Why does Jow Forums hate black people?

>they gave us the first weapons
>natural camoflauge
>excuse to own guns

Attached: 2496C1D7-443A-41E9-8047-68202FBD1777-1363-0000019A07141E7E.png (600x512, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g57LxM-GcSc
youtube.com/watch?v=sVTGAkvHWV0
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they stink

>why would we like black people

Attached: 84058728.png (1024x776, 467K)

Attached: 1525070232906.jpg (629x789, 73K)

Didn't enslave? They are still having slave trades in Africa

Attached: 1520315357538.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

they commit a bulk of the violent crimes and blame it on us, making them the chief inspiration behind gun bans
I'm honestly surprised so many Jow Forumsommandos (if you can call them that) don't hate them

uh, I mean, m-muh civic nationalism, moldy labia, don't tread on me XD

Attached: never_relax (2).webm (540x266, 1.86M)

They are legit just the worse. They are like that one guy that no one likes. The same kind of guy who hear criticism but doesnt change for some stupid reason and doubles down on their bad habits. The same guy who thinks what he does is cool but no ones likes. The same guy that keeps showing up uninvited and follows people when they move.(like when blacks follow white flight).

Attached: 1511591135362.png (617x588, 492K)

Attached: 1522742304396.jpg (600x419, 43K)

they keep on robbing, raping and killing white people.
just imagine what the country would be like without them around.

Attached: 1522988476899.jpg (960x894, 102K)

The fuck did that white guy do or say? Especially fuck those two bitches who stood there and watched that guy get the shit kicked out of him like go help him ya fuckers

Attached: Spelling.png (798x720, 908K)

Looks like Que'shawn snatched his wallet and the other guy didn't agree with the "ooga booga gimme yo shit"

Attached: equals.jpg (800x460, 102K)

Attached: 1523496445360.jpg (787x674, 315K)

Attached: 1496723320823.jpg (1124x900, 214K)

Attached: 1501253341860.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Attached: 1506274300347.jpg (708x1024, 85K)

Attached: 1507229934640.jpg (827x1024, 115K)

Attached: chicago.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

Attached: 1507616305688.png (871x649, 606K)

Attached: dindu_math.jpg (639x499, 39K)

Attached: dindu_nuffins.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

Attached: dindu_nuffins2.webm (640x360, 2.35M)

No! Not Leaky!
I had such high hopes...

Are black people socially aware of Jewish influence? Or are all white people the same?

>kikes
>white

Attached: dindu_nuffins3.webm (318x240, 2.04M)

Attached: dindo_nuffin1.webm (720x406, 1.79M)

Attached: dindu_nuffins4.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Attached: dont_relax.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

besides being Chicago what is the story on this one?

Please no more niggerposting I can't take it.

Nigger was killed streaming on Faceberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=g57LxM-GcSc

Attached: 1519107024652.png (506x443, 151K)

Individual black people can and are often normal or even genuinely good.

Urban "ghetto" culture which a disproportionate number of black people in America follow to various degrees is cancerous. It values impulsive behavior, laziness, alcoholism, drug use, crime, violence, ignorance, sexism and racism.

It's followed by Hispanic, White and even a few Asian people too. They're all shitty people of all colors, but the creed is basically the same. Be it hood or trailer. Fuck the world, fuck everyone in it, it fucked with me so I'm taking mine and if I hurt others that's a good thing because they deserve it for existing and not being me.

I live and work in the SF bay in a position where my coworkers come from all walks of life. When it comes to black people the ones that are actually from Africa are 9/10 times awesome and hard-working. The ones from Oakland who are hood rats at best suck and 3/4 of the time don't give a shit. That said white basement dwellers aren't really any better and we get our share of useless trailer trash too. Lots of Hispanics which are about average with a few really good or really terrible examples.

I see it as a problem of nurture rather than nature. Stormfags will argue otherwise but they never go outside let alone contribute to society or interact with people of other races so they don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

>black people didn't mass enslave and colonize

fpfp

whitey only bought but west africa was essentially our dealer, thank you Mali!

Statistics say otherwise. Blacks, being only about 13%-14% of the population commit well above 50% of the nation's murders. Think about that for a moment.

