5 car Stickers that Criminals use Against You!

They seem innocent enough, but many of these bumper stickers say way too much about you and your family.

Ohio SAR point out some of the information you are giving away without noticing with these three stickers.
They clearly think about leaving the house alone and home invasions. I can tell you that from my perspective there are other serious crimes you should be careful of as well, in particular fraud and kidnapping. It would be very easy to kidnap Bill for example “Hey Billy. Your mommy, Tammy, she had a car accident and asked me to pick you up. I’m an army pal of you dad, John”. Simple as that. ferfal.blogspot.com/2018/05/5-car-stickers-that-criminals-use.html

Attached: 1457926344589s.jpg (183x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/22488-utah-fusion-center-says-gadsden-flag-a-visual-indicator-of-domestic-extremists
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blogspot
Get a real website you shill.

I have a NRA sticker on my car. I had never thought about it being motivation for somebody to break into my car looking for a gun. I have it mostly to piss off all the leftist snowflakes in my city. I live in a college town so 99% of people here are leftists. I swear about 1/3 of the cars have anti-gun bumper stickers. So I have a NRA sticker on my car as a "fuck you" to all these gun grabbing faggots.

If you use any bumper stickers, pls just die already

This. Why would you want to make your vehicle stand out?

Good for you. I just wouldn't leave a gun in your car without you in it if I were you (not OP btw).

Grayman vehicles go!

Attached: 6277867176_a2842b097b_b.jpg (1024x686, 458K)

A buddy of mine who commutes into the city for work caught some COEXIST, Hillary 2017 bumper sticker toting bitch keying his car cause he had a silhouette sticker of an AR on his rear windshield. He filmed her doing it, got her license plate and called the cops.
She wound up paying a hefty price cause he has some faggy non standard lime green paint on his shit. Soccer mom stories do happen sometimes I guess.

Thats poorman not greyman

Attached: Balaclava-Skin-Face-sniper.jpg (757x1024, 103K)

Attached: download.png (738x350, 243K)

All bumper stickers are for assholes. Its not as bad as vanity plates, but still toxic egotism to believe anyone would care to read tiny stickers about your personal preferences while operating heavy machinery filled with explosive fluids at high speeds.

>bumper stickers
It's like trashy tattoos but bigger and in my face at the red light. Makes me think less of the faceless person driving in front of me despite the content of the sticker.

I generally find the more stickers on a vehicle, the worse of a driver the owner is.

>prius

I have a Jesus fish on my late model crown vic. Blends in with the old people cars in the South east

child

I have a NIXON NOW MORE THEN EVER
Sticker on my VW Bus!

Attached: 1499644499125.jpg (2400x1590, 427K)

Karma is a bitch.

>tfw I only have a Golds Gym sticker
>tfw even though I’ve been going for years I only got it in secret solidarity for DyRo
>tfw people think it’s just because I work out

More often than not I hear about people's shit getting fucked with for having the wrong bumper stickers, especially after 2016, so I figure why even risk it? Ideally no one should know if you have guns, voted Donny, joined the NRA, etc because there's a lot of nuts out there who care more about politics than other people's property or even their lives. Stay safe, keep your car clean especially if you plan to sell it.

>thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/22488-utah-fusion-center-says-gadsden-flag-a-visual-indicator-of-domestic-extremists

>I have it mostly to piss off all the leftist snowflakes in my city.

You're the snowflake in this situation, user

more a reason not to fuck with you

White Ford Taurus
Tan/Gold Buick LeSebre
Both these vehicles (roughly pre 2008) are extremely common here

>Driving a soulless vehicle without even a hint of personality

Do you you also eat dry corn flakes every morning before strapping on your stock G19?

Stfu, faggot. Fuck all you cowardly shits.

Goddamn you made it even worse by posting this reply.