs as part of the family as a carer and protector? There are times when I want my dog to show aggression and times I do not. p.s. it's when you darkies are around my family or house. Why do you assume all dogs drool? Why do you assume every dog owner allows their dogs to
>do as they please ?

Because the kikes who run the country passed so many laws that the average person commits 15 felonies a day and doesn't even know it. That's not an accident, it's by design, so if you step out of line, there's always a legal recourse against you if you become a quantifiable threat.

I'm a diabetic and can't empty my pockets, so when I inevitably trip the metal detector, they really like feeling my balls.

Nice try mr. ATF

>why do white people love dogs
you sound black. i bet dogs hate you.

Just the rescues you get form the pound hate him, obviously.

Because SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED doesn't translate into career politician

Gee, maybe cops in general have met one too many drugsellers with a pitbull or something even bigger? Plus every second it takes to tangle with a big fourlegger is one more second for the owner to get away, get rid of his drug stash or get his gun ready. I doubt even the ATF kill a lot of chained up or caged dogs on a regular basis.

Gee, maybe you should go fuck youself

>I doubt even the ATF kill a lot of chained up or caged dogs on a regular basis.
Again they literally had a dog killing team dispatched to the kennels to kill the dogs at waco.

>raids on wrong houses
>police shooting random dogs contained in fences/kennels "because they felt threatened" even if there was absolutely no way the dog could have ever gotten to them
80% of dogs killed by law enforcement are done so illegally and nationwide they end up paying out over $7 billion in civil suit settlements over dogs alone (even though most states value a dog's life at between $0 and $50). That should tell you just how fucking many dogs they kill.

SHALL

>be disabled
>get strip seared 100% of the time going through the TSA screening because I have like 8lbs of titanium and stainless steel in my body
Haven't been cavity searched yet but this shit got old after the first go-around.

Worst part is I fly for work almost every single week. It's gotten to the point that I show up for my flight 5 hours early because I know I'll be unlawfully detained in security for at least 3 hours.

>b-but muh based atf
>p-private sales are illegal
>l-let them take your guns, what's wrong with getting kicked in the balls
>t.my wife cucks me with a atf agent

Because WACO was a typical case in any way whatsoever.

80% sounds interesting. Got a public statistic to back that up with?

>nobody fired much less jailed over it
Yep, it was.

Look up "police kill dog in line of duty" and see how many videos pop up of them shooting caged, kenneled, fenced, or leashed dogs vs. ones actively attacking them when they were NOT trespassing or committing an illegal search/seizure

Protip: Every single video on YT and LL are police killing caged, kenneled, fenced, or leashed dogs OR when they entered another person's personal property without probable cause or a warrant.

It was literally described as typical, and they still to this day insist nothing out of the ordinary happened.

You fucking retard.

Because most laws beyond dont kill, dont steal, dont assault, dont rape are ridiculous and seem to have no consistent reasoning behind them. I'm driving cross country right now and have been looking up all the laws on how to store my gun in my car, but then outta no where I get a warning in Oregon that if I pump my own gas again I can get a $500 dollar fine and/or a year of jail time. Shits retarded.

Attached: DSCN1917.jpg (1261x1200, 339K)