Get in here you dildos!

Alright the zombie apocalypse has finally happened and the world you know it is absolutely fucked but you managed to survive and escape the zombies but you are alone and defenseless but you see three groups in far distance away from you that you are able to pair up with but you can only pair up with one group only.

>the first group are a group of communist militia survivalists (not the antifa fags we are talking about actual communists here as in karl marx type of communists). They are equipped with AK47, Mosin Nagants, Makarov, a fucking RPG7 and other communist affiliated weapons.
>this group will gladly accept you in and will see you as a brother to them and will insure that you survive through the apocalypse. The group will establish a community based on karl marx's ideals and the ideal of taking supplies and control for personal use is strictly forbidden since the supplies are made for everyone in the community and not for one selfish worth

>the second group are the Nazis that have extreme fascist ideals and they are armed with Kar98, Stg44, luger, panzershreck and other fascist affiliated weapons
>this group will be hostile on your approach but will not kill you and will take you in their group and will treat you as inferior to them and they can't guaranty your survival but if you make it through they will consider you to be of worth.
>the community by this group will be based on totalitarian state ideal and all the decisions and plannings will go through one highest ranking member only and eveyone is expected to meet the facist quota but if one fails to do so the failer will be executed

>the third group is consisted of Jow Forumsommandos from this board and they are armed with whatever they can use to shoot with and you are treated as everyone else is on here.
>the community will basically be like Jow Forums but in real life so not much else to say here.

Which group do you choose and why?

Attached: 1527258201500.png (700x933, 1.44M)

I chose the zombies.

FIRST POST BEST POST!!!

Attached: 1527239335924.png (442x408, 208K)

What a great and original thread

> commies vs nazis vs regular dudes
Isnt this the faction spread of Metro Last Light?

>K group
>Get free penis mouthsex from lonely kommando
>Steal funs and run away in the night
>Make may to castle or other proprietary slab structure like parkinglot
>Garden until I die

Attached: 276397.jpg (560x315, 39K)

>regular dudes

Uhm are you sure about that user?

Attached: 1527719750279.jpg (2808x2736, 813K)

What kind of zombies? 28 days later, world war gay, night if the living dead? You fags and your zombie scenarios always leave this shit out.

Holy fuck...

hyper realistic ones where the cough for a few days and then die in their homes from dehydration.

So 28 day later.

arf.com plz go

I choose the Jow Forumsommando group. Communists are faggots, Nazis are uber faggots, and Jow Forumsommandos are autistic but they're only gay, they're not faggots.

Attached: 092478c95ee233138f44165b3edefa3777c136c8_237725_870_1255.jpg (742x600, 105K)

Jow Forums seems pretty libertarian, so that's where I'll go. I don't want people telling me how to live my life.

Jow Forumsommandos, I can stand most of you guys, plus we could go on fun adventures to kill the communists and raid abandoned liquor and gun stores.

i get the hate for communists but are communists that follow actual karl marx ideals and seek to see the people to be armed really a bad thing?

What a great fucking thread someone cap and put me in and all that. Wow what an original thread wow we only have 5 of these fucking shits every fucking day wow

>militia survivalists
>communist
Stopped reading there. Can already tell it won't be realistic. These people don't exist in America, partly because communists are incapable of the self-discipline, diligence, and self-accountability necessary for survival. They literally don't possess any useful skills other than dogmatically parroting bad ideas from a couple shitty books they read.

Depends. Are they believers in a vanguard party and heavy compulsion
>Yes
They're Leninists, and are bad. Avoid.
>No
They're Marxists (or De Leonists), and are okay.

As gun owners? No, not really. As voters? Yes, they're terrible. I'd fight alongside them but I would never trust them to properly build a society.

Attached: oimg026.jpg (1739x1231, 448K)

We are talking about communists that are followers of karl marx's ideals and support the ideal that everyone should be armed. Besides they only build a community, not a fucking rebuilt and refurbished society

>We are talking about communists that are followers of karl marx's ideals and support the ideal that everyone should be armed
That's no my problem with commies. They wanna be armed, fucking great, I don't mind.
>Besides they only build a community
THIS is my problem with commies. Now, if they kept to themselves that's one thing, but communists tend to believe in "liberating" the non-communist nations of the world and if they try to do that to me and mine I'll fuck them up the ass.

Attached: oimg014.jpg (870x1255, 254K)

Okay okay damn dude calm down man. Didn't mean to upset you alright.

Look dude, I don't hate you okay? But let's not pretend that those antifa faggots aren't in the same crowd as you. You try to build a communist society and you'll get a lot of faggots just like them within it, and unfortunately people like them don't understand the concept of boundaries.

Attached: 1518654715003.jpg (850x850, 141K)

i'd pick the komandos becuase maybe you'll be there and maybe i can fight you for making this thread

Thank you, or whatever user capped it, for NOT putting in the whiny bitches that were begging to be put in the screencap.

hopefully i'm fucking rich by then because it'd be fucking rad forming a post apocalypse faction with uniforms and such living underground in a super bunker.
unrealistic? of course, but fun

Attached: bunker.gif (2144x1699, 2.15M)

if i join up with the Jow Forumsommandos nobody will have guns

Karl Marx also believed in eventually global communism which was stateless, so countries in a legal sense would not exist

bump

What a quirky and spontaneous thread we are so k bump look mom I’m discussing humor you won’t get it

Can i suck your dick

>the second group are the Nazis
>the first group are a group of communist militia

I kill them all via long range marksmanship and then ask op TO GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD while I twist a knife in this eye socket

I go to the one that lets me do my required summer reading, like you should be doing.

Get lost

Attached: 1522665397870.png (1024x625, 632K)

drink bleach

I'm with this guy.

Oh wow another /leftypol/ attempt
>commies are good fellas who will take you in senpai
>nazis will treat you like shit
>Jow Forums people just like you?

I'd go to Jow Forums, get armed, raid and be off on my own. I wouldn't trust a commie to save my life because one fuck up would fucking break the entire group.
>hurr durr we have to save everyone including the possibly infected or can't leave jamal behind when he got bit thus breaking the cohesion of defense and risking everyone
I wouldn't trust a nazi either
>fall, get hurt, get shot and left to die
I wouldn't trust Jow Forums for very long as I'll probably be waking up with dragon dildos in my ass

>bump
why kind of faggot bumps this shit?
guess what I did?