14% of the nation commits more murder than the other 86% combined. But it isn't just blacks, it is black males. So it is more like 7% of the nation doing over half the murders.

But it isn't just black males, it is black males aged 15-30 doing most of those murders. So it is more like 2% of the nation committing well over 50% of the murders.

>whitey
>more like kikey
Funny the jew controlled media never talks about it. Wonder why...

Attached: jews.jpg (800x600, 85K)

>>they gave us the first weapons
I suppose if you believe the out of Africa theory.

whitey still bought, kikes are also whites despite what kikey wants to think

>kikes are also whites
That is like saying that dark skinned Indians are black just because their skin is black. You are a retard.

Jews are not Caucasian, Nordic, Aryan, Anglo etc.

Attached: tamil-girl.jpg (1024x683, 199K)

>didn't [...] enslave
Whites bought their black slaves from black slave Kingdoms like Dahomey.
And yes, there was an African Kingdom called Dahomey.

That sounds like me.
wtf I sympathize with niggers now.

Attached: 1521310700764.png (383x424, 110K)

thanks for actually saying something of value unlike the fucking morons who googled headlines and talked about crime with no stats

youtube.com/watch?v=sVTGAkvHWV0
>we wuz kangs

>mfw even non-black minorities hate them

Asians shoot them dead in their liquor stores and Latinos are basically committing ethnic genocide against them in their own neighborhoods. Why does it seem that no one likes the dark ones?

Attached: 1CE71D2C-520B-4552-BAEF-6AEFDA93A31F.jpg (932x960, 145K)

its the most compelling one with evidence...

I'm well aware of the statistics, thanks.

My point isn't that they aren't committing a disproportionate amount of crimes, it's that they're doing it because almost all of them are raised in a toxic culture. You raise a white, hispanic or asian person in that environment they'll act the same way. It's just that black people are almost all raised in that cesspool, only some hispanics and very few whites and asians.

Ergo from my real world experience the problem is one of a specific subculture in American society that we are too spineless to shed light and shame on because we're too PC about it even though it applies to people of all races. It's not like black people have some kind of gene that makes them completely hostile to society. Focusing on race specifically fails to strike the root, because while it does intersect with the culture that's where the problem really lies.

>raised in cesspool
>skincrawler attack
>tries to use hi point too shoot skincrawler
>hi point explodes injuring hand
>crippling depression

>You raise a white, hispanic or asian person in that environment they'll act the same way.
Utter bullshit. Poor whites all over the US aren't acting like gangbanging niggers. Stop acting like there are no poor white people you anti-white piece of shit.

There are more whites on welfare than blacks
There are more whites below the poverty line than blacks
If poverty was the leading correlating factor with crime then whites would dominate crime statistics because there are more poor whites than any other race.

The leading correlating factor with crime is race, not income or upbringing.

>Asians shoot them dead in their liquor stores
they also shoot them in there warehouse/house
youtube.com/watch?v=ykiSTkmt5-w
youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM

but the neighborhoods are segregated so poor blacks live in much worse conditions in areas where there is less focus on the overall good of the community, also racists like you generalize them as bad and give up hope leading to less resources given to help poor blacks

>You raise a white, hispanic or asian person in that environment they'll act the same way

Funny, SAT scores say otherwise. Whites growing up in a poverty level environment score the same as blacks in the top 1% income bracket. It isn't nature vs nurture.

Attached: sat.gif (276x315, 29K)

I don't. They buy and use a lot of weapons. /pol hates them

Funny how the "racists" seem to have endless amounts of data to back up their claims while the nigger lovers just have "nug uh, you are racist" as their only argument.

>but the neighborhoods are segregated so poor blacks live in much worse conditions in areas where there is less focus on the overall good of the community
Where do you come up with this shit? There's free association in the US, stop acting like there's a racist agenda on the part of realtors, the government, etc. Facts fly in the face of these crazy accusations. Niggers tend to live in urban areas because they want easy access to offices that provide the gibs, they also tend to run down these urban areas. White flight is a direct result of niggers and spics fucking up whole neighborhoods, you can't hand wave how these people act as "jus dey culture". There's more crime in well off predominantly black neighborhoods. Let me guess, racist cops?

more "racist" facts proving you wrong

Attached: race_income_homicide.png (536x392, 26K)

you cherry pick evidence, how come the fastest man alive is black?

