Do you use a magazine loader? Or are they for basedboys

Do you use a magazine loader? Or are they for basedboys

Attached: 730_Mag_71885c2d-7dc3-4029-a716-552bf47326f2_large.jpg (320x479, 19K)

Yes I use them, because I load all my mags up at one time so it's quicker. They're really nice for AR and mp5 mags.

they are for based bois if they are doing it at the range after shooting on mag at a time
they are fine if you are loading a bunch of mags either to lose in a boating accident or before a range trip

I have a few but for some reason never use them

I just load by hand. By the time I'm done loading 300 rounds of 7.62x39 into cheap steel milsurp mags my hands are usually dead.

I use a maglula for pistols
I had one for ARs, but it was completely fucking pointless, so I sold it and just load the mags by hand.

I bought a striplula because no spoon

Why speed load something thats only 7 rounds?

Attached: 1524469317822.png (1000x847, 207K)

because it makes it easier and faster.
While not difficult, the last few rounds in any mag can be kind of a bitch if you have a particularly stiff spring.

/thread

I use one for my cuck-state 9mm pistol mags because they're neutered so the spring gets compressed beyond how it is at max uncucked capacity even after inserting just a couple rounds so they're a real bitch to load with any sense of urgency or without fucking up your thumbs.

i thought the thumbnail was gru from despicable me driving some weird looking vehicle so you can imagine my disappointment

Only time I used a mag loader was for my VP9 mags it had a really stiff spring and the feed lips had really sharp edges.

makes no difference anyways, I only own blindmags and 10/22s.

I hate this agricultureboy meme, the original wasn't even that funny and was forced as shit.
I have one for loading pistol mags because it's simply quicker and more efficient compared to me grinding metal on metal. The mags on my rifles are stupid easy to load so I never bothered.

A true professional does everything he can to maximize and make his life efficient. Not using these for big double stack mags is as gay as the people at the gym who don’t use clamps cuz they think they are cool. You are retarded and are making your life harder.

I use one because loading 4 mags at a time takes a while and this shortens loading time to a third. Ar just uses stripper clips and the spoon.

I use a maglula because loading 60 rounds of 9mm into your PCC's stick mag is a bitch.

My commie state ranges charge by the hour so yes I use them.

Yes, it makes it much easier to get that last round in.

For pistol and SMG mags those speedos are OK. Just try load more that 300rnd by hand during the day... For rifle mags I find it kind of useless, it's kind of satisfaction to load rifle rounds one by one or use stripe clips for Vz. 58.

>user, if you have to ask such things and you are very interested what others think about banalities... and finally use M E M E references. Then you are kind of BASEDBOI.

Have bad hands and you'll learn to appreciate anything that makes loading magazines easier.