any alternatives to ForgottenWeapons?

Attached: eB9qU6c.jpg (500x468, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ShgAWSBvE#
full30.com/video/5e032bb799648577c5c0e91411bdc750
reddit.com/r/weekendgunnit/comments/8ljndf/press_s_to_spit_on_grave/dzg8cn7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 the inevitable shitstorm

C&Rsenal, capandball, British Muzzleloaders.

i'm sorry, those are all known affiliates and allies of comrade ian

>implying this thread wasn't created solely so he could spam his screenshots

Why do we come here? Just to suffer?

All bullshit aside, he does have a serious dislike for the average gun owner.

>So do I, so do you
>Difference is we don't think the average being mentally disabled should mean more regulation

ever seen that one episode of InRangeTv where a patreon asked if they had any qualms with the gun community and Ian refused to answer? what a meme

Attached: no one would play with you.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

he is a antifa member

Attached: 1527024141158.png (1080x1920, 406K)

Yeah, he's daid maybe competence tests before allowing range membership isn't a terrible idea too.

I totally get where he is coming from, but it's still important to remember that he probably doesn't consider anyone his equal. You're either so vastly ahead of him he has to admit it, or beneath him.

>look mom I posted it again!

Ghere are enough reasons to think he's a smug cunt without posting shooped images

>Yeah, he's daid maybe competence tests before allowing range membership isn't a terrible idea too.
that's because it isn't
you don't want any random chucklefuck dumbass to come barging into your range, thats just asking for trouble.

Going outdoors?

Attached: Marigolds.jpg (1024x681, 707K)

Ignoring quality and objective content because the creator doesn't align with your narrow and subjective partisan politics. Quality american discourse is pretty fucked these days.

wtf I love Ian now

I support his patreon because the cataloguing of incredibly rare firearms information is absolutely essential to preserving gun culture.

He started the whole FW project because his friends mom threw out a bunch of WWII prototype rifle trials documents thinking it was just crap in the attic. He was shocked that with a simple stupid mistake a housewife could permanently destroy history like that and started recording and backing up everything he could put his hands on.

That said, he's a right cunt about most things and definitely thinks his opinion is the absolute fucking gospel

I second that.

Attached: potatoes.jpg (841x574, 107K)

This is fact, fck ian

O you are one of the annoying retard brigade. Please leave.

Find me one person on this planet who doesn’t think their own opinion is gospel.

Hmmm a strict vetting process you say? Now what ideology is all for that again? Maybe Jow Forums and Ian have more in common than they think.

Find me one person on this rock that isn't a right cunt

>boarder control is equal to gun control

Fuck off lefty, No nation has to let any freeloader in

Mixup98 is pretty neat. Wouldn't really watch it for the review though, its just entertaining to watch desert grandpa zap bean cans mid air. Also phasing into existence has got to be the best motif any gun channel has.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Ian just want's border enforcement at all shooting ranges

Mishka
>Blind
>FFL holding owner of a gun store
>Goes as in depth as Ian while being fucking blind
>Loves him some FAL

youtube.com/watch?v=p0ShgAWSBvE#

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-005502_Firefox.jpg (2220x1080, 530K)

In the background of alot of his home videos are bookshelves and bookshelves of book that cover the niche topics that he discusses. If I had read all that shit, I would probably feel like I was an authority on firearm history, as I am sure any of you would too. For the rest of us, who have not studied the topic to the depth that Ian has, we should consider subscribing to the absolute fucking gospel of gun jesus.

I hate personal politics getting added into objective information, and from what I have seen, Ian does not put this into his content that I have noticed. He does have a helluva lot of content though, so it's quite possible that I have missed something.

Can anyone point me to a video where Ian has persued a political agenda so that I can see where all this hate is coming from?

Good no illgeals with guns

It’s unfortunately very analogous which is why you should think harder about your values before you pass judgement

If only we didn’t ship them in during the 1700s and give their ancestors citizenship
Now they can buy all the same guns we can! we gotta “control” the guns these darkies are buying!
But how?

