Kimber, 1911. Seven round capacity

Kimber, 1911. Seven round capacity.

Attached: E50B97FE-B88E-4B8F-8E08-94E1F82F6C36.png (891x891, 492K)

>Kimber

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (237x213, 11K)

this movie was so shit

>Falling for the kimber meme in 2018

Went to the range with my buddies the other day and his GFs 9mm Kimber kept jamming every other shot, but my poorfag lcp ii kept trucking and never skipped a beat

>rebmiK

Attached: 5AC1DA31-2AA1-491A-948D-CE860CF48E99.jpg (628x800, 104K)

>Kimber
>2018

Attached: watt.png (410x535, 354K)

No meme, what's the hate for Kimber? I've only shot one and it seemed well-made, but that's anecdotal at best.

She jammed it with her wrist, its not the gun.

Somehow a girl stove pipe my hk45 every shot but when i touch it it run like toyota hilux

Kimber was a good company that has been coasting on brand recognition while slashing QC for the past decade plus.

They used to be very good and built up a solid reputation. At some point the QC just dive bombed at they basically became a step above Taurus.
Maybe they're better now, I don't know. But the meme has been solidified.

Fuckoff nigger, that movie was great. Not as good as the first one, but it had some pretty unique scenes and atleast it was original.

Attached: 8FE9130B-9DE2-4813-B444-03053A93DF52.jpg (1024x679, 138K)

it was mostly ass

>Somehow
limp wristed faggotry has long been the bane of the 1911 (and others) design. No more the design's fault than someone refusing to use sights and claiming a gun isn't accurate. In other words, it's operator error.

I bet you like the avengers, faggot.

SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A GUN!

it was ok.

Honestly it felt like Keanu made his own personal movie to show off how hard he's been working at 3 gun training. I was bummed that he went with an AR and a shotty like basic bitch guns, and then literally ran a 3 gun course in the tunnel with human-shaped mooks who are completely fucking retarded.

And the mute bitch did literally nothing except follow him around like a dog and then die.
And the bad guy fucked him over in the beginning? Why? Why would anyone do that? Why after his legend, and the first movie, would anyone think it's ever ok to ever even have a fart's prayer of winning when you fuck over ultra master invincible John Wick. The double cross was a stupid, pointless, contrived thing to do that no rational man that was smart enough to climb the ranks that far would make.

I dunno. Even the choreography seemed overcooked. It was overall not a strong showing and did not do anything that the first hadn't already done.

The bad guy thought he was untouchable in the assassin clubhouse.

>Keanu made his own personal movie to show off how hard he's been working at 3 gun training
That's the point. It's a martial arts movie, the martial art on display just happens to be shooting rather than kung fu.

What the fuck was he going to do, live in there forever? He's gotta leave sometime.

niggers, redditors, jews, gays, all of them LOVE the things you enjoy.

He was planning on ordering more mooks to go after Keanu from the safety of the clubhouse.
I mean, the dude was basically Hubris: The Character, of course he thinks he can get away with it.

>why would he do this?
To get gianna de-antonios seat at the high table, and john wick was the only man to do it.

It was an overcooked movie yes, but atleast it had some moderately entertaining fight scenes. You can atleast agree it wasnt a totally boring movie cant you?

The first one was a masterpiece though. Theu just shit iut a second because they could.

And nigga, youre bitching about an ar and a fuckin m1040? Please.

The fuck do you want him to carry, a railgun and an RPG?

Attached: 38F71E2B-5CEE-4FFA-A4E6-E2A33D8D540B.jpg (600x339, 71K)

Atleast I dont like the avengers, faggot.

Yeah, in the first movie he had an AR and a Glock too, hardly exotic guns.

I think he mentioned in-movie that that was his plan

>To get gianna de-antonios seat at the high table, and john wick was the only man to do it.

He could have just said "Thanks, John. Great job out there." and been done with it.

That poor wheelgun.

Brainlet, how does limp wristing cause jams?

short answer, the gun needs uses recoil to cycle the action. limp arm absorbs that recoil.

You must be new to shooting handguns if you aren't aware of that being the case.

Die.

>poor wheelgun

Thats why you dont but fucking retard tier shit, like aluminum 44 magnums.

>It was an overcooked movie yes, but atleast it had some moderately entertaining fight scenes. You can atleast agree it wasnt a totally boring movie cant you?

No no, not boring. Overcooked is the perfect word, you nailed it.

>The first one was a masterpiece though. Theu just shit iut a second because they could.

Right, I would have liked a year or more to work on the plot/characters/writing.

>And nigga, youre bitching about an ar and a fuckin m1040? Please.

I mean . . . same shit over and over. Plenty of assault rifles to choose from.

>The fuck do you want him to carry, a railgun and an RPG?
G3. Sig 553. Fuckin galil or some shit. Hell an Aug or Tavor. Even a p90 in those tunnels would have been phenomenal. I know it's a banal point to argue, but when he named those it really pulled me out of the movie and made me realize I was watching a middle aged man live out his pew pew 3 gun high speed lo drag oper8r fetish. Ripped me right out of the movie and back into the theater.

hey now, there was plenty of kung fu

this, I'm with ya man. Tard tier plan.

exaaaaaaactly. And retained the best assassin ever forever since he was now "back in da gaym". Literally made no sense to double cross him.

>Seven round capacity
Yeah if you're using retarded magazines

Most pistols rely on Newton's 3rd law to operate. So if you limp wrist the gun, most of the recoil goes into your wrist instead of into the slide which can cause ejection and feeding issues.

Think it was a loose ends type thing
Like, If what he had Wick do came to light it would ruin his new position or something

>he wanted to use guns that actually work and are reliable
Gee go figure. What a shitty hitman, using dependable and feliable equipment instead of gucci first year production prototype S P A C E G U N S

But that was the thing. He wasnt only going to kill him because he put a 7 million dollar hit on him.

He was gonna kill him too because this fucker was ultimate evil status and wanted to takeover and go full cartel.

Attached: 64778CF6-F841-432D-B5BD-51E342DE1B4E.jpg (510x275, 34K)

"You could stay here forever and never eat the same meal twice"

Fuck I totally get it now.

I always just thought he planned to run away and hide in a dark hole somewhere

>wanted to takeover and go full cartel.
PROBABLY should have hired wick to take the entire council out then. Since Wick is plot armor invincible and all. Why pay to take one down? Wick has already demonstrated that he can dismantle entire organizations single-handedly. Just tack on another zero and send him after the entire council. Either he completes contract and you win, or he dies and your secret dies with him, and you win.

Nah that's retarded.

Let's send him after one, then double cross the invincible murder machine while trying to rules-lawyer your way out of it. That's totally a better idea.

Don't you talk shit about Keanu's movie you asshats.

Attached: 1524709428291.jpg (902x960, 119K)

What?

There is no reason to take out the entire council, the only one that needed to die was the fucker that gave wick the marker and wanted to take over.

He had a 7 million dollar bounty on his head, after he completed the task he was given. That was the double cross, and he completely deserved what was comming.

Anyways, you saw what happened to him after every mother fucker on the street wanted his ass for 7 mil, you think he could get all council members?

As others have said, the gun needs the recoil to cycle. But what others haven't explained is that if you limp wrist it the entire gun moves backwards. That does not allow tbe slide to move back far enough to either eject the spent casing forcefully enough or have enough momentum forward to strip the round from the mag and chamber it.

The gun needs frame to be held still so that the slide can move back in relation to it. If the frame isn't held in place the entire gun just moves as one and the slide doesn't cycle hard enough.