What do you use for you EDC, hollow points or fmj?

What do you use for you EDC, hollow points or fmj?

Attached: 9mm-115-gr-Federal-FMJ-vs-124-gr-Federal-Hydrashok-Top-1024x769.jpg (1024x769, 73K)

10mm Incendiary.

Fuck the system

Yes

>9mm
Iwi hollow points because I keep forgetting to buy hst's
>25 auto
Fiocchi 50 grain fmj

.357 magnum hornady +p hollows with fmj

Hollow points, but I use tweezers to extract tarantula hawk stingers and pack the hollow point full with them.

Ive been wanting to make hollow points filled with 100% powder capsaicin sealed with some wax. You can buy it in pure powder form.

You should fill them with some type of animal semen to fuck with the CSI forensics people when you cap a basketball American.

JHP for fast bullets.
FMJ for slow bullets.

Where's the LFN?

I Use Full Metal Hollow Points

Attached: quility control.jpg (800x400, 24K)

.50 African Eliminator Incendiary Cerakoted Custom Tooled "you're fucked" cartridges

Fmj for 9mm and smaller. HP for .40 and bigger. Penetration first everything else is cake. 45 needs to load hot for HP but fine with warm FMJ

I'd like to say FMJ because >muh penetration but really it's because it's what I have and most bullets are good enough at poking holes I won't be left wanting in a SD situation

JHP

9mm flat-points.
Get on my level faggots

>38 special
Speer Gold dot 125 grain +p JHP

>9mm
Speer Gold dot 124 +p JHP

>380
Federal hydra-shok 90 grain JHP

>357
Hornady Custom 125 grain XTP

Attached: Enemy At The Gates.gif (332x186, 779K)

.380 Hornady XTPs

If for whatever reason you carry smaller than a .380, expansion is going to be an issue, so you're better off using FMJs.

HEAT

Truth

I'd even go as far to say You might be better off with basic bitch FMJ 380 over cheap, non-bonded JHP's

I laughed way harder at this than I should have

Attached: 1517742362286.png (520x540, 439K)