>T
>H
>I
>S

>Can anyone point me to a video where Ian has persued a political agenda so that I can see where all this hate is coming from?

Attached: cricket.gif (400x300, 936K)

Attached: blm.jpg (1567x720, 290K)

Hey, you know that guy that has literally thousands of hours of video content? And posts one or more videos every 24 hours? Go find me a hand full of thirty seconds clips of his.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180524_at_3.32.29_PM.png (900x637, 521K)

Going to assume this is an excellent parody of ignorance. I appreciate quality where I see it.

gonna support InRangeTv on patreon just to spite alt-right losers

I don't like this meme.
It's not even remotely based on truth, it's just spitefull and unfunny.

>Fuck off lefty, No nation has to let any freeloader in

I'm no left, in fact I've killed communists but I find you people just as cancerous. This is a weapons board, take your obsessions with jews and niggers and fuck off to somewhere someone cares. If you actually care about gun entertainment and I get the impression your don't go make your own. Forgottenweapons, cnarsenal, britishmuzzleoaders, capandball, iraqveteran8888 make good entertainment about guns. You don't. You try and fuck them up and fuck this board up.

Not even kidding, killing you or commies is the same thing, no more important than stepping on an ant

this but unironically

Same beft way to piss off commie nogunz left faggots and droolling jew obsessives simultaneously it seems.

>iraqveteran8888 make good entertainment about guns
Sure he will... if the price is right.

Attached: Bob-Barker-Price-is-Right-e1495618897300.jpg (3000x1830, 984K)

ohhh such a bad ass, i bet you were a mega tactical super solider , i bet you were sucking tyrone's dick on the side

Attached: 1526964404678.png (800x1208, 136K)

Retards

Attached: IanIsNotACommie.jpg (1024x963, 255K)

>translation
>i'm gonna blow hood niggers to make up for my white privilege

post pro-Ian memes

Attached: xud6hHb.jpg (2054x3010, 573K)

>apolitical
also me and many other posters remember that video he pulled last year

Attached: 03WzYWF.png (913x766, 229K)

>white knighting foe your leftist internet bf

Attached: Ian.png (926x558, 170K)

>being such a retarded little assmad stormfag that you think simple truth is white knighting
Well at least we know how dumb you are, nigger. Go back to the shithole board you came from.

Attached: 1527226192003.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Your nigger obsession is showing again. And your faggotry

>oh yes tyrone show me your forgotten weapon, please cum in my boiupucci and absolve me of white privilege
>(karl furiously masturbates in the corner)
>oh yeah fuck me like your people fucked those south african farmers that were ironically the only people feeding you

full30.com/video/5e032bb799648577c5c0e91411bdc750

i'n not the nigger here, why don't you go back to blowing hood niggers for feels

>le projection meme

this is leftist's arguments everyone, repeated old rhetoric that is tired and forced

>g...go b..blow a negro!
I love that you can always tell when you have defeated a pooterpained Jow Forumstard; They always resort to meaningless insults that they think will be really biting, but end up coming off as hilariously spergish because nobody else gives a shit about their race-obsessed retardation.

Attached: download_20180521_105405.jpg (2518x1024, 737K)

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Jesus, do you faggots even hear yourselves, just self repeated narcissism i,e fart sniffing

>posting literal unrelated pasta
Hahaha Holy shit it's just like arguing with a leftist retard, except this time they're holocaust deniers instead of calling me Hitler. Horseshoe theory in full effect today.

Attached: download_20180518_135910.jpg (512x490, 42K)

lol that's unironically hilarious. stay triggered.

no wonder Ian and Karl hates Jow Forums

Attached: anti racist.png (1920x1080, 185K)

>it’s Jow Forums

t. Nigger who came here last summer

> What? People on Jow Forums disagree with me?
> Shills! Shareblue! Cucks!
> Must samefag harder!
> Must maximum edge!

