Boating Accidents

How does one go about “losing firearms in a boating accident?”
>buy shitty dingy
>go boating
>sink boat
Would they actually go out and try to find said boat and recover the guns from the bottom of the lake?

Attached: F3C84DA3-7FB2-4ED3-AE9C-495C070B72F2.jpg (480x360, 33K)

No one is coming for your guns kid. If they do, it will be in 6 years after Trump leaves office and some lib shill gets elected. It will most likely be in the form of a buyback after semi autos are banned from being purchased

Fuckoff, I also wanna hear an actual answer to this

Boats tend to flip over a lot. Every movie involving summer camps confirm this. So the boat makes it back but sadly all those guns dont.

How about staging in a break in inside your house instead?

>oh officer, they've taken everything! All 50 guns, 300 magazines, 30k rounds of ammo, the reloading tools and components, everything! The horror! Please find those guys

I live in Commiefornia. Everyone is coming for my guns

I thought about that too but I remember that scene from Better Call Saul where the dude is trying to hide the fact he sold drugs from the cops after his house got robbed. Didn’t turn out so well for him. Wouldn’t they want to look around for evidence to try and see who did it?

>the police leave you alone after you tell them you lost something illegal
The most retarded meme on Jow Forums by far, made even more so by the people that think it would work

How do you reasonably explain to police why you had guns on a boat while in a lake?

Why would you not have boat guns? I dont understand the question.

Don't you have an obligation to report stolen firearms, at least in some states? Is that true for lost guns too? And you could claim you were planning on diving into the lake to look for them, you just never got around to it.

>duck hunting
Or
>as a responsible gun owner, I didn’t want to leave my guns unattended at my campsite where muh childrens might get hurt
Then act like a dumb fudd and I think they’d buy it

This. Also, do you faggots really think the cops aren't aware of this meme? They'd just lock you up for some made up reason that I'd sure be provided along with the ban itself, like "lying about posession of prohibited items" or whatever.

Bury them deep in my back yard. "I sold them".

Why's that so hard? There's no registry, so how are they to know what I did with them?

It's simple
you buy a canoe off Craigslist for cash small enough to not need title then take all 97 of your guns on a camping trip where you have a tragic boating accident.

All you could save is your 1903 Springfield gungirl damikura. Tragic.

Attached: 9E93836A1386486EB26F3CC9A1C2FC4A.png (600x600, 98K)

>Nazis taking the sinagoge registries.jpg
Only it would be your LGS's gun log and bound book. Hope he is a true son of Skyrim and has a precuriously perched can of kersoscene next to an open flame and his entirely paper ledger.

Attached: family.jpg (653x951, 355K)

You're a dumbass, you don't actually throw your guns overboard. You just say that you did.

>Only it would be your LGS's gun log and bound book.

He's obviously talking about selling it to a private person, not selling it to a store (which would not, in any case, record the sale in the way you're describing because it's TO the store, not FROM the store).

>Well user do you have any sales receipts or record of said pre fienstien-giffords-parkland-olmpus_mons act of said less than lawful transfers
>Ex post facto?
>What do you think this is 2018?
>It's the current year
Enjoy your stay in the Obama commemorative reeducation gulag brought to you by the McDonald's technocracy

pretty sure unregistered sales being illegal will be one of the first new rules. If they can't take them away, they will make it harder to obtain (especially outside their view) and they'll keep making more & more rules. Private sales, gun shows, internet sales will be the first things to go

>people thinking tyranny is stupid enough to take all your rights all at once

Rights disappear a little bit at a time with a cool off period in between to allow people to adjust to the new normal.

1934 NFA, creates registry and makes it harder to obtain machine guns, howitzers, mortars, etc

1968 GCA, perverts the interstate commerce clause and created FFL system regulated sales, and creates categories of prohibited persons, introduced the "sporting purpose" bullshit

1986 FOPA, (despite doing some good things) banned new production machine guns on the transferrable registry, expanded the categories of prohibited persons adding the PFA prohibition shit

addtionally, presidential directives, random ATF rulings, import restrictions, and state and local violations have been imposed

in the future the anti crowd will aim for bumpstocks, binary triggers, then close the gunshow "loophole" that the GCA of 68 created by allowing states to decide if they wanted to allow private sales.

then work arounds to the FOPAs no government registry law that will likely start with with a passive registry then attempts to ban certain semi autos

then national criminalization for non reporting of lost or stolen firearms, several states and local governments do this already.

Then a complete import ban of all semiautos, done under the auspice of "economic sanctions"

then, piecemeal, a return of the 1994 AWB, a bayonet lug here, a threaded barrel there.

then everything looks like Cali

then storage laws

then a ban of new production semiautos with grandfathering for possesion.

then insurance laws

then possesion of semi autos ok, but ban of transfers, even to relatives

then restrictions on buying ammo, like cali

then restrictions hoarding ammo

then one day no more semi autos for sale ever again. they will regulate and price us out of firearms until there are to few owners left to make enough political noise

and then on day we're the brits

This is why we don't compromise

Piranhas

>Wouldn’t they want to look around for evidence to try and see who did it?
They are fucking lazy and forensics are a scam, the labs are willing to sign off on anything

There's already what, like 500 million unregistered guns out there in the U.S. currently? They're gonna have one hell of a time recovering them.

Also, remember the bump stock ban? A whopping 3 people turned theirs in.

DO NOT COMPLY WITH UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.

That record would only lead them to my house. Again, what's to stop someone from saying they sold them all?

Nigger if they're going to retroactively punish you for shit like that then you are fucked no matter what.

Just so you know the ATF can hire scuba divers and give them metal detectors bro.

>I was canoeing over the Marianas Trench when it happened

How else am I supposed to shoot fish?

Fuck off cunt

Golly gee occifer, you didn't find them after spending $xxxxx.xx dollars on professional divers? Well I'm pretty sure it was that lake. . . maybe.