This is James Yeager here with my wife's son and daughter

>This is James Yeager here with my wife's son and daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3bnLwbi-I4

Attached: James Yeager.jpg (400x352, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2a-3JDX8Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First Paul Harrel and now Yeager. Why are all the cucks being revealed all at the same time?

Attached: 1525653777605.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Is Paul Harrell a cuck?

Why should I care?

Timestamp like 3:40. He brought his wife's son to help him shoot the vid...

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2a-3JDX8Fg

As funny as the "wife's son" meme is, I just want to call you a faggot for posting that trash fashwave pic. Faggot.

Attached: 1525457084223.gif (247x160, 1.94M)

>Late 70's F body
>427 Sting Ray Hood

I'd love to have Harrell back me up in a firefight but he doesn't have taste worth a fuck

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Attached: 1525568992141.png (364x270, 102K)

We don't actually know his relationship with that guy, do we?

Could just be an odd friend.

Leave his fucking grandkids alone.

Shit, now I feel bad. I couldn't tell they were related to him.

Attached: 1522772337474.png (867x552, 467K)

>Don't judge him for being a terrible father!
Why not?

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's grandkids ever again.

shell holder things seems kinda cool

do girls that like you give you cookies? I'm about to raise my dating standards. Girls always say they don't know how to cook or bake.

Either his wife or his daughter fucked a nigger. Either way, he's a cuck.

Bain?

james wife is black?

Did no one watch the video? They are his grand kids.

I held back a wave of cuck memes when I first found out he had lil niglet grandkids. It's actually pretty fucking sad, imagine if your daughter hated you so much she chose to birth monkeys instead of humans to honorably carry on your name and your forebears' genes. That's a disgusting amount of spite for a daughter (or son) to have.

This is why you HAVE to be a good parent. James is a highly unlikable faggot and the daughter sees right through him. It's the spite against her father that birthed those kids.

Oh boo hoo Paul fucked a black bitch. The guy is pretty cool and chilled out. Yeager is over the top and always upset about something

that's fucked up you guys bullied the guys kids

i feel bad for him now

How would his daughter's decision to adopt some kids make him a terrible father? This kind of ignorant shit is why he disabled comments on that video. There's no need to hurt some kid's feelings to get at Yeager; he does plenty of dumb shit on his own that you can make fun of. Calling him out on having black grandkids does nothing but portray the gun community as white supremacists. Take this shit thread to Jow Forums.

>oh boo hoo he's just destroying tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution

lmao, I'm sure that nog will make videos just as good as Paul does

Attached: DYyGW4eXcAA6EVl.jpg (927x1200, 148K)

He's a lolberg who's bragged about how he lets students of all races have slumber parties at this house. LOL

Attached: edrn9f8xc66z.jpg (830x626, 78K)

that's sad is his daughter married or are the kids bastards

single moms make shitty paretns theres two so am thinking they have a dad

>adopt

Attached: 1523052523061.jpg (539x540, 25K)

Attached: heresy.png (500x660, 225K)

Didn't he use a wrangler in his Miami shootout vid?

Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-200909.png (1440x2560, 335K)

You don't need to know how to bake to make cookies. But no, 99.9% of women won't make you cookies because they know they'll eat at least half of them and they don't want to get fat, which is ok I guess. The only woman I've ever met who would bake me cookies on the reg is my mother. My wife does make me sandwiches tho :)

Isn't Paul half black himself?

Attached: Hoodrat 4 rules.jpg (960x867, 70K)

Cuck Angel

Attached: 1520899383482.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

it is so disgusting seeing people who aren't blacks talk like ghetto groids.

This is actually kind of sweet. All my hood friends love guns, if only they could use them safely

Attached: IMG_8662.jpg (600x600, 122K)

>implying the nazis gave a fuck about blacks

Another god damn ATF thread made to divide us among ourselves. How do you retards fall for it every single time?

HAHAHAHA... what a bunch of massive cucks. I bet they both suck dicks on the side too.

Attached: 1514672283447.jpg (1732x1858, 471K)

>portray the gun community as white supremacists
But we ARE. Whites are the only race who support the 2nd Amendment. Every other race supports gun grabbers.

have a webm

Attached: dont fuck with me or my wifes son, racists of 4chan.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Is it at all possible that his wife is just black?

>This kind of ignorant shit is why he disabled comments on that video
You mean his hidden shame is the reason why he disabled comments.

Well I hope the pussy was amazing because he just destroyed 10,000 years of his family's genes.

>Whites are the only race who support the 2nd Amendment. Every other race supports gun grabbers.
Whites are the majority of the pro-gun community. I'll give you that, but there's a place for everyone here.