Good to see the resident poltard getting triggered like a blue-haired SJW and going into damage control before crawling back to his hugbox.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums and you Ian’s bull preppers need to fuck off back to r*ddit

Attached: Dog_Breeds.png (500x385, 43K)

It's about halfway down the page, I don't know how to link individual posts on reddit.

Attached: 1498966439359.png (799x248, 23K)

Hey, you know that guy that has literally thousands of hours of video content? And posts one or more videos every 24 hours? I swear he has a hand full of thirty seconds clips where he pushes his left wing political agenda.

>making that claim without any proof anywhere in this thread or your post

Attached: AwpuXcC.jpg (566x480, 55K)

Then it should be pretty easy to find it, right?

Attached: 1506941353878.jpg (1158x850, 62K)

Did you two actually read the comment chain? The burden of proof rests on the guy I replied to.

There's so many levels of facetiousness that people are losing track of who is arguing about what for which side.

Who the fuck is the sperglord that keeps making Ian threads? We get it, you want to suckle all the unburnt powder and cheeto dust out of his beard like a furtive baby bird.

Stop running away from the object of your obsession, trying to deny the obvious. You watch his videos and study every pore on his face. That's LOVE, faganon. That's love.

fpbp

>reddit
fuck off, scum

What is that planted next to the marigolds?

Blacks aren't even a demographic threat. In fact, their replacement numbers are lower than whites. The sole problem in America right now is the Mexicans.

>hurrrrrr durrrrr I don't understand that verifiable sources of info are useful even if it's from a place I don't like, I'm gonna get rumprustled over someone posting a picture of a comment from a website

Attached: 1527001208556.jpg (362x263, 82K)

Good one.

Well, you can easily verify that the previous picture is infact not a photoshop by just going to the actual comment URL shown in the image

Fuckin lazy shits.

The only thing posted on plebbit is lies and stolen memes. So, no, it proves noting but that he's a verifiable liar.

>Jow Forums is Jow Forums

Nah. Its not. Most of /pol are either felons, children or working in Russian call centres and don't own guns. The only part of /pol that owns gun is the jew hating arabs

>linking to retarddit
Go the fuck back if you like it that goddamn much, normalfag

None. They literally cornered the market on the thing they named themselves after.

Deal with it, cuck.

p. true desu

Ian's content is great but he comes from a family of hippies and he unironically denies the existence of the race issues in South Africa. He's kind of a self righteous prick who feels the need to get on a soap box and talk down to the fans who put food on his table whenever they disagree with his political opinions. That's why I don't support him myself anymore.

Attached: 1521632296191.jpg (2656x1620, 405K)

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1504433173393.jpg (3123x1887, 574K)

Not disagreeing but those hats come with that badge

We have a term for guys like Ian where I am from. We call them "long-haired faggots".

Attached: Ian_McCollum_is_Gay.png (595x451, 141K)

>he unironically denies the existence of the race issues in South Africa
except he doesn't, see

This thread again?

based ian, fucking nazis and commies deserve and a good bashing for being stupid enough to follow those murderous ideologies.

Attached: k pol.jpg (580x735, 95K)

>posting these shops AFTER someone links to Ian's post where he clearly says he's not antifa
You truly are retarded, aren't you?
As opposed to short-haired faggots like yourself?

A range is a private entity and can do whatever they want.

>not antifa
>does incredibly antifa things

hmmmmm

antifa are literally commies dum dum

>does incredibly antifa things
like what you fucking retarded nigger?

Attached: 1525802560370.jpg (465x423, 66K)

What's analogous? Are you saying that letting in millions of biologically and culturally different people into your nation is a good idea? You're not saying that your entire world view is formed by clever semantic "gotcha"s you heard on the internet somewhere, are you?

Agreed, him and, Chris Bartocci are probably the most informative gun channels, if a bit boring

Attached: 1523662934560.png (418x359, 13K)

Attached: cringe compilation 6.gif (680x499, 1.49M)

>Ian is antifa!
you kids are fucking hilarious.
there is literally nobody over the age of 23 in your little club.

Can you faggots please stop making these threads and curb your unhealthy and homosexual obsession with this guy?