What theory do you subscribe to?

Further proof there are differences between races. You're just bolstering our argument. Now look at strongman data.

you'll rarely see Hispanic and Black neighborhoods mixing together, but to be fare Hispanics don't fuck up neighborhoods as much as Blacks do.

because the environment his people came from specialized in speed and agility in order to capture food
>the same reasons asians and whites are smarter on average due to the need for planning for the future
literally send niggers back to africa, thats the environment they thrive in, stop leeching our shit nignogs

Attached: 1509353293939.jpg (932x1280, 146K)

>cherry pick
Yeah compiled, peer reviewed, and published data from the FBI, Bureau of Justice, SAT statistics etc. is "cherry picked".

>fastest man alive
WTF are you talking about? So they can run fast, so what? Doesn't change the fact that they do several hundred % more crime than all other races. Or is it "cherry picking" to look at homicide, rape, violent crime, burglary, petty theft, and grand theft auto?

so what's your plan then? kill all black people?

why not?

Why do you fags always do this? Whenever nigger-lovers start getting destroyed with facts they pull this shit. Respond to the other posts that responded to you with cogent arguments or fuck off.

>I live and work in the SF bay
Opinion discarded

>Hitler screams in background
>dead ww2 vets roll in their graves

>cherry pick
Yeah here is some more cherry picked data for you

Attached: Fig-5.jpg (800x556, 42K)

>ww2 vet
pic related

Attached: 1511145796033.png (620x876, 136K)

He didn't say they acted that way because they are poor. It has to do with their culture, you mongoloid. That is why rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites, because of the shitty culture they are raised in. Work on your reading comprehension before throwing labels around like a fucking sjw.

die niggerlover

>rich niggers
>exact same culture as ghetto hoodrats
Or... or it could be because of their race? I mean that sounds like the one thing the rich nigger has in common with the poor. Rotund if true.

Attached: 1525582182605.jpg (720x545, 102K)

Attached: fuckingfaggot.jpg (1280x1109, 201K)

I'm not talking about poverty. I'm talking about culture. Not every poor person acts like ghetto trash.

Unfortunately it's impossible to quantity in any meaningful statistical manner how many people follow a culture and to what extent. It's also something that can't be fought in a conventional sense since it's a meme, not a physical thing.

The trouble is I'm seeing it as a culture war where one is objectively bad and should be destroyed (a leap politicians are afraid to make), but because it falls across racial lines unevenly it turns into a racial issue. Treating it as a race war however is a critical mistake that will only lead us to continue failing to tackle the problem and undermine the credibility of our own culture. Going all Moonman isn't a viable solution because then we're literally lowering ourselves to an even lower level.

Attached: 1525582774094.png (1024x776, 899K)

I think we'll solve the problem if we just give every nigger a Trump hat. Fucking based!

Please show me an example of any place in the world that is overwhelmingly black that is a nice place. It could be a neighborhood, city, or nation.

Show me a place that is is over 75% black and isn't shitty.

Black people aren't allowed to be conservative or wear MAGA caps because that wouldn't make them black and make them especially uncle toms.

IT'S JUST CULTURE BRO WE HAVE TO WORK ON THEIR CULTURE

White man's burden, IT'S ALWAYS THE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN

"The Bantu migration? What's that?"

Attached: 1525451082645.jpg (720x692, 49K)

Attached: 1520898206072.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

Well it's a bit of a catch-22.
We can't commit genocide because that's monstrous.
We can't deport them because that's ethnic cleansing.
We can't limit them to a 2nd class citizenship status because that makes us an apartheid state.
We can't continue to ignore the problem because it festers and gets worse.
We can't appease them with gibs and PC culture because that reinforces their view as being in the right.
We can't go running around in white robes scaring them into submission because that validates the argument that they face racism.

So the only option is to be fair but stern and unapologetic in enforcing laws and commonly accepted norms. I think we as a culture are failing to do that because it's not easy or expedient.

His name is leaky Johnson.
The roast sessions, holy fuck