Give me truly alien infantry-portable weapons. Halo has made them too conventional

Give me truly alien infantry-portable weapons. Halo has made them too conventional.

Attached: asdgghh.png (1920x616, 1M)

But OP, assuming the alien has relatively similar physiology (not too much of a stretch if they build technology like us and think somewhat like us) their weapons will inevitably gravitate towards conventional designs because they're efficient.

That organic bee gun in half-life.

Reaper from the skedar in perfect dark

Marian Callisto from the same game

> Marian

4real tho, was just playing the game earlier, so fucking great. Well-done sequel when

The slayer was so fun in fly by wire mode.
That game had way too many fucking good guns, it's seriously a gem.

the Glock from Half-Life

What's the purpose of the floating scope (?)
How tf do the ayyys zero that thing?
Although maybe it stays stable when the gun recoils- but why would a laser gun have recoil?

>laser gun have recoil
heavy light

There's an alien infantry weapon which fires a powerful beam at any other weapon of its kind, vaporizing anything directly in between.
>just invented it

so like laser mines.
kinda gay, no homo.

>Just invented it.
Ayy begone, this thread belongs to humanity.

Necron weapons are pretty alien in the 50s ray gun but angry looking way.

Attached: Necron_Warrior_color_background.jpg (706x752, 133K)

Shit weapon honestly

An infantry-portable weapon that warps spacetime in a desired location, inflicting "damage" as it alters waveform interactions, weak nuclear forces, particle tunneling, and tidal forces.

The device would probably look something like counter-rotating rings held in a magnetic field in front of a computer-sized handheld control unit and a negative energy generator backpack.

When the target is designated, the weapon would chooch on making buzzing noises, rings rotating in relation to distance and intended target area of effect, and the target zone would probably distort in visible shape along with some fairly serious doppler color shift, and the target would likely turn into soup. Soup would be dark in color, splashing in a few directions along distortion axis forces. The soup would probably be radioactive, and the collapse of the distortion would emit mostly x-rays.

I name it the FUAYST, short for "fuck you and your spacetime".

Hive hand! Also, shock roach and spore launcher.

Sap volcano: it’s a myrmecophyte, with lichens, mites, and fungi thrown in to produce a weaponized ecosystem. It looks like a pineapple that got stuck in a Kardashian vagina for too long. Held under-arm and squeezed the right way, it launches a cluster of little target-seeking missiles made from specialized ants and fungi that cause all sorts of agony when they hit. Leaving it on good soil for a few hours in the sun lets it “reload” and heal.

Attached: 9CABFC03-79D8-4CFA-9732-5473E8278F59.jpg (739x950, 120K)

My nigger.

Post moar Necron weapons

Attached: Necron rifle.jpg (351x152, 17K)

[Gravitational Beam Emitter - Hypothesis 1]
Gravity, even when emitted as a beam, does not have that much power.
So where does the immense power of the Gravitational Beam Emitter come from?
Perhaps, like the Gravity Furnace, it comes from Dark Matter intervening.
That is, if the beam hits one certain place, it transforms into an entirely different location where an extreme amount of dark matter suddenly occurs. The thing's mass increases explosively, a reaction that would cause anything to be destroyed.
Since it changes the attributes of the place where it hits, it could be called, "Installation Emitter" maybe.

Attached: GBE.jpg (1000x442, 60K)

Attached: necron_lord__2_by_avitus12-d7w72yq.jpg (1166x686, 118K)

Ancient civilization with technology far surpassing either the Covenant or UNSC, still uses a pump action low capacity shotgun

why are you such a nerd

Because it's what years of technobabble practice have turned me into.

Wasn't there a TV show in the 90s where the characters had some sort of alien organism that bonded to their arms and allowed them to shoot energy pulses or something? That's the only thing I remember about the show.

How about a rifle based around a Pterodactylus skull?

Attached: 12548654354654.jpg (474x478, 21K)

Attached: g11 2.jpg (1376x1120, 195K)

A mine with a long range

More like a wireless tripwire.